Hey Sup Forums, you might remember me from some of my other threads where I posted teenagers from Melbourne...

Hey Sup Forums, you might remember me from some of my other threads where I posted teenagers from Melbourne, Australia attending underage clubs and laughed at their overall stupidity. I've also made some other threads recently showing off the ironically named "Beta Bar", a destination hot spot for nerds and autists of all kinds to get together.

Well, I'm back again to show off some more stupid teenagers. I hope you enjoy.

Don't want to break your heart chubbsy, but that flannel won't hide your man boobs.

These guys seem to hit the gym a lot. Too bad they probably don't hit the books as hard. A high school degree and stunted growth due to muscle stress at a young age won't get you anywhere.

I'm honestly surprised he can see anything with those on.

Anybody can get lucky in these clubs, even Nardwuar.

"""Underage"""

Yep, that's water.

Someone's a little anxious.

Looks like the cool kid is back, and he's grown out his hair.

Water again.

Well, gay marriage is legal here now so...

No comment...

That's a long line...

This guy has the same nervous smile and look in his eyes in every picture he's in.

The future of Australia.

See what I mean?

More of the cool kid.

All your white women are belong to us.

Gang gang.

You'd think that he'd at least want to pluck that or something.

Multiple rings for the multiple wives.

Kekd

Not even in the club yet and already putting up the finger.

This fatty is back too.

This guy is way too aggressive.

I'm convinced this guy is running a scheme just to get with underage girls.

These are fully grown men. They choose to dress up like this.

Sieg Heil?

Lol@ the little girl fists.

I don't think she realizes that the spray tan isn't supposed to go on the palm.

Maybe if I put on a scowl I'll look tough.

No? Okay how about the middle finger.

I'm honestly impressed by this guy's hair.

This must be where all the fat chicks hang out.

>Go clubbing straight from school

Looks like this guy's moved up from being a beta. Let's take a quick look down memory lane.

They grow up so fast...

He's even got himself a girl.

Might want to chill out there, Mr. Rapestein.

Maybe if we point at each other we'll be cool like the cool kids, right?

"Don't get a hard on. Don't get a hard on. Don't get a hard on."

Fucking kek

I wonder what she's so disgusted by?

beta bar wasn't actually half bad before they changed venues

Is it the 70s again?

Notice how the music stops at 2200. Gotta make sure the kids are back home in time for bed time!

Getting ID'd to make sure you're underage. What an age we live in.

This club is really popping tonight.

Every female in this photo is creeped out.

How do you get the girls? Choke them into submission!

So this is what the downfall and degeneration of mtv leads to?

Yep.

first time i've seen one of your threads. Good god my sides. Any good stories?

I spent a little bit of time working as a "DJ" in one of these venues, and while there's not much to say that the pictures don't already show, one of the worst things I can describe about this place is the smell. It's a ridiculous amount of cologne/perfume, body spray, and B.O all mixed into one. It is awful.

Lynx africa all the way

I'm more of a Dark Temptation kind of man if i do say so myself.

its cybergoth/ spacegoth

i cant believe that i used to go to this shit. im sorrt Sup Forums please forgive me

Melbourne Adult Male here.
All these pictures are cringeworthy and the kids in them look dumb.
That being said, you know that you and I and everyone else who went to highschool looked like shit.

This generation may suck, but these little cunts are still forming their sense of self and identity, so while you continue to post these pictures, bare that mind you pathetic fucking loser.

Just for the record, all the clubs in Melbourne are shit, and the alcohol is stupid expensive. These kids are wasting their money, but their sense of purpose is solely derived from how many of their peers like/ hate them.
I wouldnt be surprised if many of them were depressed, suicidal or completely idiotic given the nature of the content providers that are looked up to these days (the music industry is fucked).

Well, you're at least right about them being suicidal.

>pic related

But if I can look back at my years as a teenager and cringe, then I see nothing wrong with looking at teenagers right now who look just as stupid as I did.

This is all for entertainment purposes. Chill out, user.

The nog looks pretty content

Its so they dont get any old cunts trying to pick up highschoolers you autist

"Oh herro gib warret prease or we fuk u up big time"

Well duh. That's why I said what I said.

My sides

lel

Except no user went ahead and actively posted your dumb highschool persona on a website actively dedicated to degrading things for lols.

Listen, these kids already have problems, the housing market is fucked, employment is difficult for them, the future looks uncertain and their being fed absolute bullshit from youtube (jake paul and stuff) dabbing is in ffs and Irony is their food source (a vice it most certainly is as it offers no positive growth).

Most memes they make are about suicide and depression, this black humour is likely symptomatic of a cultural focus.

And you want to take them at their most self conscious, most malleable and actively put them on fucking Sup Forums, for what?

Some quality lols that you believe wont affect them long term?

Mate, not on.

I could give no fucks about these kids individually, but the world is already a confusing place, and no one asked to be here. Why make this shit harder for them?

You'd have to be a psychopath.

Thanks OP, first good keks in a while.
Feeling bad for Oz though

The world is a terrible place, and it's every generation's fault. There's nothing we can do about it. Stop worrying, and just enjoy the thread.

And anyways, they're not even allowed to be on this board, let alone this website, remember? So the chances of them seeing this thread should technically be 0%.

Wtf is up with all the pakis? Why do you aussies have so many of them over there. Not more than the niggers we have in the US at least.

Rangas...

Because Melbourne wants diversity, and diversity is what it'll get.

There's actually a bit of a feud going or, at least was, between the Pakis/Afghans and the Africans. They've formed gangs and the African gang called Apex has actually made it to the national news a few times.