Any idea how to kill yourself and make it appear as if you died due to natural causes?

any idea how to kill yourself and make it appear as if you died due to natural causes?

since I know I will be asked, basically done with it, have never had a healthy state of mind, can't walk anymore due to a rare incurable condition, and have other physical ailments that are basically icing on the cake amongst typical issues of a human being trapped in modern society. no need to ask further questions I've been like this for a couple years and have come to terms with my situation, really just looking for a solution to my initial question. I don't want comfort/not seeking attention, internet pity isn't going to do a thing for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/coffee-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it have to be "from natural causes"? What difference will it make? Death is death, whether or not it was intended is hardly relevant. If you really need to explain yourself, write a note.

because a member in my family wouldn't handle the death under the conditions of suicide without taking actions of their own, which I don't want at all. I just want an escape that will lead to a future guilt-proof resolution.

it shouldn't matter, but I'm just barely human enough to give some sort of fuck about that still.

should have explained that too tbh

A fair bit of insurance companies don't pay out to individuals families or recipients if the death is classified as a suicide. This might be the reason why.
However for you, OK, I say this would be difficult. You'll need a relatively undetectable chemical or one that isn't screened commonly in toxicology that or you'll have to make it seems like a homicide. Otherwise I'm not sure.
Good luck though, Godspeed my friend

guess I need to look into that too as I know there is some form of life insurance policy on me, thanks for the heads up, though that isn't the forefront of my concern, I would like for the conditions of that payout to not change if possible.

Ok, that sounds like a dick move tbh. You're ok with making that persons life a living hell, just as long as they don't die? What fucked up sense or morality is that? Anyways, if you really wanna make it seem like an accident, I would say drink and drive, and then crash into a tree or something. Just make sure not to injure other people. Make sure you have a couple of bottles in your vehicle as well.

my morality should have been in question the moment you read my first post, I basically have none left, there are just other people that person still needs to be around for and I understand that. this world doesn't revolve around me after all.

Had a friend in a similar situation. She stopped eating until she died. Shouldnt say stopped but reduced to almost nothing and then stopped and just drank wine till she was gone.

Took maybe 3 months and I imagine it was probably pretty painful.
But as she was 60 it got dealt with as natural causes.

I should note that the one she was trying not to hurt saw through her shit and got hurt more because she saw it happening but was helpless to do anything to help her.

Very stubborn lady

He didn't post to hear your comments about morality lol, keep that to yourself or go preach elsewhere.
Also he says he can't walk anymore so i doubt he can drive.
On a second note of thinking though OP, if you're in a wheelchair maybe you can make it look like a wheelchair malfunction. For example go to a packed train station and wait for a passing train and when it's coming full speed by push yourself in front discreetly and make comments like "HELP HELP MY WHEELCHAIR WONT STOP". When police arrive to the scene and interview others, they'll say your wheel chair malfunctioned and you sadly got hit by the train. The news will travel to your loved ones and they will think it was a sad accident.
Once again, good luck friend.

This would be assuming you have an electric wheelchair of course..

You could try to.cross the road in China, that would be natural causes.

Or an escalator accident.

>He didn't post to hear your comments about morality lol, keep that to yourself or go preach elsewhere.
Fuck off nigger, I can post about whatever I want. I didn't say he shouldn't, just that he's a retard. Literally kys.

So, you enjoying your Christmas break from highschool?

caffeineinformer.com/coffee-calculator

Death by coffee

Or in the US you could ignore an officers request for the good ole death by cop

schokakola dosent melt like that

You could drown, avoid saltwater though cos you end up drowning in your own blood

Lmao, nice attempt at fitting in, newfag. You're one of those kids who spams "summerfag" all summer long, aren't you, kiddo? I'll say it again: KYS.

Show me on the doll where daddy touched you

Everywhere, and I loved it

An accidental fall off something your chair got caught it?
Wheel caught in train tracks at night.
Accidental poisoning

If I was in your situation, and I cared about how people viewed my death, I think I would go out looking to be a white knight somewhere in a dangerous situation. Like do some gangsta shit, stop a bank robber, stand up to a gang for some whack shit, push someone off a track while a train is coming thru.... who knows maybe you won't die and your life will get better for after getting a backbone for once. Good luck. You're a pussy if you kill yourself for real though.