ITT: Moments when your fucking family disappointed you

ITT: Moments when your fucking family disappointed you

When we moved interstate when I was 8, got me to detox them off heroin, signed custody of me over to a pedo who was going to kill me, and then resumed doing heroin when they found out

Downhill after that

heroin is awesome, fuck you

I wish it would have killed them

You're gonna OD and die, good riddance.

Sounds like you've had an interesting life.

It's been miserable, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm not in touch with my family anymore because they are all fraudulent snakes, but they get around telling people that i'm the one in the wrong

That doesn't make it uninteresting. Bad times become good stories.

I'm still waiting for the good, I grew up and went and got a job, which I lost this year because i've had a fucked spine since I was in the womb, and I have at least 3 mental disorders.

I just want a normal life, i have a boyfriend but apart from that i'm not having a good time

OK faggot, why not write down your life story? It might be a bestseller.

I've thought about it, for sure.

I know my mother would sue, lol

I know it sounds like I have an excuse for everything, i'm trying to get it together.

Sounds like you should write, you tortured soul

Just don't make anything up, you'll be fine.

green text it out a bit. im very interested in hearing some stories

I'll greentext, keep it bumped

Alrighty

Bump

Bamp stamp

>Born Autistic
>Smothered in love until my sister comes along and mother realises i'm different
>Then appointments with pediatricians, etc
>Aquire a stepfather
>He moves in, tries to "make me more of a man", all I want to do is stay indoors and be left alone
>Sister works out I can't communicate properly, does a lot of shit and blames me, I get constant flogging
>Parents are spending large money on heroin
>They decide we need to move state so they can get clean
>Sister gets set up in school when we arrive
>I don't because i'm different
>They lock themselves in a room, tell me to bring them coffee, cigarettes, and toast
>They start withdrawing, shitting the bed, become absolutely horrible people
>It calms down, they get clean
>Finally time to send me to school
>I make a friend at school, go visit him sometimes
>He has an 'uncle' who takes interest in me
>Stepfather concerned i'm gay, uncle guy says he can take me out hunting and shit
>Stepfather agrees
>Uncle guy is a pedo, i'm 8 years old
>He takes me to his caravan overnight weekly, fucks me and all
>One night cums in my eye
>I complain about it, he says not to worry about it, refuses to let me wash my eye out
>I go home with a fucked up eye, mother flies off the handle, he shrugs it off as conjunctivitis
>They believe him
>December approaches, he tells my parents he has a cabin interstate on property, he can introduce me to manly activities
>Parents agree, sign custody of me over to him
>We leave on christmas day
>He gives me a bunch of flowers out of a dump bin and says "we're married now"
>He takes me 2 states away, starts getting violent when he rapes me, waving guns, grooming me to die
>Someone in town saw me with him and phoned the cops
>On the day he was taking me to his second place, cops show up
>I get rescued and sent home
>Parents in full denial
>I go through 4 years of court cases, they relapse, I never get it resolved

Pt 2 coming

kek

holy fuck.

if thats true man.

I wouldn't convict you if you murdered that guy and I was a judge.

>stepfather starts beating me with baseball bats because i'm a "fairy"
>They pawn all of my birthday and christmas presents to get drugs for a long, long time
>Eventually parents can't hit decent veins anymore, start smoking meth
>They rage at eachother and me for weeks on end over nothing
>They use me as their personal blackboy, running errands and cleaning the house
>Until one day, mother kicks me out
>I have 1 week to find somewhere to live, or she will have the cops remove me
>I'm 27 now, I have no life skills, don't know shit
>Move out
>Have to google "how to do" everything, from cooking meals to washing clothes
>Mother still collecting carer's payment for me, has been since I was 18
>Christmas comes around
>"Come home for christmas user, we want to have a nice family christmas"
>Every year for 5 years in a row the following happens
>I show up, doing my part
>Sister badmouths me constantly, calling me a retard
>Mother eventually kicks me out again, usually on boxing day, with the threat of cops
>I meet the love of my life
>She does everything in her power to try and break us up
>She scams me out of at least 5 thousand dollars
>I've finally had enough
>She rings me, demanding money for a car I was paying off
>I tell her i'm in financial shit
>She tells me to go get help from charity and pay her, I'm on speakerphone, boyfriend is listening, eyes wide
>I tell her I have to sell the car to pay her
>"Don't do that user, keep it in the family, your father wants it"
>I gift it back to them to end the drama
>A few weeks pass
>Car pops up on facebook for sale
>I lose my shit
>Tell them i've had enough, get the fuck outta my life
>They did, haven't contacted me since
>I'm having CBT and therapy sessions after having a mental breakdown this year
>My boyfriend has stuck by my side, he's my family now

I swear user, all of this is true. I know what the disclaimer says, none of what I have said here is fiction

Pedo got 4 years jail

Just so we are clear, are you the one who did the report or the other guy?

