Lets get an amazing natural tits thread going again

Lets get an amazing natural tits thread going again

Hey that’s my girl

Your girl has a great pair of tits.

Thanks

Apparently she loses bets often and has to do stuff? Does this bother you?

She only lost three and initially it did but that’s stopped, she was set to win a ton of money

Thats fair. Has it only ever been pictures and stuff, or has she ever had to make someone cum as a result of a lost bet?Ridiculous body on her btw..

Ya using her tits she had to make two people cum what do you mean rediculous bod

Good lord, those lucky people. Did she mind? Did you watch at all?

I mean ridiculous in the sense its fucking amazing. Curved in all the right places. Would fuck senseless.

imgur.com/a/YXash

you're welcum

She did mind and I didn’t watch but I was there

I can't imagine it would have taken her very long with tits like hers...I bet you fuck them all the time. Hope the guys got some pics/vids. They will remember that night for a LONG time

fucking nice

Actually it took like an hour

An hour? I don't think I could last 5 minutes between those tits. They must have been REALLY trying to hold it..

They were watching football while she did it and making fun of her

Does she let you fuck them often? Fuck knows I would be gripping her shoulders and really pumping those tits. What was the bet she lost?

Thoughts?

looks like a coworker of mine named Ashley

Thoughts are fucking more, now.

bet they came hard

asian gf natural tits

Hell yeah. Who is she?

Sports bet, ya I get on them once a month

has she ever bet her pussy? or been fucked for losing a bet yet?

What state u live in

Is she any good at using them?

How do you feel knowing that those two guys got to fuck them for an hour?

She’s very good They did she was a mess

My girl

They’re just tits

I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't show my buddys that pic of her.

Did they cum between them?

I bet you didn't feel that way first time you saw her naked.

Yes and on them but she had her bra on

Damn, they didnt get to see them? I would love to suck and play with them before fucking them.

I bet you're just some faggot pawning off pictures of a woman you claim is your significant others and these other autistic nigger lovers enjoy validating you with cuckold style responses to your cancerous faggotry.

tl;dr kill yourself

yea that's one nice tit

They’re great tits but I mean they only fucked her tits

Nah you’re just retarded

iowa

Only got to see them in the bra

Did they get to suck and play with them at all? Or just fuck them?

I'm surprised they didn't make her take it off. Have they seen them?

Nope

Just fuck them, in the bra. Wasn’t part of the bet to take the bra offThey’ve seen them before

amazing

have any in panties bent over or something similar?

have they ever touched or sucked them before? What was the bet she lost?

Touched them yes, lost a sports bet for a ton of money she couldn’t pay

Who suggested the titfuck as the alternative? I wonder how much she would have to lose to fuck them...

I've seen loads of topless pics, some ass bent over, but not one single pussy shot, what's the deal man?

This. Has she had to get completely naked for any of the bets?

My friend said that was the deal she wanted to keep her shirt on completely but they said no.I don’t really send those pics

The deal was to fuck her with her shirt on?

I saw a lapdance vid in the last thread. Was that bet just a dance, or did she have to make him cum afterwards?

Bra on titfuck

I mean, if we've seen everything else, what's the difference? But to each their own I suppose. We're all thankful to have seen what we have thus far lol.

Just a dance

Didn't do herself any favours. They would have cum ALOT quicker if they had her tits to look at.

Was he allowed to touch? And did she have to strip?

WOW

Hah ya sorry

the best part is that youre now a pedophile cuz she's 15 in this shot

She didn’t want them to see them bare, she’s known them her whole life and basically hates one of them

Has she ever bet that pussy?

How did she feel about having to make him cum? I'm sure he will see them at some point

moids

NoHe could touch her ass and tits only and did multiple times

She was pissed and he was making fun of her the whole time

The rest of her.

got a zip or something of everything instead of this one at a time downloading crap?

Did she have to get completely nude, or was she allowed to keep the lingerie on? I bet he had a GREAT time.

outstanding

I bet he LOVED it. She was probably trying to make him cum really fast, and he was just holding it as long as he could.

mods mods

Unfortunately noShe got to keep on the bra and thong He did love it, she was on her knees for like an hour having to hear him make fun of her

Did she mind having her tits and ass constantly grabbed during the dance? Did she use her mouth at all during the titfuck, or was it tits only?

Good example of the type of girl that would look better with a bush

Kill it with fire

how was he making fun of her?

/Thread

I dunno, maybe a landing strip but not a whole forest.

She did kind but she wanted to get it over with, she used lotion and her tits onlyHe was saying all kinds of things like wow I don’t remember these being this big when we were in school and “so that’s what they look like in a bra” and the worst “remember when you said we’d never hook up”

Great example of a horrible /thread

Sounds like he had a great time. Did he cum between them?How much money did she owe to titfuck him out of hate?