Will we ever see it again?

Will we ever see it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/VelvetDarkness/every_album_to_be_rated_10_0_by_pitchfork_media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why you care

usually only on reissues of classic albums

Next Kanye album

only if the artist is a transgender, homosexual, disabled, ugly black person

Whenever Kanye releases his worst album again

>only given a ten to one minority

The Neutral Milk Hotel album coming in December.

In the age of Poptimist Pitchfork, probably not. Considering they dish out high 7's and 8+'s for every top 40 pop and trap album, their standards for a perfect 10 have probably gotten way higher.

the music doesn't matter anymore. they'll giva a ten only to black or gay people

two words, bitch: Death. Grips.

Or white men

a retrospective revaluation of some kendrick lamar album or whatever

Kim needs to divorce him

People just aren't buying them as much as they used to

Soon

rateyourmusic.com/list/VelvetDarkness/every_album_to_be_rated_10_0_by_pitchfork_media/
>one black man
>no gay men
wrong

reissues don't count, btw. We're talking 10 at time of release.

bitter white virgins detected
don't you have some anime to wank to?

Because Pitchfork changing their tune isn't a relatively new thing to appeal to the relatively new rise of identity politics :)))

go back to pol you fucking bunch of cunts

correct.

Why is it 10.0? What's the point, why not just 10?

Yeah dawgs, pitchfork reviewing reissues of albums before they even existed is definitely rooted in identity politics.

You guys are turbofags. Choke on your own ejaculate, you illiterate degenerates.

I mean yeah when my album drops

More significant digits desu. Illustrates how carefully they measured its quality.

You moron, I was playing off his post as if what he said wasn't sarcastic. Shut the fuck up, dude

You will only see it on hip-hop albums.

>trans
>disabled
>black
Gunna go out on a limb here and say 10:1 is a bit much

Don't think it's even a sig digit if it's just there for cosmetic reasons

Not unless the artist is black, gay, tranny, or homosexual

>music reviewers

>11 initial relase 10's
>10 different artist
>One black artist, Zero homosexual, Zero transgender, Zero disabled
>rest are exclusively white male artist except for Walk Mink who has a white female bassist
>1/11 initial release 10's are hip-hop
really makes you think

I pity newfags who weren't here when this thing came out and then later got 10 from the Fork. What a time to be alive.

You missed the point dipshit, we're saying they will only give a ten to artists who fit this criteria going forward in the future because p4k pre-conde nast was completely different

Yeezus should've been a 10 as well instead of a 9.5. It would've been the perfect shitstorm.

9.5 was way too generous

>p4k pre-conde nast was completely different
there was no such transformation.

Wrong

I don't care how many times you faggots tell people Yeezus is great, I'm not falling for it.

How was this pol?

> He got pleb filtered

Shouldn't that mean their standards are lower

>75457929
>75457933
>75458263
>75458285
>75458358
>75459537

just because p4k wasn't into SJW politics doesn't mean it won't happen eventually

probably the next Solange album will be their new 10.0

by this logic, pimp a butterfly would have gotten a 10

are you going to compare early 2015 with the current state of PC culture? come on son

2015 was peak SJW culture my dude

you think 2015 is radically different from now? you think PC culture started this year, or even 2 years ago? how old are you bro ?

I mean it's getting worse by the day dumbass, ESPECIALLY after Trump won the election

so what gay artists got 10s, fag looking for recs here

no it's not. you live on Sup Forums. go outside more. also you never answered me how old you were, since you seem to think PC culture started when trayvon was killed

They don't even like DG that much anymore; hell they gave NotM like a 6.

if pitchfork was as big as they are now back then, i think only 5 or 6 of these would still get their 10s. it's clear that with shit like walt mink they were either being paid or trying to help their pals.

Always the same argument for an album not that inaccessible

watch out for her

>NO ITS NOT
>REEEEEEEE GO OUTSIDE OF Sup Forums
>WHATS YOUR AGE user

makes me really wonder what's your age, or your IQ, for that matter

For sure--'90s pitchfork was even more of a joke than the Kid A-era

Are you trying to say TPAB was an SJW tier album? Because if so you fucking dumb.

Jesus kid go out

i thought that if p4k was going to ever give out another 10, it was gonna go to TPAB. i don't think it's a 10, but it's right up pitchfork's alley. in the review, they took off points for kendrick saying that the current state of black america is not 100% white people's fault, i guess it cost him that 10.

I don't think you've ever listened to TPAB

thanks for not addressing anything I said, also thanks for not telling me your age after being asked a second time. now I know how old you are
oh course I don't. but people think it is. in what way is perceived racial injustice not a social justice issue? how is this NOT something that has completely absorbed people for years now? if all the shit about pitchfork you people say it true, that would have been a PERFECT album to give a 10.

/thread
Retarded numales and their fanatism with pitchfork's score is riducilous

man, stop calling people for their age if you want to win an argument or prove anything, if someone is old then you'll he is a sheltered manchild, if someone is young then he is just an immature moron, so what's it gonna be? nice ad hominem tactics dipshit

i don't take p4k's ratings seriously but i think of it more like a game. my favorite artists are my "team" and i wanna see them win. it's nothing serious but it's fun.

underaged confirmed

it matters. when someone makes a claim stating "x year this happened" which is explicitly untrue, they're going to get called out on it. "how old are you" is the easiest way. I KNOW how old he is because if he were older than 16-18 he would know that "pc culture" didn't start when trayvon was shot. just because you're anonymous doesn't mean you get to spew bullshit. you think it's ad hom but it isn't. Don't want to be called out? don't talk about things you don't know about

Steroids was a fucking 10

Weird...Are they winning atm?

Didnt mean to quote you, fag

nobody implied that PC culture started this decade, let alone the past decade, but that it has increased in recent years

see

>but that it has increased in recent years
sure, but not close to the amount people on this website make it out to be. this place is like an echo-chamber of pissed off people. even tiny things are blown out of proportion. this applies equally to social media, which is the real difference. social media wasn't this widespread 10 years ago. now that everyone has a platform (and a platform where you're behind a screen, ie, no recourse for saying anything) everyone is indignant about everything. but like I said, try not to pay too much attention to the goings on the internet because in real life things aren't as bad.

see

no they all keep getting fucking snubbed fuck p4k

hmmm, you got a point, but I think that the raise of PC culture and most zero tolerance towards different and maybe radical point of views is also, as you just said, because of social media, which is in fact an echo-chamber for some people. Sup Forums is a somewhat different beast, sometimes because of anonymity you just don't know who is shitposting and who isn't. It is best to not take it seriously most of the time as you pointed out. On that we can agree.

I never said anything about Fork grades, I could give a shit less, that's the other idiots. TPAB has some SJW things in it, but I think that is only really if you consider black pride (pride not power, there is a difference) SJW. He even touches on a topic SJWs won't when he rails on nobody doing much, including golden boy Obama himself, in stopping inner city crime and black on black crime while railing on white on black crime.

mind explaining how different it is now?

Yeezus is babby's first experimental/industrial hip hop album. Stop being such a pleb, .

this but unironically