How can i please and keep a hot girl if i have a 3,5 inch dick?? can i enlarge?? what if she used to date black

how can i please and keep a hot girl if i have a 3,5 inch dick?? can i enlarge?? what if she used to date black

You'd to get rid of that gut first boy, chances are theres another half inch hiding underneath that mess.

Beat your dick with a piece of bamboo.
The scar tissue will beef up your girth, and it'll make you last longer.

impossible my genetics wont allow me to stay thin, i gain weight even wwith eating almost nothing its unreal, my rommate eats 4 pizzas a day and smokes weed all day and looks like a auschwitz inmate

You seriously did not just say 'muh genetics' as an excuse??

truth

believe me, it isn't your dick that repulses girls.

go out and exercise faggo9t

This. Lose 40 pounds or so and you'll gain an inch.

My man, I found your solution.

>Never being able to feel anything

kek

if that's you oryou look like that, the dick is the least of your problems, like seriously stop worrying about it and get everything else fixed.

Start running fat ass u actually have to exercise. Your Not going to stay skinny sitting on your fat ass all day eating, whining and playing video games and jerking off fucking loser

Homie your dick doesn't even look bad u just need to lose weight and you will be rocking at least 6 inches and u wont even have to push down your crotch fat to show it

>tfw this isnwhat I have to do

chubby guys are sexy post asshole

fuck you

shes cute who is that , also iam op what else can i do

This is complete bullshit. Eat less. Do More. You WILL lose weight. It's a simple case of calories in vs calories out.

Also those penis stretchers will just cause damage and give you a pencil dick.

Girth is as important as length. Use your fucking head.

Your dick is probably a lot bigger than it looks right now cause you're fat as fuck. I gained a shit ton of weight recently and my dick seems small to me as well but I know I'm usually happy with it. Man up and lose the weight. Your heart and dick will thank you.

You should check out the 4 hour Body. Slow Carb diet is easy to maintain and it will make you lose weight reasonably quickly.

Lose some fucking weight tubby. Most of your already tiny dick is hidden under your fucking rolls.