What's your Favourite car?

>Rx8

I'm 20 still don't own a car, poor college student. But the RX8 looks so cute

When did you realize you were gay?

I'm not gay!

This car isn't gay.

Real American car

Not for me

As someone who owns an RX-7, the RX-8 sucks dick.

OP please
do some research comparing the rx8 to the rx7. its literally the same as the ancient greeks evolving into present day greece

Double dubz of truth twice told.

Nuclear powered trains could be a thing

Definitely gay

>subaru impreza wrx sti
>volkswagen golf gti
>mitsubishi evolution lancer

I prefer the older models of these cars

I won't be able to afford a RX7
So I'm not border looking at it

RX8 is cheaper

Look man, don't fucking get an RX-8.
It's way more work than it's worth, and the engine blows up twice as often as with an RX-7.

There's a reason it's cheaper. No one fucking wants them anymore. RX-8s sell for less than $2500 in Japan, wherase RX-7s are $6-10k.

trust me mate once you replace your 84th apex seal and have the engine serviced because you flooded it again by not fucking redlining the car while daily driving youll wish you bought an rx7

My 1990 BMW E34 525i.

The last of the classic twin-headlight Beamers, it's a perfect mix of classic style but modern comfort. It's been my dream car ever since a small tyke.

Pic unrelated, stock photo from Google.

same
20 yr old broke student here
this is my dream car right now (because it's the only realistic option I have)

id rather shit in my hands and clap than even be within 5km of that thing.

Get an s13 or a skyline and push meth on the side for extra dosh

I mean look at this beauty

But why not the M5?
Sure, the M50 is a newer engine but the M5 makes much more power

>not redlining at every opportunity
but yeah the rx8 is shit

To all the poor cunts who cannot afford a good car.

lexus GS 300. sexy as fuck and decked the fuck out with comfort features for cheap as fuck. bought one for 4k AUD at 201000kms

Anything but a 525i is unrealistic where I live in Australia. The M20B25 is much easier to work on and parts are easier to come by, since E30s are a dime a dozen here.

I'm going to eventually put a contemporary Ford straight six in it from a Ford Falcon. Reliable, powerful and every man and their dog has an old 90s Falcon in the backyard for parts.

1978 Ford Falcon GT Cobra, the Australian Cobra.

So why aren't you supportive of other homosexuals ?

and how many parts broke since you bought it?

also
>captcha

Porsche 718 gts
It's a reasonable dream car.
Perhaps 100k but that is achievable in a lifetime.

Ive had the tires replaced and the rims, mainly cause they looked shit. other than that a minor service and runs perfectly after 10,000kms

Get a 4.0 Litre Ford Barra engine mate, best Falcon engine.
Heaps of spares in wreckers now ,2002-2017 final Falcon.

up the barra cunt

Old but good, or some 2005-2013 camaro

Asian sports cars are so trashy looking. Fucking gross. Stop being a man child and buy a proper car.

After owning one of those they arnt that special, focus RS is better for a reason

I found one for really cheap and that's the main reason I really want it (also it's fully loaded and I love the steering wheel)
but the RS is also on my wishlist
Were you happy with the car? And how is the reliability?

Oh is the 1990 still the M20? Do you also have lots of E36s there? Might be worth going for an M50 525 if there is
What about the 535i? I've seen clean manual ones for sale at around $3500 here in NZ, no idea what it's like over there though

R32 Skyline GTR
Would need about $30,000 to import one

Are they expensive? I don't want a flashy engine. All I'm looking for is reliability and longevity. Power is secondary. I can get an engine from a BA or AU for $300 complete at my local wreckers.

Believe it or not, but I haven't seen a E36 for parts in months for sale. It's all pre-M50 E34s E30s and some E32s around here.

The best car ever made.

>those rims
I guess there are wetbacks in Japan now too?

Nice , I have a 2011 Lexus gs300,awesome car

What makes it so special? Genuinely curious.

Gs400. I had a white one, slammed on 19x9f 19x12r. Loved it

My Lexus gs300

It's something not common here.

I owned one in 2007 here in Houston. I worked for a company that imported em. Only cost me 3100 for a 32 GTR with a shit ton of Trust and Mines parts

Damn, we must be lucky over here then, at any time there's probably 15-20 E36s in Auckland between the 5 pick a part and Zebra u pick locations, although they're starting to decline now and they're being replaced by E46s. Every few months I go around a few and get bits for mine
Also missed the part where you already have the 525

personally for me its the nissan figaro, theres just something about its design that i like

E36's aren't considered old yet, so people are hanging onto them or selling them still regoed. I have a rule to not buy a registered car for parts, since someone else can enjoy the car instead of it getting ripped apart and regoed ones are really expensive anyway.

