What exactly is “racist” or “sexist”? Who decides that? One person? A committee of people...

What exactly is “racist” or “sexist”? Who decides that? One person? A committee of people? If I say “Blacks have lower IQs than Whites” (a true statement), is that “racist”? How would that be racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black kids adopted by white parents have normal IQ.

So yes, thinking that it's as simple as to say "blacks have lower IQ than whites" without putting a second of thought into what you're saying is racism by stupidity even if you didn't mean nuttin' by it.

Nothing. Niggers are a disgusting menace.

IQ and nigger behavior is genetic

Its just words, it doesnt really mean anything

Racist or sexist is if you believe that a race or a sex has disadvantages based on their race or sex respectively even if they don't. Racism or sexism in itself aren't bad, it's only bad if people get judged based on such prejudices and such gain social disadvantages. (for example an employer doesn't hire black employees because he believes that it lies in their nature to steal)
Nowadays those terms are also used when talking about social issues. We all know that there are more black people living in poverty than white people, this means that on average there are more black people which actually resort to stealing because they don't have a job to pay for their own or their childrens survival.
You're racist though if you pretend like that's the case for all blacks, regardless of what social milleu they were raised in.

Racism often grows from making bad experiences; the human brain takes most truth from personal encounters.
For example if you lived in a neighborhood where there's a lot of retarded mexicans as a kid then you might grow up thinking that mexicans are natural degenerates incapable of basic maths. That's also where the famous cliché of farmers being racist comes from; a farmer rarely gets to change location and get a broader outlook on the world, so he's more suspectible to attaining negative prejudices.

It's also important to note that racism and sexism by their nature are a very healthy thing, the human brain is trying to formulate simple rules like "avoid niggers" or "never let a woman drive you to work" to improve your overall quality of life, because it's used to those rules actually helping you.

In conclusion; everybody has prejudices and they're useful, but don't apply them to everything or you'll just fail.

By making that statement you are actually perpetuating the stereotype of white Americans being poorly educated on average

Racism is as natural as having a sex drive. It's a group survival instinct.

Also for example inbreeding will cause a decrease in IQ, but that decrease basically goes away after 1-2 generations of not inbreeding.

So just because YOU are fucked doesn't mean your entire race is forever fucked because even if your environment is fucking you over biology has a way to go back to normal once the environment is normal.

Sexism has become very complicated over the last years, especially because of the industry stretching out otherwise only short term prejudices into a long timespan.
Women tend to prefer caring about their beauty and like cooking and fashion and riding horses. men like to craft and to fight, they like to do physical activity. That's because they were raised that way, and they were raised that way because society knows that this is how men and women act, you know? Prejudices are also taken note off in production of toys and in commercials and TV series, this makes them relevant for longer and leads people to believe that that's the natural way the two genders work.

It's not about preference it's about physics

men evolved for one thing, giving us certain features, women evolved for an entirely different set of purposes

>Black kids adopted by white parents have normal IQ.
No that's a myth:

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

Also poverty is another myth:

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Why don't you look up the definition of the word?

>>psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
"Black adoptees, whose natural parents were educationally average, scored above the IQ and the school achievement mean of the White population"

Yeah, but people don't realize how little this affects our modern everyday lifes.
The human is designed to adapt to as many situations as possible, this has given our behaviour and skills such a variability that most of what a human truly is comes from social influence, and not from his or her gender.
But I'm not a brain surgeon and even if I was I couldn't pretend like I have any authority of how exactly the human brain works, just speaking out of personal experience here as I've met a lot of people from different ethnicities and sexualities with pretty unordinary skills and preferences.

"Biological children of the adoptive parents scored even higher."

:^)

Facts be all rascist yo!

w r o n g

Yes? That's not a point that supports any argument made in this thread, neither mine nor anyone else's.

If you think that remark means something profound to what we're talking about you're not thinking enough.

My point: Black people living in somalia are dumb, but if you put one of them black babies in a white-privilege home then this is what you get: "Black adoptees, whose natural parents were educationally average, scored above the IQ and the school achievement mean of the White population".

See my point ends there, there's literally no reason to make it more complicated by trying to figure out why the biological children in the study scored higher.

It's a pretty meaningless term, I wouldn't want to be called a coward, or a traitor and would argue that point but if I'm called a racist I'm indifferent and usually answer "Yep. That's fine." or "Guess so. Oh well."

Sexist is more complicated but again another meaningless label.

Simple:
if you are white, you are a racist.
if you are male, you are a sexist.
if you disagree you are literally Hitler

This can be used to justify any behavior against you, your kin or even your pets, including violent torture and murder.

Get with the times sweety.

the image you just posted agrees with my statement

The more privilege your upbringing the higher IQ you will have, it's not a race issue.

US Blacks = 85
US blacks with white privilege = 101.5

Well no because "Biological children of the adoptive parents scored even higher." so it's nothing to do with the environment, both are in the same environment and the White children score higher. It's a racial difference, not environmental.

:^)

This. Racism is just another word for realism.

Don't be enablist.
Saying "normal" IQ as if those without a high IQ aren't normal.
You are also very strongly projecting your racism sweety, saying that black people are worse parents than whites.

Get with the times.

There's no such thing as racism. People are equal. These concepts are just weaponized socially

see

That's speculation on your part first of all, secondly you're completely ignoring the fact that when the black child is in a white-privilege home he has a higher IQ, that's the only point need to be made.