I just poured my heart out as requested. Don't you dare let this shit die.

It'll be OK

To what extent do you think getting fucked up the ass as a kid affected your sexual orientation?

You've definitely been through a lot, and that's an understatement. When did you realize you were gay? Was it before the abuse or after?

jinx on the twinks

Thanks, I guess.

I knew I was gay beforehand. When I eventually came out, my stepfather yelled at me.. "No! No you're not! You were raped!" And wouldn't believe me until I told him who I slept with consentually.

Before.

To keep it brief:
>Parents emotionally manipulated me for years, never had that many friends, and gave me legitimately crippling anxiety and depression
>Dad was more physically abusive, beating me whenever I would fight through all of the layers of bullshit and my own anxiety
>Try to hang myself in 5th or 6th grade with a bedsheet, parents found me right before I was gonna do it and they laughed at me
>Fast forward to high school
>Start actually making friends
>Meet love of my life mid sophomore year
>11/10 in every way, only relationship issue was that it was long distance
>She also had depression and self harm issues, but we worked on those together as the relationship went on.
>Happiest time of my life
>Parents find out about the relationship
>They took screenshots of the more NSFW texts we had on my tablet (we talked mainly with Kik)
>Threatened to send the screenshots to her family if she ever spoke to me again, even found out her address, school, etc somehow.
>They take away all of my ways of talking to her, I only find out months later that she had attempted to commit suicide after what happened after having the worst depression and anxiety attack of her life
>At this point, I start cutting as well, and debating suicide almost nightly
>Never hear from her again, still haven't moved in and probably never will
>Fast forward to today
>Managed to escape from that house, moved in with my best friend in high school
>Started going to college for IT
>Jobless for 6 months, can't find anything because Commiefornia job market is dead when it comes to straight cis white males
>Get messages on social media all the time from insane parents, only makes me feel even worse since every time I block an account, they just make a new one
>Find out today that they were going to try to hack into my Gmail and steal my identity to open a home loan and shit
>Just want it all to be over for good
It's not as bad as some people's upbringing, but it's still shitty.

Why did you give them what they want. Life is about giving and taking. As soon as bad people realize they can take anything from you without the slightest sign of resistance they WILL take from you.
If your stepdad was trying to force you, why dont you threaten him. Put a knife up his throat and tell him he should listen closely now.
But never make threats you are not able to make come true.

Jesus christ user, I never thought other parents were as bad as mine, and I was wrong.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. When you can, i'd suggest moving somewhere new and changing your name. I'm about to do that.

In the mean time, i'd be filing a restraining order if I were you.

dont bend over for them at all. they have forsaken you. leave them behind and forge ahead.

sorry that happened to you but you sound strong. dont look back and set your sights on what you want. you can do anything.

fuck that sounded gay (no offense, lmao) from me but I mean every word

Theres work for those who really wanna work

Because i'm Autistic.

Dumb excuse, I know, but they knew how to manipulate me. Eventually they drained me emotionally, and I thought I was going insane. It wasn't until my boyfriend said to me that none of their behavior was normal that I realised I was right. They were fucked and I needed to sever contact immediately.

All that shit happened in the past, I can't rewind and undo it.

We've been out of contact since march. They are telling people some shit though, i've had mutual friends look at me like i'm a piece of shit in public.

The plan is - move state with my bf, back to his home town. Marry. Take his surname. Disappear completely.

I am strong, but i'm vulnerable at the moment. I carried myself through hell for 34 years, and my brain couldn't handle it anymore. I can hardly leave the house, but i'm seeing a professional. We're working me out.

No offense taken, and didn't sound gay at all.

