When was the last time a woman look at you with burning LUST in her eyes

when was the last time a woman look at you with burning LUST in her eyes

whats woman?

When I told her I own a four bedroom house in the suburbs. Have a good job with benefits. 450k in life insurance. No kids and I am in bad health.

When I gave your mom the good d before work op.

Never.

never

lel

Women dont have penis so they lack lust. Instead they have manipulation to use vagina to get some poor guy to do what she wants.

never

$$$

all the whore i fucked cant even fake it and it comes across depressing when they ask

> didyou come as yes then go back to fake moaning

Four years ago. My last gf. She was 19 I was 26. Wish she had let me take nudes. She was a tomboy ish nerd that hid a crazy nice body under baggy clothes. I didn't deserve her tbh.

Last night in the shower.

Tbh my gf looks at me all the time with eyes full of joy and love and that's pretty amazing. She's pretty reclusive about sex but when she's rolling it's there

NaN

thats the only time they are truly honest within 1 hr the opening up their souls wanting to even lick your asshole

Never.... Man this hurts.

So mamy times. Their hot breath, their touching the thighs and their playing with their hair. Their sudden and almost unnoticeable lips biting, their quick look at your crotch, their eyes slightly closing to focus on your look, their smile, their choice of the words to use and their compliments. Their "i don't usually drink, but tonight I'll make an exception if you drink with me", their willingness to keep discussing about stupid idiotic mundame topics just so that the conversation can keep going. Their passing their finger on their lips, their stretching of the arms to display their breasts, their asking for a massage, their wanting to touch your body with some stupid excuse. This hapoened to me so many fucking times, YET I NEVER GET TO FUCK BECAUSE I ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING GOD FUCKING DAMIT

Bunch of months ago, some slut said out loud that I was hot despite the balding and gave me that look. Have not got out of my room that much since then, hope it's not related.

Honeymoon. Marriage didnt last though. Wish i could take it all back

if you want a woman to look at you like that give her this doesnt matter who she is she ill melt for you