Pics like this

Pics like this

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/frpAfje_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any more of her??

Thank you

No, that's why I wanted more xDD

ayyy, it's the chick from that one bait thread about the dude and his sister.

this count?

amazing tits! this OC or saved? got any with face?

Hahaha!! It is! Still a good pic though.

Thanks :) you're being a big help. This is totally my kind of thing but it's so hard to find. Everything is so.. extreme. This is just so nice, quaint, sexy, soft, beautiful, flowing, curvy, young and old, it's fucking fantastic.

I'll give it a yes!! Cute lips, face, nice skin, boobs, tummy action, shoulders, yes this definitely counts!!:))

Glad to hear it! this other one's the closest I got that still fits the theme of the thread!

This one might fit as well

So cute, love that body type! slim yet still curvy and soft, amazing!

It definitely does fit. :)
Got in a lot of anger with my alcoholic best friend, so this is helping me feel.. softened up, per se

Nice thighs but the image isn't soft enough

Y'know, I don't appreciate lips nearly enough, thanks for the reminder, friendly user.

It's close but definitely still soft, cuddly, alluring.

Not a problem, dude. I try to appreciate every detail.. shame that it's a trait often mistaken for objectification. ://

Softened up, like... in the dick?

or like a weight off your shoulders?

I know the feel, but my friend was a self-medicating stoner who was super depressed and refused to see doctors because "they lie" blah blah blah

You should talk about art, bro.

You've got an eye for appreciating those overlooked things.

What happened exactly? I'll try to get my gf's softest pics in the meantime haha

I agree with the other guy, this girl is pretty much perfect all over

Softened as in the anger and rage tensed me up, so much thanks

What you mean I should talk about art, Mr. Other-Bro?

Wow, that's the absolute nicest thing an internet Sup Forumsro has said or offered for me..

no worries Sup Forumsro, if it helps I'm glad to provide!

Like art discussion, fam. Like the "formal analysis" that just focuses on the visual aspects of a piece like "the contrast of colors so close to each other on the color wheel, but in such different hues really draws your audience right into the subject's eyes" instead of like "it's about the holocaust and the girl that keeps getting brought up that's the focus of everything is Anne Frank."

I think you might like this painting, from a thesis show of a TA I had for an art class

Dank images guys. I like them both, bonus points to the later posted one for being closer on theme but still I'm inclined to both of them.:)

I actually do. Know the artist's name? I might like to buy it tbh.. if I can afford.

I'm an abstract artist but that'd a whole new level of fantastic art-style

I'll try to pitch in a couple soft pics too, liiiiike this one.

Ahhhh, I had a roommate really similar. He has like some real deep-seated stuff he's never dealt with, and he drinks a lot, and I can feel him slipping into alcoholism and know that now that he's in it, wouldn't be able to get out of it himself. Lost his last girlfriend over it. She was way too nice for what he was putting her through.

thanks. trying to dig more up as I know I have them but they're buried because I don't organize shit

posting twice for another soft picture.

But fuck it, man. You've told him what you think of all his shit, it's up to him to get it fixed now. If you try to drag him out of this pit, he's just gonna pull you down with him.

is this soft?

last one I got that I consider soft, opinion?

Shit, you right tho. See, the problem, the thing I'm mad about, he's thinking about whether he wants me in his life. Like wtf? That's MY role, as the person being hurt by him. He's going to get rid of the people who want what's best for him? I love him so it makes me very angry. He's supposed to be my best man this fall.

Fantastic pic, mr.

Too much masturbation, thanks though

I do know her name, but I actually think this one got sold, sorry pal. Also not so sure how willing you are to pay ~700 USD for this (they're pretty big, bananas for scale, but this one is like 5,6 feet across, I'd say?) She's on some next level shit, yo. She's great.

There is a chance she's still got this one in, though. I remember there was some kinda mix up with this one and another one being sold. Lemme see if I can find some of her other stuff from that show.

Very much so!! This fits right into what I was looking for. Is this the same girl?

Very soft. Very cute. Definitely innocent, in a way. Like I'm not lying to myself that all these girls are just innocently nude. But it's my favorite kind of nude, imo. The image of it..

Wonder who got the sixes.

damn what perfect little titties ruined by a piercing

yup still my gf
soft?

ahh, I see. so something along these lines, or does this come off as too suggestive to be innocent?

Super underappreciated post here.

700 is a fair price, but I'd have to wait quite some time. If she's got a website or something that'd be cool. Don't have to give me her name if it's someone you know privately.

i.imgur.com/frpAfje_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium Who is this?

ive saved her, ive blown a lot of loads to her

This is absolutely beautiful. It's still innocent and "little" (like the Dom and little kink, I mean), still has a sense of purity, suggestiveness is okay but like overkill is not (for what I'm feeling right now I mean)

Her face looks sculpt-worthy in this one. And you have a beautiful girlfriend. This picture is close but just barely doesn't make it.

Dude my gf doesn't let me take pictures of her naked. Or at all really lol

I'm continuing to obsess over this post xDD

It was, you're right :3 I intentionally forgot to say anything cuz I didn't feel like captcha-ing to say "nice meme bru"

Kinda shitty quality, because it was on instagram, but here's a shot of another one of her pieces, left, middle row

She was selling these really amazing little water-droplet shaped pieces for 10 and 20 dollars each, so I'm thinking her more standard-sized paintings would be right about 50.