These cars made a name for themselves throughout the 90s. They nicknamed them Godzilla. They are AWD and inline-6 turbo. They've been modified throughout the years to gain crazy HP, competing with USDM cars.

It made such a name for itself that they came out with the recent Nissan GTR, taking out the Skyline part of the name. I dont care too much for the new one, though.

Damn hook it up man

The Barra was introduced with the BA mate.

^ thats a car that gay Filipinos drive.

Koenigsegg one:1
>pic related

Stay plebs you all

>4k AUD
Thats what it will cost when the trans starts slipping or the head gasket blows.

grandma's pinto.

Gotcha, I know fuck all about Fords. I'm more a Holden if I had to pick either, sorry.

>Pic related. My old VX Commodore I sold to a mate when I got my E34.

Ford a decent strong engine that is a fair price, down right cheap if you ask me, but I would recommend a full tear down and rebuild.

So many korean liquor store night clerks here.

Almost posted that. Great car, legendary engine. Better than the MKii imo. Good ones are becoming really rare but still relatively cheap for a classic car.

But gotta pick the 850

Kek, you are like a nigger wearing gold chains and a purple suit whilst sporting a gawdy silver cane thinking you look stylish and not like a child who got into both their mother and father's wardrobe.

The Lamborghini Countach 20th anniversary edition has been my dreamcar since I was in the 4th grade. I had a book about them in 5th grade. Did a school project and presentation on them in 5th grade. And had a poster on my wall in 6th grade sent from Lamborghini themselves, because I was programming a website.

mustang 05

Sick, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Stay realistic, fuck head.

>liking the RX-8 over the RX-7 or even an MX-5

I'm actually a murse by trade

Lexus Soarer / Toyota Supra

I like Pre-1980s Holdens , Toranas ,Monaros & Premiers.

IMO they didn't make a decent Commodore until the VT and they didn't make a good one until the VZ.

Love my 2016 Mustang. For real love.

what are u even talking about

>realistic
its not a prototype, u know..

I'm jelly as fuck.

More money than sense or taste.
You are a vapid cunt.

What the fuck are y'all doing here? Don't you have your own board?

Don't be man. Totally attainable car that doesn't cost a fortune to run. I got it in grey with black alloys. It's totally fantastic.

I had a 2000 GT with a 5.4 triton. Loved her to death until some old bitch merged onto traffic while on her phone. Totalled. I got $2000 from the insurance company. Not worth it though. My wheels were $800 a piece.

Any RS6

Sup Forums might have different car tastes.

I drive a 2005 Ford BA XT Falcon, I only earn $60,000 per annum.
I am buying a 2014 Ford Ranger next year.

Loved my Subaru but she was pretty slow

>more money
so?

if i had plenty of it, ill buy just cause any other car is shit compared to it.

That or a Mclaren F1

Not sure if ignorant or deliberately didn't read what I said.

>sense
>taste
ur the one lacking those

So many Falcon owners tonight!

Because I don't like bawdy supercars that are not good street cars and are beaten by dedicated race cars?

>are not good street cars
they are the fastest fucking race cars

The fuck is ur problem?
Its a favorite car thread, Im not giving u shit for liking Fiats or Kias

The BA/BF series is a great platform of a vehicle , you can leave it sedate and use as a daily driver, use it to tow a trailer, caravan or boat.
Even bolt on a Garrett Turbo and other mods with ease.

I like the Falcon , I will freely admit that it isn't the best car on the road ,but it is easily the best value for money large car.

Someone must have shit the bed.

Camaros didnt exist between 05 - 2008.

Trawlllss

Yeah I agree. I'm the poster who wants to put an engine from one in a BMW. Like the Commodore, they are great value for money. Can't go wrong!

Looking to buy the same car, why was she slow?

I only read in english, sorry.

ask mommy to change ur diaper then

She wasnt really slow. Its because of it being a four cylinder turbo, AWD car. What I mean by that is no low end power for city driving.

AWD pushing four wheels on take off with a small four cylinder feels slow. And turbo is all top end power above 4500 rpm

1958 Plymouth fury (autumn red please)

Im disgusted with how many ford enthusiasts are in this thread. The Falcon??? Really??? Out of all the cars for has done before yall pick that?? Lmfao couldnt be me.

honda crx

Are you talking about the Australian Falcon or the American Falcon? Two completely different cars.

The Interceptor in Mad Max was an Australian XB Falcon.

bmw x6

Lets start off with the fact that you drive a stick shift awd in the bay area. Thats where you immediately fucked up.