Why did nearly all cryptocurrencies drop about a huge percentage this night?

Why did nearly all cryptocurrencies drop about a huge percentage this night?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they figured you were a fag

fags investing in their cryptocurrency makes it lose value.

never change, b, never change

Because "It´s the future"

richfags decided to cash out before christmas and caused a dip in value, scaring poorfags into cashing out as well.

Because they all exploded by even bigger percentages and markets have a tendency to correct

Just a dip in the market. Coinbase fags have gotten everyone worried. Great time to buy though, it'll be around 30k before 2018.

bitch u got me worried. lisk still rising

I'm planning to get in and buy alt coins. Dogecoin, IOTA etc. Would it be better to buy Ether or bitcoin? Heard the fees on bc trading are about 16$ now

What country are you in?

If you are just going to buy and hold it doesn't really matter. Not sure if Ether is going to have a growth as big as bitcoin. Bitcoin will definitely bounce back in the next week or two though.

Read earlier that you should start with Coinbase then send to gdax (which is free to send money both directions) then send somewhere else. If you go straight from cb to binance for example then you get dinged the fee. I haven’t yet tried this to verify but gdax support page seems to corroborate.

Agreed. I’m considering buying more now while prices are dipping. Keep calm and hodl on

German fag here

This is true but the emotional pressure from daytrading crypto isn't worth it in my opinion. The volatility of the market is absolutely insane. Have you read about dollar cost averaging?

Exactly, me too.

So coinbase is still viable? Heard they are easy to handle, but got relative high fees. Have sent my documents to kraken, coinmama and anycoin about a week ago, but my documents are still under review on any site. So my daily limit is at 100€ from anycoin a day

NEW JSECoin, no value yet.
jsecoin com/o/?a=44996
If you wanna support me, if not remove the ?a thing. Mining is equal for everyone, so the more miners, the more found hashes for everyone!

It’s what I use and has served me well so I hadn’t looked for other options. $750 USD card limit per week. Sent over to Binance and get whatever coin in whatever amount i feel like. BTC is feeling archaic at this point with the transaction speeds and cost. Not that I ever had much in it but I’m going to start using ETH or BCH when I need to transfer funds between my bank and the exchange and vice versa

Yea It’s not worth it to try and day trade. Too unpredictable and time consuming. I’ve got $650 in now, considering going up to $1,000, but letting it sit long term either way. It’s a gamble and I know full well I could end up with nothing. Don’t play with money you can’t afford to lose. Some people betting college funds or there mortgages are going to learn a hard lesson. I do believe in one of my intro finance courses we covered DCA but it’s not something I intend on implementing with crypto. I have very little BTC and ETH, the rest is in coins that are in the top 150 by market cap that don’t have trillions in supply but were in the dollar or below range. If even one of them does well in the following year I stand to make a good bit of money. Like stocks and bonds it’s important to diversify folks. Don’t put all your money on any one or a few coins.

Shitty that I don't get paid for referrals in my area.
Also 50 miners get paid 0.005 at random. Earlier today there were 30 active miners, I found 150 hashes and got 0.005 JSE. I call bullshit on their system.

Coinbase halted all buys/sells until the 1st

No they didn't, literally just bought.