If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

all female IDs are required to have a picture of their asshole
failure to comply results in immediate execution.

execution would be a waste if she has a really nice asshole

guess we wouldn't know
necro is legal on my campus

Entrance app has to have link to nudz, and not just tits or close up pussy but serious spread of high quality Met Art type nudes. Matter of fact they should have that done instead of Senior photos

can any male student search up a girl's nudes?

All girls must [spoiler]Hold my hand when I ask[/spoiler] or be executed. Yes that is really my fetish, yes I know I'm a degenerate.

bump

anyone into feet?

bump

yeh

what rules/punishments would you make?

A sexual hierarchy where whites are at the top, then asians, then whoever and nigs last. Men can obviously fuck downward and women dream of fucking upward.

However. If a woman should lay with a lower tiered male her penalties are:
1st- Six months in a community same-race brothel. Unpaid.
2nd- Pussy sewn/stapled shut. Whatever is more permanent
3rd- Execution.

Any male who should dream about fucking upward would be executed immediately.

all girls gotta wear sandals and booty shorts with a collar on their neck. Punishment will be severe spanking or having a vibrator in their ass and pussy in public

also if the girl has any infractions, even the smallest one, her feet are now free to sniff by all guys

so white males can have any asian girl, even if she already has an asian boyfriend?

Yes. Infact it would bring the woman and her family great honor that she was chosen. The type of thing they'd make movies about.

In order to reduce and alleviate sexual urges at the school all women are ordered to report to designated mating rooms for 1 hour a day.

You can look up their room and stall number on the university website if you like and every uni male student is given access to these rooms whenever they want one at a time to have sex with whomever they want.

Girls enter the room and strip down and get on all fours, they aren't allowed to talk or use any form of condom protection. Men are allowed to have whatever kind of sex with them that they want as long as they aren't physically hurting them.

Women have to participate in this all four years of their time at uni, its considered a required course for them. Failure to show up to their scheduled time results in a zero. Too many zeroes means they fail and cannot pass uni.

You can get out of a zero by taking the punishment. You spend an entire day on campus without any clothes on going to your classes like normal with a sign around your neck that says "free fuck toy". You have to stop what your doing and have sex with or sexually pleasure every man you come across who wants it for the entirety of your school day.

if the girl is cute, how often would she be used for the day if she's taking the punishment?

She could potentially be used by every male who comes across her from the time she leaves her dorm until she goes back to her dorm at the end of the day.

The only way she can undo that zero is to have sex with every single man who approaches her and wants to mate.

would there be fetish requests too? like asking for feet things

I feel like there should be some kind of worse, long-term punishment for girls who get 0

bump

All girls are required to use the same shoes for the whole year, they can be keds, flats or high heels.
And any girl when asked, has to remove them for the "sniffing inspection", if they're not stinky enough, there's the punishments:
1st. She has to sleep with pvc plastic around her feet, so the smell won't go away
2nd. Same as 1st, but now she can't shower at all (ass, pussy, and everything else too MUST be stinky)
3rd. She has to give her shoe for any guys that ask for it for the whole day, and all of them must cum on her shoe, and she wears them again.

is she allowed socks?
also cumming in her shoe would ruin the smell

out of those 3 shoes, which would make her feet the stinkiest?

Rules: must serve the glory of mother Russia at all times.
Punishment:
1.Sent to eastern front
2.see above

still here?