As I already said there's no reason to try to figure out why the biological children in the study scored higher with a bunch of speculation based on YOUR professional expertise (I assume) and what that means, for all you know it could be simply the consequence of the fact that it's a BLACK KID IN A WHITE FAMILY maybe that affects you as a person to be different than everyone else.

Why am I arguing with a 12 year old...

US Whites: 105.5
US Whites with white privilege: 115.5

You can't win

The things is, that statistic is cherry picked. Yes white culture is more beneficial for the IQ of the child, but black parents aren't always bad. You can't attack them without more proof than one statistic

>US Whites with white privilege: 115.5
can't win against shit you're making up on the spot? This is not included anywhere in the study.

Black people are dumb, but if you put a black kid in white privilege then the IQ is suddenly above national average.

If race was as important as you 12 year old plebs seem to think it is then that would not be the case.

What's racist and sexist is defined by the dictionary. Not anyone.

Racism is a belief of superiority based only on race. That's it. You don't even have to be discriminatory, or hateful, so long as you believe anyone is above of beneath you based on race.

Sexist is the belief that one sex is inferior to the other. This is usually broke into woman hating (misogyny) or man hating (misandry).

That's it. Textbook definitions.

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

It's not that black parents are bad, it's that black parents live in areas where us white people put them after we were done making them build half of the country while we took all the profits and left the blacks empty-handed.

Meaning outside of your door on average if you are black you have so much more gang violence and shit going on than majority white impoverished areas.

Its obviously not from the statistic and i'm obviously not the same guy. I'm trying to show you that its very racist to say other races aren't successful just because they aren't white and that the better your upbringing the more white privilege you have to have not had another race rear you.

You dense motherfucker.

Go and enjoy your knowledge privilege elsewhere.

Also, this->

You barely said anything, you replied as if it was related.

Sorry that I didn't assume you were obviously not making any sense.

And what the fuck kind of word mess did you just spout??? "the better your upbringing the more white privilege you have to have not had another race rear you" what?

Yes it's very racist to say that other races aren't successfull just because they aren't white, which is weird because you're telling me "I can't win" when that's exactly what I've been saying in every single reply I've made to the thread?

In other words I win?

Sorry, I meant average.

Didn't mean to offend any retards.

Its simple, the more privilege, the higher the IQ.
Whats so hard to get?

Research and results posted by Zionists whites. Idiot, the world is ruined by whites. But y'all white so its right. No one can tell you otherwise.

also this->
_);;;;;;;;;;;;;D~~~~

Not trying to undermine the very intellectual conversation you two are having.
But having a certain race can be disadvantageous regardless of whether or not that is directly linked to the race.
For example I'd say blacks are less successfull because there are so many prejudices against them. Does that make me racist?

I'm happy that you agree with me, now stop replying as if that's not the case and all of this hasn't already been said.

I don't agree with you though. You are racist scum for implying my black parents are any worse than white parents, or that I have low IQ because of it.

Yes, thank you for agreeing with me.

Do you think it's less racist to say that "blacks are less successful than whites because x y z" than it is to simply say "blacks are less successful than whites"? Assuming both statements are statistically true.

So the joke you made went over my head, and then the joke I made in reply went over your head?

Pretty sure I got it, seems like you didnt...

Nope, never said or implied it.

I've only ever talked about privilege just like you.

Yes, you win (against me anyway). You pointed out I forgot a comma.

Want a slowclap?

You can't just deny reality
>Oh wait

When the fuck did I ever mention anything about a comma.

I smell salt..

No lol it makes you wrong.

Me: "The more privilege your upbringing the higher IQ you will have, it's not a race issue."

Reply: "You can't win"

Me: "can't win against shit you're making up on the spot?"

Reply: "Its obviously not from the statistic and i'm obviously not the same guy. I'm trying to show you.."

Ok so see that very first message here? That has "Me" next to it? Saying the very same words that you somehow both agree and don't agree with.

see

>none of the posts ever mention anything about a comma

I really don't care about commas.

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.

The ideology underlying racist practices often includes the idea that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different due to their social behavior and their innate capacities as well as the idea that they can be ranked as inferior or superior. The Holocaust is a classic example of institutionalized racism which led to the death of millions of people based on race.

I think none are racist, but "blacks are less successfull than whites" will more often be accused of being racist because it sounds more offensive.

Your autism is showing.

"Its not a race issue"
also you:
"WHITE privilege"

Is it really that hard to see what I am very clearly saying? I'm starting to think you do get it and just don't know what to say so you pretend you don't and try to piss me off instead.

Anyway, i'm sick of this thread. Fuck white people.

So it's racist to say that blacks run faster than whites, even though they obviously do?

And to say that black people are better at basketball, that's racism even though it's as true as night and day...

yes white PRIVILEGE, as in the privilege that white people in america have based on the history of the country

I'm not saying white GENETICS or anything like that, history is quite clear on who ended up with the more privilege when it comes to african slaves versus the Englishmen.

Not because of genetics.

You can learn to be a good citizen and increase your IQ by learning. You cannot become un-gay, faggot.

your low IQ is showing, tyrone

lmao

That moment when you're trying to stand up for black people but then tyrone comes in all confused and attacks me before leaving with the words "fuck whitey".

>So it's racist to say that blacks run faster than whites, even though they obviously do?
Physical traits =/= intellect.

You can increase you intelligence and thus your IQ by learning.
You cannot grow longer legs or alter the shape of your body and metabolsim to make you better at running/sport.

You (or whoever I replied to) only said the words superior.

You didn't say "Racism is the belief in the higher intellect of one race over another".

To be completely superior this involves both physical traits as well as intellect.