I was with my parents at their friend's house, there were a bunch of old ladies i didn't care about and i was just bored so i wasn't talking at all, my mom apparently runs out of things to talk about so she apologizes to her friends because I'm not talking and tells them I'm autistic, I'm not autistic, never even been to a fucking psychologist that could diagnose that shit and I'm pretty normal, she just wanted to look good...

4 years for all that? With that light of a punishment, they're practically encouraging rape of minors

I'm wayyyyyyyy ahead of you. I'm already planning on getting out of this hellhole of a state, I'm just not sure exactly where. I'm thinking of heading to Tennessee, who knows, maybe I'll run into her there... If she still lives where she did when we were broken up, I might be able to...

... No. That would be creepy as hell, and she's probably already found someone else over there... Someone who makes her happy like I made her happy... Someone who would do all of the things we would talk to each other about doing if we could and more...

... Anyways, yeah, I already plan on getting the fuck out of here. I'm just not sure how or where. Changing my name wouldn't be a bad idea either. And as for a restraining order, I don't even know if I any legal ground to stand on when it comes to filling one.

>be 17
>drive a station wagon, pull disposable razors on my bus driver, be the veritable fucking boss
>go to Shantzburg Community Park in Upper Frankenweiss, MD
>meet Austro-Vietnamese qt
>Marvin Gaye wrote songs about this
>daddy calls on cell phone
>goes to voicemail
>fuck everybody, Pantsy Boy is back in the saddle

Holy shit mate

Kek

This was in 1994, in Australia. The justice system here is fucked.

Changing your name is a good idea. Then you're effectively untrackable, but this means you need to completely overhaul your social media, and only add people you know you can trust.

Why do you have to make fake threads and lie on the internet? Do you have no friends and crave attention? Suck fat zuckerberg dick you 9gag faggot

wat

Isn't that what dreams are made of?

I've been to Zuckerberg, best summer I ever had

you're a strong user dude, those shitty bastards will pay eventually, I don't know if sue them would work for you, but they can stay in jail forever for all of they've done, even though i think that you can do much more than that, fuck im speechless

I mean, after I started getting spammed, I've deleted most of my social media presence just to make sure my """family""" can't continue to be abusive fucks, and I'm slowly progressing towards migrating all of my accounts to a fresh Gmail. But yeah, you're right, I'll have to play it extra safe.
I'm not , actually. I'm a different user. Honestly, if I were that user, I would've just offed myself by this point.

>be me
>19
>goo goo ga ga, panf riehubenflegk
>force dad to become emancipated minor
>won't get a job, promising future as a Yugoslavian frozen yogurt salesman

They will pay eventually, especially if she is still collecting carer's payments for me.

That's a hell of a lot of fraud.

I'll let karma sort it out.

Tie your new accounts to nothing you like. No musicians, movies, shit like that. You'll figure it out, you have a life ahead of you man, live it.

I have tried offing myself more times than I can count

I like poop, poop and consequences...

Most truthful story ITT. Rest ITT are slackjaw candyass roodypoo. Go back to fucking 9gag you attention whores. Jack off to brony shit

>I have tried offing myself more times than I can count

Wow bragging about how shit you are as a person, you fail at killing yourself. LMAO Summertime baby

They will come back after you and try to force you back into the scapegoat role.
You need to be strong. And you should be emotionally absolutely unchained to your family if you want to deal with them in the future.
They are just random persons, strangers telling you what you are allowed to do and what you dont.
Dont go back into that prison

Yeah, the new email is something I came up with on the fly, with no ties to anything from my past. And I'm trying to live it, I just fucking can't even begin to stand on my own right now, and I'm almost going to be homeless soon unless I can find work...

Just check my dodectuples, biatch

Here's an unused and untraceable email - [email protected]

I'm unchained. I do expect them to come back chasing me, but by then I will be untraceable. I have no time for them anymore. There is nothing harder than mourning a living person, but it's possible.

I plan on moving forward and leaving them far, far behind.

Good luck finding work user, I believe in you.

Well stop trying to be a disappointment you stupid fuck, don't complain about shit you have the power to change, no sympathy!

I'm more of a disappointment to my family.

>be me
>chilling with friends from school on a summer weekday night.
>all of us high as hell
>see a monster of an opossum.
>look my friend dead in the eye and say something like "it's hunting time"
>grab a shovel and flash light and chase it to the side of my house
>have my buddy put the light on it as I start to take swings.
>all you hear is "ting, ting" and the screams of the poor thing as I smack it's skull with the force of a thousand retards.
>my dad comes running out side in his boxers yelling at me saying the naugbours daughter woke up to the sounds of me killing the opossum.