There's this one piece she gave me a real rough draft of that I am IN LOVE with, but I'm not sure if I have any pictures of that one.
Last I heard, she didn't have her site up yet, but I do have her instagram, I can pass you that in a sec.

Hahahah glad I hit the nail on the head! I'm afraid to post mpore for fear it won't live up to the last one haha

Don't know, but good stuff dude

This pic is pretty great, too bad her face is .. umm.. ://

That would be cool

can u post some of the once u got?
thanks, yeah her face defiantly saves me a paper, she is amazing sucking cock too. you should spy on your gf

Yeah, that's fucking shit, man. You're the one that gets to decide whether or not you wanna walk on his ass. And if he doesn't try to get his shit straight, and soon, you're gonna have to, show him you won't be some kinda crutch for him or some shit. It sounds cruel, but it's the best thing you can do for him. Only way he'll see, "aw fuck, he was right, I'm driving everyone away from me with this shit."

I know what you mean, I practically did too, but he never actually gave into it, just started getting real outwardly destructive. I kinda wish he had. Woulda saved the family a lot of trouble. But hey, he's a jail cell's problem now.

I urge and encourage you to post more, while quality is relevant, quantity is important. It's like, say you get some really good weed, but if you smoke that and smoke some moderate weed, you still get higher. C; (this analogy coming from a two-time smoker lol)

kek

I'll try to live up to the expectations then! hahaha

Oh shit.. I had a toxic roommate I wish I'd gotten rid of earlier that would've saved a lot of trouble, too. But that's offtopic. Um, I'm glad to hear you saying that. But if I walk on him, who's.. gonna stand for me.. Like I mean I have my brother and I'm sure he'd do it. Then we'll be short on groomsmen.. uggh

ty ty

I kinda dig em but no worries, I have more

ahhh, congrats, bro. Not all of us find someone groovy enough to marry. Mazel tov, or L'heiyem or whatever the applicable thing would be.

She's @_egflynn

Ohhh, pretty early draft of the copy she gave me, eight down from the right,

Maybe if you're lucky she'll have some small pieces she could sell ya. :)

Nice!!

This definitely lives up!! Don't know who your girl here is but she's re ally pretty and super spot-on for the mood I'm in, so please either dump or like imgur/dropbox??

anotha one

Awww, that sucks man.

Hell, I'd do it for you, but my driving skills are shit and I don't have much money for a tux

Neh. Not soft. Not innocent. Not pure. Cool :) I screenshotted, we'll do a look up tomorrow morning when the girl's awake. Thanks friend, I am pretty happy about her. You know what's rad about b? It's fucking common knowledge that I can be happily in a committed relationship but still wanna see pics of girls.

Why thanks, glad to hear you like her! She's my 19yo latina gf, and I love her and her adorable, innocent-yet-seductive face and body haha. Sure thing, I'll dump all the ones I think fit the aesthetic of the thread.

forgot pic haha

Pretty cute!!

This girl is beautiful!! Name or more like?That's a nice gesture, alas, I think my friends family and new wife would find it odd unless we knew each other a bit more. I get the point, though, if your point is "an online stranger is better than an irl travesty burden"

soft enough for you? lol

Perfect body!!

I like this one. The poor lighting and uncertain expression really sells an artistic side to the story: there's a girl who's discovering herself and wants to be sexual but doesn't know how or what to even do.

Absolutely beautiful, I'm glad she's okay with you showing her off. First name? It can be fictional, I just want a .. "name", ya know?

This is really great!! Makes me think of the varsity tennis player I had a crush on in high school.

Btw bonus points today for topless with sweatpants!! Been loving that look lately^-^

I hate that body type so much. Not skinny enough, not firm enough, tits on the edge of sackiness. All above can be conceiled with proper clothing and the armageddonian disappointment comes when she undresses. I have to vomit.

Hey, I'm an old roommate's buddy that you were real cool friends with, easy fix.

A little bit, accidentally, yeah. :P

yeah but you have to use lube to fuck her super fucking dry.
good ole msn days

Sexy, saved for a later date, definitely not, but that's part of the joke isn't it?

8c the pouty lip.. tehee. Mohr:)

This girl, I'm digging. Tell me more?

she is haha, so long as it doesn't get back to her irl haha, so for the sake of privacy let's call her Auri

You describing that girl's expression reminded me of this girl

Sure thing, what do you want to know about her? And I know, her pouty face is adorable haha

You're right again, actually xDD and you get free food out of it lol

God, what a cutie. I want to kik with her. Or at least someone with this adorable, playful yet lewd-like personality!!

Tell me about her playful side and show more pics with relevant aesthetic. :)

This looks like a parallel universe Britney spears.

Auri, okay!! And yeah, online meeting irl is typically never good xDD

Cuties!! Towel girl looks like a genderbent version of my estranged father

lmao

I do like free food. I wonder if it'd be worth renewing my license for. You tried to do that recently? It's crazy, yo.You need like 3 proofs of residency.

Good pic!!:)

Thanks for coming around cc;

Now where is that Auri..

Wow!! Just beautiful!! Perfect face! And lovely breasts to complement, she's got a nice face and form combo going..

Well, have fun digging through all her gems. I bet you'll find at least one thing you love.

She sounds like a lovely gal.