ITT Sup Forums Gods that you can't get into

ITT Sup Forums Gods that you can't get into.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HhcDjNhFyl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of us can get into her.

Don't worry user, you're right: Bjork isn't anything special.

what did you mean by this...

Grimes

This makes me want to fuck her against that display case.

Bob Dylan

This. I don't like her voice.

Grimes

Why?

I know he was a genius, and I know why, but I just didn't really care for anything he produced.

She's a shockingly good musician. I don't like her stuff either.

I don't think she's a very honest artist

He's too joyful for the kind of music he makes. I listen to Cohen for that kind of thing

her music is intensely melodic. what's the reason you can't get into her music? her voice?

+1.
I like her voice, though.

i think it's mainly her lack of talent that puts me off

what makes you say that?

Same, her voice is nice but it's also annoying at the same time

His voice is fucking awful. His lyrics are gibberish. The notion he was a social revolutionary who won renown through resistance to unjust authority is ridiculous. Music was a business in the 60s just as much as it is now. Dylan is simply another example of an overrated Jew promoted to prominence by tribal nepotism in the entertainment industry.

Bjork and Bowie desu

Do you like her threads?

Leonard Cohen is great

bjork's voice is too rough for me. that accent sounds like harsh noise to me.

fucking wow. i can understand her voice being a bit abrasive, but harsh noise? she's not fucking tom waits.

To Pimp a Butterfly. I gave it a listen way back in middle school when I was in my edgy dadrock phase and thought all rap music was about bitches and money and stuff. Kendrick tricked me with A Good Kid in a Mad City because I only heard the "bangers" so I thought he was unironically doing the usual rap thing but I later learned that he was on another level and wrote those songs to be like all storytell-y about when he was a kid and felt pressured by his peers to rap about that stuff. So that grew on me after that, but I didn't realize how smart he was until TPAB slapped me over the face with its message, and now I understand that rap is music too. Nowadays, I bump based Yeezus, K Dot, Danny Brown, Death Grips, RTJ, Lil Ugly Mane, Madlib, MF DOOM, heck even Tyler the Creator grew on me, the list goes on. I barely even listen to rock music anymore and it's all thanks to Kendrick showing me the light.

Underrage.

yeah I remember way back in 2015 too. I was in elementary school listening to the Wiggles but Kendrick showed me the way to patrician music.

Kate Bush/Björk/Newsom/any Pop garbage

I haven't been on Sup Forums for over three years. A friend on Skype pointed me to this thread. I have no idea what the grimes memes are, or what bearing they have on her integrity. My opinion is that she's very talented and works hard, but she's just not my kind of music. What makes you think she's dishonest as an artist? Her technical abilities as a musician seem real enough.

Why don't i believe anything about your story filled story, anime poster.

I've often felt that his "revolutionary" status is a bit cultivated and artificial too. is his lyricism really the greatest? and if so does it make him such a great musician considering that other aspects of his sound (guitar/drumming etc) aren't that brilliant or groundbreaking?

Music isn't your thing.

I don't want to fuck Bjork, she's more like a mother to me. Gives me soothing feels.

Because I didn't reply with a one-liner wherein I called you a faggot.

Her fanbase

You still have a chance user

It's nice to find other people who agree with your biases. Especially when you're both right.

Underage

Ever notice how her threads will blow up suddenly at a time like it's a group of people doing it all

Bjork is an artist you have to keep listening til u like it. What albums by Bjork are you listening to?

Are you suggesting people are shilling Grimes?

Oh I see. You think she's self-shilling. Yeah. I can buy that. Thankfully I don't particularly enjoy her music so I don't feel disappointed by the idea.

I wish I could get into any music published within the last decade. Maybe my soul has been drained away.

Yep. I posted a thread about Grimes the other day, "help me dislike this Sup Forums" and never expected to get more than 3-4 responses like I always do on everything I post. But the thread was about Grimes so it blew up and reached 300 replies.

I got into her when Debut blew up. Since then I've unironically enjoyed 75% of her output. And Dancer in the Dark is a beautiful movie, even though it's stupid.

this cant be fucking happening

silly opinion. what do you want more from her gorgeous music?
are you 13?

Is she with DA at the NHM?

people can't shut their mouths about her. she's that interesting.
this. same for grimey.

Wire

I fucking hate Wire

>fucking against thin interior glass is ok because I don't thrust too hard because my tiny peepee embarrasses all concerned.

Why?

Fuck you bitch, it's one of the best shows of all time. Omar, McNulty, Bunk fucking made that show fantastic.

I hate her music.

She's a forced meme.

Seconded.

I want to fuck her against the exterior.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HhcDjNhFyl

We can see you. Stop now, walk away.

>bjork gudmundsdottir.jpg
That's a great photo. Pretty painted bird looking at pretty painted birds.

A lot of fame is just a feedback loop, and doesn't have a lot to do with the person.

It is a nice shot, huh? You know why I really posted though, right?

Pogroms are inevitable. You're on the wrong side of history.

innewyorkimilfyrock