So found out my gf and my boss/friend since middle school are having sex after 3 years of me and her being together...

So found out my gf and my boss/friend since middle school are having sex after 3 years of me and her being together with her never cheating always being madly in love with me because she did acid with me and him the first time and fell out of love with me and changed entirely. Never trust women they are selfish whores. This is all after my mom died of cancer at 12 my dad jerked me off at 3 and my grandma doesn't remember me who raised me. I'm planning a trip before I kill myself I'm saving up I'm just gonna continue working there until I have enough money and ignore them slobbing on each other.

So Sup Forums having been on here since 2008 what suggestions do you have for my trip and cool shit to do before I die and also how to go about ending it with a bang

Bon voyage!

If you haven't yet, have some DMT

Try skydiving dude. U got nothing to lose.

imagine being such a beta cuck that when your whore GF cheats with your friend the only thing you can think of is letting it go on before you kill yourself.

you deserve to die, the world will be a better place.

Post the convo

Show us the rest of those texts, boiiii

Post proper pic of the convo dickcheese

You wanna do something awesome before you die? Throw your old life away collect a crew and rob a bank. Best case scenario you're rich worst case scenario you go out with a bang like you wanted

Thats on the list
I don't feel motivated to get up but it sums up as she felt so comfortable with him and was mad he didn't smash and it was all so natural nothing more

If ur gonna kill yourself, kill the bastard first. No love for those who dont respect bro code

She told everyone and everyone all of her friends I was nice to helped her lie and covered for her my friend other friends said did he hit the right spot when she was done sucking his dick

Literally everyone hates me and everyone being my friend is a literal in joke on me I guess. I didn't think I was that terrible but shit I guess I'm satan feces

Murder them both, you beta bitch.

There no point in murder that solves nothing her seeing my death in headline would she'd live her life in shame that's why when I'm done I wanna do something big

She can't suffer if she's dead

does she know that you know?

She's gonna forget you in a week tops ya chode, now get off your lazy ass and post the convos.

Just post all of her credentials, where the lives and shit + her facebook, i'm sure the fine people of this site will do your job for you

if you kill yourself she might feel a bit bad about it, but considering that she's a cheating whore (her morals aren't really there), she will probably get over it pretty fucking fast.
Now if you really want to make her feel like shit you need to get your life together and show her that she's a dumb bitch for fucking you over.
Also that has the added benefit of you not killing yourself, and having a nice life.

But you can always kill yourself because someone who you thought wasn't a cunt, turned out to actually be a cunt. Not exactly sure how killing yourself is the logical next step to that situation, but you do you.

She was never a cunt she was always sweet she asked me 159 times a day if I loved her just to make sure I still did she cried I'm closests when she thought I was leaving then she just changed you can't trust anyone people change like that

Be cool. Kill yourself in the end of your spiritual trip to Kilimandjaro

nah m8.
Yes, people can change, but it takes a lot of fucking effort (or some sort of big thing in general).
If she just decided to fuck your friend, that means that she was always a cunt, she just kept it secret/in check.
So again, someone who you thought wasn't a cunt turned out to actually be a cunt. You now have a choice between either getting over the fact that sometimes things are not as they seem and that people are sometimes cunts, or killing yourself.
The choice seems pretty fucking obvious to me.

this user knows what's up

quads

This guy know whats up

This

ouch.

that one stings

Quads of truth, dont be a fucking pussy op.

quads is right

if you die she won't have to deal with your shit. don't die OP

this

also this die a hero, guy deserves it

>3 years
>didnt cheat
>cuz she did acid with me

Lol right? If this kid is over 18 I'm sure it's only barely

Oh you stupid idiot. I hope you learned a valuable lesson. That behind the thin veneer of a loving girl is a childish Whore who is a cold mercenary at heart. Don't bother killing yourself. Go out and have fun. Go pound out some stupid whores and don't worry. Don't even getting a wife until 35 when they have to calm down because their looks fade and all of a sudden they have a come to Jesus moment in their lives where they start valuing good things in men and relationships

Ending it over a women ? lol. She's not going to care dude. You aren't punishing her in any way. What you need to do is get smart. Frame em for something. Then again after reading that masterpiece I'm not sure you have the mental capacity to tie your shoe.

Maybe just KYS

This exactly

/Thread

ye