What do does Sup Forums say to a gril who sits down next to them in a bar?

What do does Sup Forums say to a gril who sits down next to them in a bar?

I'm serious, bros. I need help with this. It it just a matter of saying "Hi, what's up tonight?" Seems like you have to have something better than that, but then again, I'm retarded.

I always hated bars, but here in my mid-life crisis, after my wife cucked and left me, I have awakened to them. Interesting ladies abound. It's obviously a superior way to meet grils, far better than the shitty online dating sites, where all the girls are paranoid.

I go out with bros as often as possible, but now I'm trying to go out alone. What do?

mate obviously the bar is where you meet chicks i am very glad you are coming awakening the second portion of your life!

Thanks, but also please give advice. Describe what you say when a gril sits next to you. Or when you approach and sit down next to one. Is there a difference?

Please be as specific as possible.

"what are you drinking?"

to bartender: "another for her"

Moar.

ive been in a relationship for so long that when i speak to women there is nearly 0 intent on getting laid, so maybe thats why i am so comfortable talking to them, old and new.

typing that out i realise that the best bit of advise i have to offer is to respect women and simply treat them as human, they know you want to fuck and they know they want to fuck but that desire is preceded by them also being in a social environment in which fucing eachothers brains out is just unacceptable.

if you are talking to a woman who you are interested in, eye contact is a powerful thing but you are going to want to focus on one eye, but not stare, look at her lips as she talks and actually engage her with proper conversation.
ask her hello, how she is and what her name is. these are realitically the three things we all say naturally when we meet someone, even if its not done specifically. you ever know someone for months but never know their name until finally you gotta break that boundary and just tell them you dont know who the fuck they are? you need to meet that fork in the road immediately and introduce yourself calmy and confidently.

ask her questions about herself, but do not misrepresent yourself - you are looking to have a two way bond, not just her talking at you - so you should be reciprocal in your statements. if she is talking about an anecdote which you have had a similar experience in, then drop that into the conversation - but dont distract from her story, you are looking to gain common ground in anything that engages either of you.

not all girls are obviously going to be prone to this style and some really do want you to be a chad and slap their asses cuz it makes them wet, but they are whores and we both know you dont want them slags.

i honestly believe that the most important part of picking up women is that THEY DONT SMELL YOUR DESIRE. women are persceptive, often stupid but they can tell when a dude is just there to get his dick wet,

You have a hunter in your genetics. Up until recently it has been suppressed by your cuck wife. You need to seem mysterious and intrigue her. Flashing money subtly but not so subtly also helps. As for opening lines try and make her laugh then walk away.. let that first encounter resignate in her subconscious. Watch her return to her friends and see if some of the group stare and giggle which means shes spoken about you. By "chance" you will run into her later and the conversation will likely be started by her. All about them mind games

Hey babe, want sum fuk?

that's it dude. the bartender is my friend. he knows to roofie the drink. There's a seedy hotel down the street. I generally fuck her there and leave. when she wakes up she's close to the bar/car so she can get home.

you need to not come off as desperate, if you are desperate then you are low quality stock.

the more people you talk too the more chances you have of being successful and in turn the more chance you have of developing your womanizing talents.

the best thing you can do my friend is not give a fuck, go to the bar, and try and have some fun talking to people. not giving a fuck is important but people can see it and feel it, and it makes them feel like they can ascend to your degree of non fuckery. the thing about not giving a fuck is that you have to be comfortable enough with yourself to truly act that way, and being comfortable with yourself is the most attractive quality in a person

I'm saving this to read more than once. Would buy you a drink if I could. Thanks, man.

Try a local topic. New place opening or event coming to town. Everyone likes new things. Quickly judge if she is worth your time. I spent too mich time and money at bars on boring girls. If she has your interest then quickly display your personality! (Funny, smart or whatever you think you are) DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT YOUR BAGGAGE ON THE FIRST NIGHT! At our age its too eazy to show weakness. The girls who go to bars are not the caregiver type. If you want more tips reply with questions.

