Im alone and lonely.all my family is dead,mother father and brother.no relatives that im close to me...

im alone and lonely.all my family is dead,mother father and brother.no relatives that im close to me.and i have no friends.just people i know,,
no gf
no money
shit job
does it getr better user?
i dont know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXs-5g9vnic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't sadly

It does get better, just apply yourself and find a hobby that doesn't involve murdering people.

Then its time to make a family on your own. Never give up, trust your instincts.

so you have nothing to worry. you are blessed user.

smokeablunttt\\end thread

then come on Sup Forums and talk to me cause I lonely too.

i didnt think so
im tired of trying user,one constant struggle
my instincts got me here,they suck,also im ugly so no gf future wife..but hey i wont give up,,how am i blessed?you people are the closest i have to friends and family

weed makes me paranoid and i want to kill people..soooo no blunts

You have a freedom many of us dont OP.
I worked for years to ghost my family. Been ten years without them. Feels good man.

But, if you actually cared for them and miss them, sorry for your loss. They're in heaven and supporting you.

No matter how ugly you are. There is someone out there for you. So keep going buddy.

they all died in a car crash user..its not like i couldnt stand them,,it was sudden ,thats all ,been 5 years now

i know,,its not like im quasimodo or any thing .but most women i meet are into the image of the guy and his money status..i guess i can work on making more money but it seems like i will never meet the one

Become a heartless billionaire. You're unattached so it should be easy.

how do i start? point me in the right direction

Dw about it. I wouldnt be convinced if i havent witnessed that countless times in my rl. Keep your head high and hopes higher.

Ok. That really is tragic. Not wanting to make fun of your situation. Not at all. But think about it, imagine if you were killed and it was your brother who was spared.
Would you want him to give up on life? You have a gift, you are alive. Shit sucks, obviously. But dude, try to get your life together. You sound depressed as fuck.
Move, start over. Create a family of your own. The world is right there in front of you. The possibilities really are endless. It's up to you whether you want to man up and create your own destiny or be forever stuck in the moment that your family died. You deserve better mate.

I have some family but live in anothe rpart of the country isolated (have for years) and go to school, work the grind, smoke weed and play guiatr to keep things somewhat meaningful. Get some hobbies, I live in utah so its easy to do fun things here

i will give it anothe year or so..then i'll go blow myself up in the middle of a huge crowd of muslims,yelling ''jesus saves motherfuckers !!! ''

>utah
>fun things
haaa..good one

Same situation. 29 yo kissless virgin. Extreme isolation. Ill probably end It all soon.
youtu.be/FXs-5g9vnic

well that was a depessing song..dont end it user..just change the way you live

Ya shouldnt buddy. But hey. I cant stop you.

yeah,,,but it will be a great plot twist tho..imagine the headlines?

I used to be there, so I can understand the headspace of a severely depressed person. But fuck me am I glad I got myself out of that shit. It's no way to live life.

i know,,its not living,,how did you pull out?

Discipline. It took a while but I really stayed focused.

> Regular routine
> No late nights
> No alcohol or weed
> Eat well
> Always, and I mean fucking always kept myself presentable
> Kept my flat clean as fuck
> Kept an eye on my finances, kept on top of bills
> Exercised, just got out in nature
> The people that took from me and gave nothing in return- got them out of my life

First few weeks were hard and I relapsed so many times. But, I got there in the end.

You are so lucky...

well done user..
i will try,,no bullshit,,i will try,,
any meds from profesionals?

Ya buddy. But mere headlines aint worth your life. For all you know, it could have so much moar potential. Sure it can be worse aswell.. But fuck it. Life is a rollercoaster. I am sorry for your loss and the situation you are in and or have faced so far. But it will work out for you. But hey. Am just some dude from the netz

your trips confirm that you sir are a good person deep inside

Trips say you will get there.

Would you like to be friends op?

sure user..but no homo