Anyone else just watch rubio suck trumps dick on on cnn?

Anyone else just watch rubio suck trumps dick on on cnn?

lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a0WUtNJAo9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He needs to do something to save his political career. Guy lost his own state by a land slide - if he doesn't get a position from Trump he might as well sign up for welfare because there's no way he's getting re-elected

he obviously is his VP

it was the deal they made with the GOP

also Rubio was the GOP's candidate as a reaction to romneys low numbers with hispanics

Romney only lost cause of the hispanic vote not even cause of the nigger vote

Outside of presidential race he seemed to be a well liked guy. Honestly I just see this as the party slowly unifying under the emperor of mankind

If the GOP wanted to pick Trump's vp as part of some deal for full support, then you can almost guarantee they are going to assassinate him and he is replaced with their choice. A lot of people really don't like trump, doesn't seem too far fetched either. Isn't that obvious?

Whoever Trump picks, I hope it wasn't chosen by GOPe

He's endorsing Trump because Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

>If the GOP wanted to pick Trump's vp as part of some deal for full support, then you can almost guarantee they are going to assassinate him and he is replaced with their choice.

I generally reject that line of thinking, but I admit Cheney was the best insurance policy Bush could ever have.

I hope he's his VP pick
For some reason i kind of like Rubio tbqh

It was tasty. A bit salty

>THE EIGHTIE MUSIC STARTS IN 4HRS 51 MIN

Rubio has the potential to be based tbqh senpai

bathhouse marco btfo

Sad to see Trump sell out to the GOP so much, kinda ruins my hype tbqfhwyfam

No, Trump out of his way to say he's not his VP the other day.

I was disappointed he didn't say "Run! Little Marco, run!"

lol

so, working together against someone who is trying to ruin America (Hillary) is now a bad thing and shameful? Are you americunts fucking serious?

make it "Run! lil' waterboy, run" and we are golden

how has he "sold out" to the GOP other than merely calling himself a member of the party?

most everyone around his disagrees with his policies yet are forced into supporting him because he is "GOP"

fucking master class shit from trump.

if he ran third party he would never had one. thats just too much change in one election cycle

His drop out speech was actually pretty sincere compared to how he spoke during his campaign

>be born in mexico
>lose the hispanic vote
romney can't get anything right

Told you he's going to be the VP

This is ultimately Trump's greatest strength in this election as far as getting support from the party goes.

He's demonstrated that he will be a devastating force against his enemies, and a champion for his friends. Trump and Rubio has their spat in the primaries, but now that Rubio has come out in support of him, Trump is on board to do everything he can to help Rubio keep his seat.

I full expect to see the "neverTrump" movement die by the time of the convention... only the most diehard of his opponents like the Bushes and Romney will refuse to come around.

Dude fucking choked up and cried when asked if he would support trump as nominee then a few days later dropped out of the race

i actually liked most of the GOP nominee

dont you have fucking dogs to quarantine or some shit?

Americans literally cucked by the Aussie BCC(big customs cock)

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a0WUtNJAo9k

>Aussie BCC(big customs cock)

youre trying too hard

Says the faggot butthurt about his foam party cubano poofter

> watch rubio

that's Senator "little Marco" to you, cuck.

bruh i alluded to him being gay in my OP. you are just making shit up now