Hardly works unless you look like you have money. Girls who chat you up with a drink pickup are users or shallow.

i have a paternal duty to help my fellow man at every corner if i can, and so do we all.

although its safe to say that some of these hoes are going to be ratchet and they just want you to be assertive and confident, i would love to be able to describe how to determine what type of girl a woman is from her looks but that is something you will develop by just chatting to them

>used to go out to bars/clubs.
>danced with a few girls, made out with a few >but never took one home.

>Go on dating sites. get heaps of girls messaging me back
>date a couple, one turns out to be amazing
>still with her 11 years later.

Chuckled heartily friend

I mean, this is great advice, as are other posts ITT. However, what I'm really after in this thread is literally what is the first sentence out of your mouth?

Also, should you ever not sit down next to a woman who is alone? I'm fucking afraid to do it, but then later I regret it, and I realize of course she wants guys to sit next to her. That's literally her only reason for being there. ... Right?

Shot in the dark here... You good at guessing others wealth?

>so I herd u liek mudkipz
You know what to do, user.

>You good at guessing others wealth?
I suppose, maybe. I'm decent at reading people. Just shitty at walking up and talking to a stranger.

People tend to like me. I'm really good at talking to women, once the ice is broken. I fucking SUCK COCK at breaking the ice... Makes me want to an hero, I'm so bad at it.

often i go a pub or bar just to have a drink, if someone wants to talk then thats just another thing.

but ye ur probs right she wants u to talk to her and you lose nothing by trying. just try using these words

>hey, how are you?
>extent hand shake if the situation begs it, you will be immediately able to tell by her face and reaction
> i'm user, i saw you sat alone and thought maybe i could buy you a drink?

being in proximity is the first step, so go to the god damn bar, stand near to her while you order, and just say hello.

you just need to say hello and smile user, that is the ultimate ice breaker

If it’s her
>God DAMN let me suck on them titties!!!
If it’s an actual situational question, I say hello and then proceed to ignore her and get shit faced drunk

Tell her "you got here just in time, my beer is getting hot"
Then share a few more laughs before you offer to buy her shit. Don't listen to these beta cucks wanting to buy a drink immediately.

Everytime I go out I have a line about something new in town. I live in Lansing and this city is clicky but changing all the time. If I cant find any local gossip I google corny jokes. 80% of the time i tell a joke as my very first line.

I can tell you pull a lot of females..... not!

>first sentence

Do I know you from somewhere?

Just look at her for a second or two, this line leads right into asking questions about her ... such as her name, where she works and stuff.

"Aha I think I'm getting you mixed up with someone else I know, but you're way hotter than she is".

Go back to the stuff you spoke about already, if you have stuff in common talk about that.

Deliver with confidence. Make sure you're smartened up, clean fresh and hair tidy, and have means to get at least one round in.

"If I had exactly as much money as my phone number in my bank account how much would I have?" Good way of asking for her number. Get her to key it in to your phone and then call her there and then to make sure she gave you the right number and make sure she knows what your no is.

Ok goofy, consider having sex before dispensing lay advice online

OP if you ever do thise
>"you got here just in time, my beer is getting hot"
>share a few more laughs

then you are either a human hypno machine or a fucking aspie i beg you not to be fucking retarded

hah gottem
do you fags actually use these pick up lines? do you not see how unbelievably queer it is to have these cheese as fuck lines ready to spill out?

Try a witty joke. It seems dumb but for my personality it works great!

Say hi, tell her nice dress/top/anything that stands out or seems unusual about her (she may have taken a risk wearing it, if you validate it was a good choice she may warm to you). Some topics might depend on your age, if you are mid 20's to 30's ask about her job, if younger maybe ask if she studies? Ask her if she enjoys said work/study etc. Only talk about yourself if she asks, don't just respond with "oh you work in a cafe thats cool I'm a blah blah blah" or some such. Ask her to tell you about her job, like "Oh right, so you do such and such for a living, weekday does that involve mostly?" If you eat to buy her a drink ask her if she is drinking first and if she is here with friends (remember she might not be drinking, don't assume she is some raging alcoholic or whatever, and don't exclude her friends, offer to buy a round).

