Woman collapses and dies during water-drinking contest

Woman collapses and dies during water-drinking contest

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAN ALL WATER!

nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/

She would agree!

She was a Democrat in Cali. Likely she still agrees with banning shit - guns, hate speech, religious idols (except Islam), etc. when she goes to vote.

A LOT of people have died from water drinking contests.

The fact that its still happening is just Darwinism.

It'll be interesting to see what she looks like at the polls this year...

She looks like the guy who delivers her absentee vote.

She wasn’t even on Molly how lame

Why does she look so drunk?

that picture isn't part of the story lol. im pretty sure the contestant had already gone home and starting not feeling well and took a nap. when she wouldn't wake up, her husband drove her to the ER. that's not a death photo lol

autism

this happened in 2007, retard

she still warm and good for fuckin?

I'd fuck her in that pic even if she dead

She's probably wet

> EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS DEMOCRETS AND REPRUBLICANS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

found the pissed off snowflake leftist

Hyponatremia
Its kinda serious, can cause brain damage

>people in california can't be republicans
>assuming someones politics just by the state they live in
please tell me what's it like being this much of a dumbass

yeah i watched some video about this story. apparently after taking a nap the lady went braindead from a lack of sodium in the bloodstream or something and eventually died

nobody goes to the parts of California where there are Republicans unless they're looking to fuck animals or bury a body

She looks pretty relaxed in that pic

perfect time to plow that asshole

thats just some girl passed out on the floor. the contest was on a radio show and she didnt start experiencing symptoms until hours later when she got home.

I wonder if those Muslims are glad she's dead

True. I run marathons and ultras and I've seen quite a few people end up in the back of an ambulance because they've been chugging too much water during the race. Hyponatremia is more of a risk than dehydration.