Making dump of flat earth fact, feel free of to discuss if can as want but no need to as angry :)

making dump of flat earth fact, feel free of to discuss if can as want but no need to as angry :)

You know what’s crazy about this? I wanted to order Pizza Hut, but instead I just made a pizza from scratch. And then I started to think about how chromosomes work and then I just started to puke blood. Never smoked Guinness again, believe you me. Now I take it intravenous unless it comes with a prize inside.

we do :D google it

Fuck me, I lost 15 IQ points by merely observing this thread.

Seeing these pictures and remembering that people take this serious, makes me wonder - How did we get so far only for people like this to slow us down.

Quick rundown on BAIT THREADS
============1. background============
> m00t started Sup Forums 2004
> Sup Forums costs $$$ to run
> not enough $$ from ads: advertisers no like Sup Forums + adblock cucks
> more time on Sup Forums = more jewgold
> STRATEGY: keep users on Sup Forums longer m00t losing it, tired of shit revenue
> befriends SJWs (A.S., Z.Q.), gets SJW gf (Mallory G. from Gawker)
> Aug 2014 GamerGate & Fappening shitstorm
> advertisers say 'bye!'
> Sup Forums is fucked now, need $$$$!!!
> m00t bans GamerGate & Fappening pix (temporarily)
> replaces current mods with SJW mods to enforce bans
> Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
> fuckthisshit.jpg
============3. Sale of Sup Forums ==========
> m00t leaves jan 2015
> Hiroyuki (2ch founder) buys Sup Forums on sep 2015
> Sup Forums still make very little $$$ (compared to costs)
> needmoretraffic.jpg
> 1. POLITICAL SHILLING ——Shillapalooza: JIDF, CTR, ShareBlue, Ruskies, NRA, etc.
> 2. SPAMMERS

Said the anime faggot.

>Sup Forums rebels: vandalizes everything
No, Sup Forums rebels, then moves to Sup Forums
Get your facts straight, faggot.

Jesus Christ. You're being stupid con purpose don't you?

Keep going. I needed to laugh today

Notice you're getting no replies, OP?

let me explain, this is at least the third time you've dumped exactly the same series of incoherent gibberish in just the last 2 days, and given I only take a peek at Sup Forums every few hours, I expect you've been spamming it more than that.

The utter inanity of your comments, repeated use of "google flat earth X" whenever challenged, and your inability to actually debate means there is no incentive for anyone to debate.
Everyone has simply concluded that you are a moron posting third-rate bait not even worth a bite.

come back in a month.

no more pics but nothing to laugh at is conspiracy and holding down truth

Autism Alert
Tbh this whole thread

>no replies
Are you blind?

First of all, this has been posted for fucking weeks.
Second if all, it always takes a bit of time to take off.
Give it a few more minutes. And lurk moah, dumbshit.

quads speak the truth

about 8 replies (plus a "identifying bait" post) in 50-odd posts pretty much means that OP is talking to himself.

As are you, I'm out of here.

Keep writing, it’s just as funny

>pic related
holy shit dem levels is this real life or just a nintendo game?

this dump is around 3 years old how new are you?

>what is a dump

I love these threads.
They are like the trap threads telling people they are not fags.
It's really funny to see their reactions.

The biggest about the whole 'the Earth is flat because the horizon is flat' theory is that people aren't taking into account a little thing like the size of the Earth. It takes almost 70 miles for the Earth to curve 1 degree. The human eye is just not that precise of a measuring interment to notice that subtle of a change.

why hasnt any flat earther traveled to the so called ice walls?

is protected by army by government

any actual photo evidence of the government stopping it and which government would have the keys too the wall?

I'm interested user not trying to defend the globe theory

If the earth is flat, why are all other planets round?

>1
they're not

photo confiscated by army

Good job retard, now the feds are monitoring this thread.

Lmfao, this is too much.

Tards

CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

why though

That doesn't make any sense though. You would still be able to see the sun from anywhere on the planet if the Earth as completely flat. The only way that model would work is if the Earth was at least partially curved.

What is this even saying? No-one says an eclipse looks like that

This one proves it for me.

Is there something with the name “broadchain” in it I can invest my money in?

Ok that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen

iIf earth was indeed flat there'd be a picture online of a russian kid hanging off the edge of it...

BAM!

DEBUNK'D

NOW STAHP THIS SHITFACE NONSENSE!

Now zoom out

One of the dumbest things has to be the flat earth explanation of gravity where it doesn't actually exist, it's just the disc moving upwards at 9.8m/s

Meaning every time you jump you're actually jumping over 9.8 meters per second high, it's just the earth catching back up to you real quick like.

maximum nonsense

Yes they fucking do.

best proof ITT.

I'm not a flat earther and am in no way defending them but you're only further proving their points by replying with ad hominem and pulling a cenk and saying "google it". If you really want these faggots gone bring some impirical data.

>mpirical data.
mpirical data.
because empires have done so well!

gesus christ, I hope this is intentionally stupid

how do you explain it tho?

You're a fucking idiot. How can you prove that the earth is flat if NASA faked all landings and space travel? Stupid cuck.

Really hope you're only pretending to be retarded. Otherwise it's empirical not emperial

He can't. He's too proud to admit that it is just a baseless belief of his. He doesn't have the intellect to explain such a thing anyways. Teachers told him he was smart when he was younger, so he just believes that too without feeling the need demonstrate it

Meant to say "umpirical", pertaining to umpires. Swing and a miss!

Fuck you and your big fancy $5 people words you flat earth defender!

Stay away from this thread
Average IQ of poster her is sub 80
This theead will kill brain cells
Every fact here from the flat idiota has been debunked
Kys

This is what I mean, everybody hates them and knows in their heart of hearts that they're wrong. So why doesn't anyone prove it? Spend 30$ on a weather balloon and attach a go pro with a corrected lense, or walk them through the round earth model the Greeks proved back in 500bc. It sure as hell works better than "hurt-durr-ing" around and beating a dead horse

OP you are on the right path, im with you brother.

A dump in more than one way

Every single pic posted here can be easily refuted in 1 minute of research tops. I know this is a bait thread, but c'mon: is there really no better flat-earth material out there?

Umpirical data, BALL

BALL

BALL

SAFE

You retards believe you are on a spinning wobbeling ball, meanwhile spinning around the sun while it flies through the universe at tremendous speeds, yet we can still observe the same stars we could 100 years ago.

>take off
What's there to take off? It's a myth

this