Nope!

Just use this line. You have to talk to her like your not interested in anything more than a few laughs. If you say it in your head and it sounds lame, guess what? It's fucking lame.

Ever heard the saying you meet more women when you're not looking or trying?

Ever try fighting before being a edgy teen on Sup Forums

Agreed. That's some lame advice.

Fucking autocorrect, you'll figure it out op

dude what you have to say is the gayest thing in this thread and ive been pushing respecting women so obviously im a raging homo

Once noticed a girl had almost finished her beer, ordered another one at the bar, put it on her table, said "This is for you." and left for a smoke. When I walked back in, she literally grabbed me and pulled me to her table.

Another thing is learning how to make a rose out of a napkin - and learn to do it well. Always impresses girls. My advantage is that when asked about it, I say "a magician taught me" - which is true and often incites more wonder and mystery.

In general: be confident, fun, and interesting. Don't have lines prepared in your head - you'll come across as a robot. Be natural. Improvise. Learn to think quickly on your feet and be witty. Girls just want to have a good time.

Cool

savage but true my man, dont teach OP to be a homo

OP mans gotta be confident and then they will be confident that they want the d, ugetme fam? and dont be thirsy nigga that is the most off putting trait someone can have

Don't listen to any advice written this long. Tell the cunt your beer is hot and she arrived just in time. If she laughs flag the bartender and notify him that she is offering to buy you a round right in front of her.

A few weeks back I was walking to the depont counter of a Mexican joint to pay my bill. There was a very good looking chic at the counter waiting to pay her bill. I through my ticket out in front of her and said thanks! And made a dash out the door. I came right back in of course, but she was hysterical. She said, "you should be buying my lunch" And I said, "I'll buy you dinner tonight, but not lunch" I walked out without a care, she flagged me down in the parking lot and gave me her number.

>What do does Sup Forums say to a gril who sits down next to them in a bar?
Hello

>tell her your beer is hot

jesus christ you really are pushing this arnt you? OP this geeza is gunna make you look like an aspie who learnt to speak to women on youtube

Now, imagine if I had just said hello? I would have been 1 of the last 1000 douchebags to tell her HELLO that week.

mate hello is just the beginning of the conversation

Im sure this guy is a regular pussy slayer.

Remember OP, a good looking woman gets approached 10x a day, whether she's at Wal-Mart or eating lunch. And nearly all of them are saying "Hello" and walking away with their dicks in their hand. If you don't standout you're just another one of those douchebags.

legit lol

good luck OP, like i said - i wish you the best with the nextstage of your life

man you sound like a thirsty reject

just so you all know the number one feature they are looking for is your face

A pickup line is maybe different but it's still shit. You need to get a feel of the situation and find something relevant to say. Something she says to the bartender, something she wears, a distinguishing feature (tattoo), something that happens in the bar. Tailor something specifically for her which seems more natural than reciting some lame joke.

Wrong again. We all see unattractive men with hot chics all day long, those guys get it.

Magician taught me...

aight g stay thirsty

It depends on your intentions.

If you're looking for an actual partner, then just talk to women like you would talk to anyone. If you can just easily talk to some pretty lady as easily as you can talk to some random dude then it will not be an issue. You'll just end up dating each other because you'll naturally want to see each other again.

If you're trying to get laid, that's harder. You have to attempt to read people and at the same time wash the stink of desperation off yourself. The best thing to do is to get yourself a female friend (like a married one that's hot or something that you just like like a guy that's also hot) and go out with her as well. That will disarm some of the women a bit. Then I'd also recommend that if you have gone an extremely long time without fucking anyone that you just fuck the next girl you meet that shows interest. It will give you some confidence.