Haven't felt that low since I got cought banging my dad's pocket pussy.

Still, if they find you, you need to expect them already. Running away is an option, but it does not solve the true problem - you are just turning your back on it.

At least you're not Brett keane

I've got a variety of fake names for you to go by;
-Ben Dover
-Chuck Schartz
-Donnarino Del Felianagucciolubreze
-Santolio Bancera
-Franklin B. Forpleflip
-D.W. Fussbudget
-Anderson Balls-McGinty
-Hoopy Daniels Pewterschmidt

If you aren't bullshitting, then you've piqued my interest and I genuinely feel for you, Sup Forumsro. Do take into account that most authors never use their actual names on their works. They use a pen name - with that, you could avoid a lot of trouble. If they find out, I'm sure you could find some sort of evidence that they abused heroin while you were a child and that your foster was a pedo. If you DO find such evidence, any lawsuit thrown against you will go deeply against their favor.

Godspeed, user. Find faith in something that isn't man, for men shall fail you. I don't care if you'll disregard this as some "lol christcuck" shit, but hey. Some faith is better than none when times are terribly tough. If you're young, keep searching for that job and get into some sort of studies at a community college. Once you're done, you could probably transfer to a uni for a bachelors. Get a degree in something good and productive and take advantage of what you have around you. Search for those opportunities and, whenever they come up, grasp them and pour what passion you have into them. Again, I wish you the best, user.

You ever crush up some Aleve Liquid Gels with vodka?

I'm gonna be brutally honest here, luck might be the only way I get a job. I'm a straight, white male in the most liberal state in the country. The chances of me actually getting employed is very slim to none. Not even McDonalds will hire me, man

bump

They aren't going to find me, and if they do, i'm prepared to stand my ground.

I'm certainly grateful for that.

Not one word of it is bullshit.

I'll use a pen name, obviously, and change minor details, but I do plan on writing something. I have a photographic memory, which helps.

I'm 34. Their main reason for treating me like they did - well, at least I think, is because I couldn't provide them with grandchildren, and my sister could and did, so they are all over her.

One thing that might make them want to get in touch again, is the fact I can now marry my boyfriend. And from there, we have options for having kids of our own. But those kids will be kept far, far from the clutches of those evil people.

You haven't failed, user. You've tried many ways that didn't work. Don't give up, you will land a job.

>creative work
>label it a parody
>protected under rights as non-infringing

The day I was conceived.

Nah. I'm not about the druggie shit.
Just keep trying, dude. Easier said than done, I know, but find SOMETHING and save all the money you can so that you can move to a better place. Texas is cheap to live in, compared to Commiefornia. You get paid less, but you also spend far less in general. Keep saving and learn to budget. 10% to a long-term savings account, buy only what you need, and save the rest for your "escape" funds. Worst goes to worst, join the Army and use that as a means to get an education. Get your degrees paid for and use that to propel yourself forward if all else fails.

boo hoo poor me my parents do heroin and gave me to a child molester wah wah wah

My parents threw me out into the street when I was 17 and told me they didn't like me as a person. I was in college at the time and had to drop out because I didn't qualify for student loans; my parents made too much money. I was told I'd have to get a letter from my parents explaining why they were unwilling to support me until I was 21, which they of course refused to do. As a result, I've spent my entire life destitute and have been frequently homeless.

My mother is now dead. It's been six or seven years since the last time I spoke to my father and for all I know he may be dead too. Not that it matters; they told me a long time ago that they planned to spend every penny on themselves, and that they'd leave me nothing. They said all they owed me legally or morally was 16 years worth of food and shelter, and I've already received that so I'm on my own.

This will be the 31st christmas that I've spent alone. Fortunately it does get easier with time. I used to spend christmas day sitting on a bridge railing or dangling my legs over the side of a building waiting to see if this was the year I finally decided to put an end to the farce. Now, I just spend the whole day in bed, sleeping.

Photographic memory also helps with drawing.. if you're better with words, stick to that. If you can draw, try your hand at making some sort of graphic novel. Let something artistic be a productive means of escape on days that really just grind at you.

