Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?

Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?
What would you do?

No. I’d rather be with 5 men so we have a chance of survival.

Would I like it? No. And neither would they. But they would have to accept that I need to impregnate them in order to save the human race.

but you're with 5 girls instead

Probably have to do all the work.

5 victims

how they died?

ebola

All your kids kids would be retarded

I'd assert my dominance and make sure none of the girls rape me.

Also, girls tend to fuck each other too

Women are dogshit at surviving, so I'd rather have 5 men.

>immediately get to work
>try my best to build a shelter
>probably shitty, but better than nothing (what they've got at the same point)
>ask ONE of the bitches, the mentally strongest, to forage for a certain type of plant and berries
>whyAnon.jpg
>I know which berries are edible, but no time to explain. Just grab as many as you can carry
>Sharpen a rock against another rock and rope it to a stick while she's gone.
>She returns with bunch of berries and plants, I pick the ones who smells decent enough to go down
>share it with the rest of the group, but agree with her to hide the major portion so we stay full
>either we all die, or I become the go-to survivalist
>over a few weeks, me and StrongBitch have made an emperium of food and a good shelter; we're both quick learners
>Been practicing with spear and perfecting it as a weapon over the weeks
>Kill StrongBitch
>Take blowjobs, pussy, rimjobs, anal FFFFM as payment for not dying

Fuck you all, got myself a private island. Living the life as a pirate from now on.

Good luck impregnating 5 men, faggot

>you start by scouting out the island and find fresh water
>find a good area to set up camp and clear the area
>make each girl do a task that i feel they can do without fucking up so poorly they die
>take it one day at a time
>might end up killing 3-4 girls in order to make food and water better for me and the other 1-2

fucking faggot

You'd spend most of your time trying to prevent them from killing each other

Our survival chances might be low but there is a chance, I will survive with the women's pussy juices for food and water, and I get to pick from 5 women to fuck on an island or all of them? sounds like a good investment to me lol

>I will survive with the women's pussy juices for food and water

I read an article that pussy juice is actually really good for hydration is you can aquire enough.

Are you fucking retarded?

It's just a thought asshat

If they look like her, fuck yeah.

I can't even tell what is bait and what isn't after being here for too long