We fucked up with Bitcoin

We fucked up with Bitcoin.
We fucked up with Etherium.
So let's not fuck up now.
JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, i will get 3.5 and you will get something too
coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=44398
If you don't - jsecoin com

Anons from previous threads were kind enough to use my ref so if someone rolls trips i will transfer them 25 JSE coins. Don't forget email.

Also today they optimized hash algorithm, hash/s increased by 5 times. So mine dem coins while there's almost no competition.

Bump.
Seems interesting I'll check it out

What's its market price?

They haven't been released yet, that's why we have to mine as many as we can now

Been mining for a day, got 4,015 coins. Seems promising

Could be a nice thing ..

Bump

We shall not fuck up this one!

And it's for free, you don't have to invest anything. Give it a try or maybe you'll regret it in your future!

Be sure to use my referral code tho, if you do we both get some coins!

How does it work OP??

already registered - i would help a Sup Forumsrother out if its still manageable

You just have to register and they can be mined using your browser cause they use javascript for it what makes it really easy to do, that's why I believe they will be the new bitcoin in 2018

whats your hashrate

no way you made 4 coins in a day

67626 hp/s

Started mining a few days ago. Currently got a hash rate of 12,000. Not awful from what I've seen.

how have you got such a high hashrate

I invested a lot in hardware m8

brah youre memeing me

STOP SHILLING YOUR SHIT RETARD, WE CAN SEE YOU’RE SAMEFAGGING

The maximum is 12k right now it seems. I'm guessing you're using multiple devices?

>posting this every night
>using insecure javascript
>4 posters, samefagging
why is Sup Forums such shit now

How many people fall for this key logging shit anyway?

Bump

>]
why spread false info

Roll

[email protected]

Its the oldschool loophole my guy. Invest in something small, and samefag everywhere saying to INVEST IN IT BC IT WILL BE BIG then if you do it right, it will and you profit. Its frowned upon but loophole bc its a paradox. You weren't wrong~

Roll
[email protected]

almost?

oof

more oofer

gonna kms

Literally every fucking crypsto has a shot, no matter how short term it may be. Never know

All you Bitcoin beggars could be getting as much money as you want for free and getting rich on day trading. I wrote a guide, here: pastebin com / 1TKmYQ13

if DogeCoin can become relevant and actually worth something then why not this.

tits