For me, playing bass guitar and listening to music is my escape. I've never done a single scrap of drugs, but the feeling I get while pouring my heart out as I play is like I'm soaring.

Entitled faggot alert

I mean, it's not like I have a choice... It's either keep bashing my head into the wall and hope I hit the right spot and break through or give up and commit sudoku.

I am honestly worried that the only way I'll be able to actually get a job is by selling everything I own, migrating to a different state, and starting fresh there...
Yeah, I'm trying to find something, anything, but there's just nothing here, apparently... At least, not for white men. Fucking affirmative action liberal bullshit. But if I can find something, ANYTHING, that's basically my plan at this point. I've also been thinking about joining the Chair Force, but I'm not going to lie, I am not cut out to be a military man at *all*. My anxiety and shit would make me crack within at most a week of basic training.

>Now, I just spend the whole day in bed, sleeping.
You don't even watch Rudolph lol?

Thanks for the advice, and kind words user. I'm good at drawing and writing, I just need to pick myself up off the floor of my current predicament, and then i'll have the energy.

It's good you have a safe place and an outlet. Hang onto it for dear life, and do NOT do drugs. I did, and it's not pretty.

I didn't mean to be condescending, user, so i'm sorry if you took it that way. I know all about anxiety and such, it's a hell of a thing to live with. Why sell all your shit? Just hitch a train with the minimum you need, sell the rest. Experience adventure. And when you end up somewhere new, start again.

You will be okay.

Man i'm shit at consoling people and probably autistic too so i'm just going to say this, party on wayne.

Good on you to cut them out of your life. I hope it's behind you now.

>My parents threw me out into the street when I was 17 and told me they didn't like me as a person

That's pretty generic, explain what you did when you were 17?
What didn't they like about you?
Go into detail, give us context.

My girlfriend has pretty bad anxiety and depression. A friend of mine has that, too. They've gone through ROTC and, although it wasn't easy, pulled through. Military is last resort, as I said earlier.

The migration to a different state is a good idea, but only do it if you have enough money reserved to sustain you while you search for a job. Either way it's a gamble.

Party on garth

Sorting it out with a psychologist. It's painful, but we're getting there

well, I hope you do not have to experience horrble things in your life. peace, user.

For the weeks leading up to christmas my depression becomes gradually worse, meaning I sleep longer and longer. By christmas I'm usually sleeping 16 to 18 hours a day anyway.

I live in an unheated, unfinished basement with black mold, mice, spiders, and centipedes in an old, abandoned factory. I have no fridge, no stove, and no shower. My life is pretty miserable anyway, so the added misery of watching other people being happy is enough to trigger a major depressive episode. By the time it clears, christmas (and new years) is usually long over.

you poor user
what country? and how do you get internet on a daily basis?

No, shit, you weren't being condescending at all, user, I'm sorry if I made you think that you were unintentionally. And I mean, that's what I was thinking, honestly, just selling everything except for my phone, some clothes, and some essential unnessentals and just roll the dice on a casino where I have better odds, so to speak.
Yeah, and reserved money is something I don't have. I don't even have 2 pennies to rub together. I could be a faggot and make a campaign on GoFundMe, but that would just be a waste of time.

You ever thought of enacting revenge on your scumbag brother?

I was a child prodigy. I taught myself to read and write from comic books at the age of two. My IQ and aptitude was extensively tested as a result, topping out at four standard deviations past mean. I've always been different as a result. I've long suspected that I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum. My parents tell me that when they'd wish me good morning, I'd scowl at them and say, "I don't do small talk." They said it was charming when I was six, but stopped being charming long before I turned sixteen.

I've always loved reading, and was never very interested in sports or watching television or "having fun." My parents would take my books away from me and would refuse to return them until I agreed to play 15 or 30 or 60 minutes of street hockey with the other kids.

I guess I can't really blame them for not liking me, but considering that child rapists and serial killers still generally get support from their parents, it tells me that there must be something pretty terrible about me to override their genetic programming to care for their own offspring.

I live in Canada. And I have a 100 mbps fibre optic connection. It gives me access to every book, film, and video game ever created, so it's a bargain at the price, even if it means skipping meals.

>Haven't felt that low since I got cought banging my dad's pocket pussy.
That sounds like a much more interesting story.

Every time i get around them. Feelings mutual.

Homosex is natural and healthy, teach it to schoolchildren Shlomo says