Moral of the story, women are just like men. They want it just as bad as you and they have an attitude that they can go without it longer than you can. If you either 1) outsmart them or 2) out endure them (and you can cheat at this by fucking other women cause you're single) then you'll win easily.

A feel of the situation? That's why you newfags leave empty handed fapping to traps when you get home. I give up now. I know ugly guys that can pull more pussy than good looking ones because they know how to pick on a bitch and make her laugh.

>tell her your beer is hot
>make her laugh
you are not a funny man

That's definitely not true.

Those makeup'ed up whores are looking for bros. The girl next door types are usually looking for a genuinely confident guy who is capable and motivated.

If you spend all your money on skinny jeans and hair gel she'll know you're not going to buy her dinner. Plus, if you walk up to her and go, "Hey, sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?" she knows you're only good for a fuck and not to have a conversation about particle physics with.

Read the person.

>conversation about particle physics
>can i buy you a fish sandwich
can i offer you an egg in this trying time?

I'm that "not funny, average looking guy" that you see with a hot chic, out of my league, in the mall while you lean over to your virgin friend and say, "how is that dude with that hot chic?" And when your told how you still dont get it. It's a mindset and you don't have it.

Yes, user, and I am actually an average-looking fellow who is successful with women precisely because I know what to say and when to say it and am creative and spontaneous enough to not sound like some old bloke who has memorized a handful of lines to use every single time until he finds someone dumb or desperate enough for it to work.

actual lol m8

I don't use lines... that's retarded. I say what comes to mind. And I damn sure don't say HELLO

There is no magic forumula or line or anything like that, you have to be relevant to the moment you are sharing, it could be a comment about a drink she just got given at the bar, it could be a joke about some awkwardly funny decoration. You can't go in with a plan because then you're rigid and awkward and more akin to some cockerel doing a mating cluck, not someone who seems like a "with-it", interesting (thus attractive) person. You have to practice looking at your environment and turning it into a comment or thought that you share. With that you take the girl from the overbearing environment she is in, a loud, dimly lit and busy bar, and you look like a trusted, understanding "on a level" type guy. It's like those memes normies love about anxiety/self-consciousness. You play upon their insecurity and their nerves and you RELATE in a down to earth, but confident way, like they do, by taking them from the environment, re-assuring them that "yeah, this is life, its strange, I'm thinking the same as you, but fuck it, let's drink together" sort of thing. YES this will only work on some girls, but they really are the best ones anyway. This is really fucking stupid I'm aware, and I'm not articulate enough to write it with any coherency, but then again as an idea, as a principal, it doesn't really have any, you just sort of understand or you don't.

We agree on that.

That's the long way of saying ejatbi said earlier. It's a mindset. Don't act interested or desperate, you get more chica when you're not trying. And by not trying I don't mean sitting silent. Have the mindset that you can do better than even that chic you're trying to get.

Bros, you helped inspire me. Going to bed now, but I'll be out at the bars tonight, trying to sit down next to chicks and talk...

remember to have fun user, god speed

You don't use the bar to pick up girls, you happen to pick up girls because you hang out at the bar.

How to Actually hang out at the bar.

>Get to know the other patrons by going more than once.
>Watch TV, play pool, play darts, pinball etc.
>Invite your friends to go drinking with you.
>Become a regular.
>Now you can be friendly and introduce people, play games and be a normal Goddamn human being.
>Guess who doesn't think you are the creepy mouth-breather in the corner?
>That's right, the female patrons.
> Saying hi is now easy, chilling at the bar is fun.

You by chance anywhere near the dc/nova area? If so, is there an email where I could drop some info to you?

More importantly, who is this grill?
I knew I recognised her

Here's a pdf from tao of badass.

r/f860r318

Hilary Craig

I like your advice mate thanks

Be like Trump. Grab them by the pussy and tell them to suck your cock

this has got to be bait