DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/32uzz1/serious_nsfw_male_strippers_of_reddit_what_really/

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a virgin safespace.

Excuse me, but I'll have to disagree.

>not wanting to fuck whores

You will regret that when you get a STD.

If I want reddit I go to reddit. Now fuck off

Thanks to something us adults call "personal accountability", someone else getting an STD is not your fucking problem. Let degenerates be degenerates.

The reddit thread is supposed to be a example of women being whores. Stop circle jerking.

>reddit

>Let degenerates be degenerates.
No.

>condoms don't exist

It's almost like you have no experience with casual sex, hm...

Condoms don't work against all STD retard. Get an education.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you stop being a retard and notice this is a example.

Lol oral herpes is not realy possible to hide, HPV doesn't do anything bad to men. I've fucked 15 girls thousands of times in total, I know all about casual sex and how to be safe. It's not my fault that you're a creepy shut-in with no friends or fuckbuddies.

Kind of. The sort of women that hire male strippers are all whores.

>The type of woman who's likely to go to a bachelorlette party and get shitfaced drunk with a male stripper is also likely to suck him off

Wow.

Who would've guessed.

If you don't want to date a trashy ass whore don't date a trashy ass whore.

Lol get a education before talking to me.

I have a bachelors fuckstick. This is basic medical knowledge condoms and common sense prevent you from getting STDs it's not a problem with casual sex unless you're a fucking idiot.

So you mean most girls. Bachelorette parties are the norm.

How about you stop coming here you fucking reddit faggot

I think that most women (like men) are BORN whores, but its all down to her upbringing. Especially having a father around.

It's all about the structure if an upbrining on both sexes, hence the family structure.

Also, when you're in a relationship. As a man, you make sure you're in charge, and are the more dominant persona. Keep your girlfriend/wife on her feet, yet in her place.

As for betas and cuck males. Take a look at yourselves and build charecter.

Feminist landwhales, take a look in the fucking mirror, and be less oppressive towards your weighing scales.

So why is it okay for men to be whores but not for women?

Just because they're the norm in your social milieu doesn't mean they are everywhere.

Get rid of your tunnel vision- if you think the behavior in the OP is the norm than you probably spend a lot of your time with trashy whores.

Your mom is a trashy whore, your sister is a trashy whore, your girlfriend is a trashy whore etc. etc. so you're extrapolating and assuming all women are trashy whores when in fact you come into contact with a higher proportion of trashy whores than exist in the population at large due to selection bias.

It's okay- you don't know any better.

>this delusional faggot doesn't realize that women have bachelorette parties before they get married

You need to get out more, crazy eyes.

It's like mem earn it. The more based, the more pussy he gets.

Women just need to open their legs when it comes to it

The cock in the farm, runs around all day fucking the hens, just so I can have eggs next to my bacon in the morning

So what? If I was a woman, I would just have sex when I want to have sex. In the many discussions I've had with women on this matter they all give a very similar answer. They would have sex more but they don't want the stigma of being called a slut. I say they should do it as much as they want, we shouldn't be lying to ourselves. Sex is great and we should all be having it as much as possible.

>proving my point

idiot

Not proving your point, you have no gauge of what is socially normal because you're a creepy shut-in.

Bachelorette parties are the norm and they very frequently feature male strippers.

This. In my milieu that would be seen as the most redneck thing to do (a bachelor party). But I am from the high bourgeoisie and an old money family so it is obviously skewed. It seems to be the norm in most socio-economic categories.

>you have no gauge of what is socially normal

You're incapable of looking beyond your own nose

> you're a creepy shut-in

No.
Exactly- I may not be a blue blood aristocrat but the social class I'm in heavily disfavors this type of behavior.

We already know this I don't talk to when for this very reason. I won't give up my dignity just to get laid. I'd rather die a virgin.

Guck off hedonist scum.