about two years ago i noticed my brothers's gf would change in my room...

> about two years ago i noticed my brothers's gf would change in my room. So I start activating the web cam during those periods.I
> I get away with it for a while, then grow up a little, and give up on such childish things, then delete the files and put the whole thing behind me.
> My brother inherits the computer from me, has a bit of "undelete", finds the files, and calls the police.I am charged with multiple counts of voyeurism.
> I spend 6 months on bail, travelling between Scotland and Oxford for work. Summer begins and it's as if this whole affair wasn't even happening. Surreal.
> Sheriff Court in Scotland sentenced me to 12 months in jail. I had a paedophile cellmate got out after 6.
> When I get out, my boss says I can still have a job spell checking his scientific journal.

what a fucking faggot

Yah your brother sounds like a fuckass

why does she change in your room?

Convenience.

ah

Holy fuck what makes your brother hate you so much

Perved on his gf is what

yo straight up you get out of jail go break the guy who used to be your brothers teef

nogs like ure bro end up dead sooner or later fam

'Disown' is the word you're looking for. What a shithole the UK is.

Scary how you can go down for something as ridiculous as this. My brother would just have given me a slap for being a bit of a perv and that would have been the end of it.

pic related?

You wouldn’t go to prison for this you’d get a suspended sentence. You’re lying.

If she was in YOUR room and YOUR webcam was on it isn’t voyeurism, you’re not spying on anyone it’s your own personal space.

Once again, OP is a lying faggot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Definitely lying. He spent 12 months in prison for this, doesn't have his laptop, but still has some of the creep shots available to him? Bull shit

>at the times she was changing I noticed stuff missing.
>later I found out I had misplaced them and the video surveillance also proved her innocent.
Also, sue brother for attempted hacking and identity theft

plus, files don't stay in the recycle bin for longer then 30 days, so he was either only within 30 days of 'growing up a little' or his brother used a recovery program for some random reason

The pic ins't mine but it does resemble mine

Yes he used a recovery program

Actually it is fact.

I posted a similar greentext when I was out of bail just to keep my spriits up

Yes but I arranged it etc

And there were multiple counts.

Also it was a Scottish court and they're a bit harsh about these things.

I spend 6 month sin prison. Sentenced to 12, out after 6.

So it’s your personal space. You’re not spying on anyone if you’re filming your own personal space. Kid shut the fuck up lying, you’re not smart or clever

My lawyer told me Scottish justice is more simplistic than the English

It was my space but I know what I was doing.

Fuck. My brother got caught filming me in the shower and my dad just grounded him for a month and told him not to be such a weirdo. Maybe I should move to Scotland and have the little fucker arrested. Kek.

This. Op is a liar

I OP am not a liar.

I admit to being a little taken aback at how seriously this was all taken at the time.

Sounds fishy. Should have just said you had the cam up because you thougjt your brother was stealing shit from you. And you wanted to catch him doing it and talk to him. Not your fault that she changed in your room.

Let's see her titties, bro.

Yes but there was a whole multitude of occasions where it stops and starts during the expected period. IOW it's too cut and dried, the timing of it.

OP I believe you are a fibber, and you are no longer my fellow DJ.

You’re full of shit, just stop. You don’t understand how the law works you need to stop watching movies. Let’s put something into context for you, a friend of mine was caught with 40oz, he was on bail for a year, he was facing possession with intent to supply and money laundering. He got 1 year suspended sentence, £150 fine and 40 hours community service.

You are not going to get a year in prison for a couple of naked videos you took privately and didn’t distribute in the privacy of your own home.

Stop lying.

Barlinnie AMA.

Also the CPS wouldn’t prosecute you it’s not in their interest unless the victim comes forward.

Also as it’s only one person but multiple videos you wouldn’t get charged with multiple counts of voyeurism.

It wasn't a couple; it was a small multitude like I was an obsessive danger.

actually i just considered it a very very small hobby.

and it was baffling authorities didnt see it the same way.

like, a whole fap folder of that shit.

Serves you right for being a stupid cunt and giving someone a PC with your old harddrive. Always keep or destroy your hard drives once youre done with a PC.

I don't know anything about the place so you could tell me any old shite shite and I wouldn't know if it was true or not. If you're genuine then I feel sorry for you and you should probably sue the police and your brother for all being gigantic faggots.

Procurator Fiscall - more simplistic, no need for anyone to press charges.

Did you even read op's post?

Only one shite.