Fucking shitcoins

fucking shitcoins
I lost half of my savings in fucking two days

fucking bubble shit, I am out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/
news.com.au/technology/science/space/nasa-announces-2022-mission-to-explore-metal-asteroid-so-valuable-it-could-crash-the-world-economy/news-story/5e0fbb77dc43d304a92f1540cba84c0f
savingtoinvest.com/when-can-i-file-my-taxes-and-other-key-tax-filing-extension-and-refund-dates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The game is over. Time to go back to being a wage cuck.

Kek, learn how to crypto.

>buys high sells low

You're doing it wrong

hahahaha stoopid faggot

congratulations for falling for the most obvious bubble ever

It has dropped almost 3K in the 30 minutes since I have gotten to work. This is fucking great.

its gonna go down a lot more

I sure hope so. I can't believe Coinbase hasn't crashed yet like it always does. They need to be raided by the feds.

easy, just forget about the entire thing for 2 months, then check your account again.
you'll be up 200%

>alts go down
>sells instead of holding

are you fucking retarded or what? you think all cryptos will just fucking die off in a day? ye i guess you really are

>was gonna put it a couple thousand a week ago
>kept pushing it off and now this happens

Feels good, but in all seriousness I am going to put some money in now

I just dont want to loose any more

You hold in a bear market faggot

You're not losing anything, you're helping those of us who aren't complete retard faggots make a buck

How much?

basically tons of people (mostly new adopters and some that just want to cash in) are panicking and selling so its flooding the market with available bitcoins sending the price down. its much easier to panic than to build confidence in price.

How low should it drop before I buy? I usually get a sizable windfall in the new year and FEMA should come through with my insurance before summer. There's other IRL stuff I need to buy but I can probably spare a grand or two if it goes there.

Won't happen.

you should wait till it gets below 3k

>implying this hasn't happened 6 times already this year with exponential gains from the bottom and will magically not follow the exact same pattern again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

>A market has behaved one way in the past, it will surely behave the same way indefinitely!

Yeah that logic has never fucked anybody over before.

You forgot the first rule kiddo; Never invest more than you are willing to lose

B-but i brought at 20k
Should i still H-hodl?

>implying people wont see this as an opportunity to get BTC at half its ATH price and pump the everloving fuck out of it
>implying whales didn't do this deliberately to tank the price of BTC only to buy when the dip is over
>implying it won't top 30k once it starts rising again

I'll be back to laugh at you when I'm driving a lambo.

It's common sense.
Asia is waking up in 9 hours or so to pump the living shit out of BTC again.
Like they have done every single time.

Market behavior is not common sense. That is your first mistake. The unpredictability and variability of markets is where predators strike, and gain.

Stfu coward sell all your bitcoin to me ez

sorry user, theres no more greater fool than you right now

being this mad...

>Asia is waking up in 9 hours
>implying people who matter enough to pump it aren't already awake

Send me everything you have first, I'll happily wait for it to shoot back up.

dumbass hodl

also dumbass for putting your life savings into this shit

>hodl
thing about that is,
its sounds like a meme created by a committee of the jewest jews in jewtown to trick dumb poor people.

>investing in speculation coins
You're a fag, OP.

Niggas buy $50 worth of bitcoin and think they are suddenly rainman mothafuckas who know economic secrets others dont.

Let’s all play a big game of pretend except we’ll use real monies...
>everybody gets fukked
Aww sheeeeif, but I thought it was just pretend.

I’ll stick to what’s REAL and will always be worth it, gold/platinum/silver.

>platinum
irc scientist have discovered a meteor a year or so back that they suspect may be worth trillions in platinum.

what? the fake money nobody spends & everyone hoards in hopes of getting rich quick is taking a shit? who woulda thought. hope you all jump out of a building stock market crash style.
>it was just intended to buy drugs with, not be legitimate currency

Ok, was there a point you were trying to make? There’s a planet where it rains diamonds, probably another made of solid gold. We can’t get any of it tho so it’s less than useless to us.

>Ok, was there a point you were trying to make
we need to perfect space mining

If it gained the backing or support of an actual bank, the value would fucking skyrocket. But since it is just a random floating currency, that is accepted vary rarely, and has huge fees on cashing it out etc, it doesn't have much room to grow. It will definitely rise again, but predicting huge skyrocketing values is a bit crazy. Its just internet money, with the value being speculative and based on whatever the fuck someone decides to pay for it.

>driving a lambo
>unironically likes lambos
Enjoy the most non utilitarian car in existence.

It’ll happen, probably not in our lifetimes but it will definitely happen.

>gold pressed latinum

The fall is always an opportunity to buy more.
Still on double ROI so far.

git gud

>It’ll happen, probably not in our lifetime
who knows,
anti aging research is already on the way
they've managed to extend the lifetime of rats by 33%,
its not much but its a start.

link

stfu fag

fortune.com/2015/07/20/asteroid-precious-metals/
news.com.au/technology/science/space/nasa-announces-2022-mission-to-explore-metal-asteroid-so-valuable-it-could-crash-the-world-economy/news-story/5e0fbb77dc43d304a92f1540cba84c0f

Great response.

>investing half your savings into a very, VERY unstable market which is ment for the rich to have fun with

you deserve this retard

And since you're too stupid to understand, just wait a couple of weeks and you'll be back up better than ever.

ur supposed to buy low and sell high
its at about 13k right now so if you've lost money its because you bought high
its still high.
anyone playing the bitcoin market should've probably sold it all between 13-20k
all these idiots getting into it within the last month all bought high

>Be OP
>Invest in Bitcoin

Once you buy coins AFTER the bubble got huge, it's already too late. It only+goes down from here.

lol but you cant eat metals silly retard

Are you kidding? Even if they came up with a 100% sure fire way to extend humans lifespan do you think any of the “masses” would get it? Top 1% club there friend.

Average lifespan is dropping and will continue to do so.

well now you need to wait to the difficulty adjustment and another 2 more days for the mempool to empty , at the 30k mark sell the bitcoin or buy : sub,ada,cav(still on presale) or if your day trading play on the iota and dash they react to bitcoin price whit a delay of 15-60 min and look at bitcoin cash , if you see a none normol pump 2 days before the bitcoin difficulty adjustment buy the next day at lower price and sell 2 days afther(the bitcoin cash difficulty adjustment is 1 day)

What would anyone, especially the whales gain from completely crashing bitcoin instead of continuously pumping and dumping?

We'll see about that.
I'll have fun giving away free cash to people while you're still wondering why the fuck you did not take the "risk".

>implying the whales aren't simply waiting for it to hit the support before they begin pumping

>implying it was anything more than figurative speech implying that I will get a shitton of money from this

if someone had invested $1,000 on nov 12, and sold it all on dec 17, it would have turned into $4,000.

investing $1,000 on feb 1st and selling it dec 17th would tun it into $20,000

getting into bitcoin this late in the game isn't really very profitable with small investments

i don't see any point in buying bitcoin in 2017 or 2018

>What would anyone, especially the whales gain from completely crashing bitcoin instead of continuously pumping and dumping?

if you completely crash the market you buy it all up again for a ridiculously low price

..which is exactly what i'm trying to imply. It will reach a new ATH after everyone is getting onboard and a shitton of FOMO again. Mark my words.

Never invest again

>basically take advice from Sup Forums
>this entire thread

Bitcoin was swimming when no one talked about it and tanking when it became popular. Stop seperating fools from their money before anyone has a chance

yep that is what im whating for i did buy it on the 5k mark afther 70% down and sell at the 20k mark , now i hope to see it go down to 3k to buy

Confidence in what exactly?

>mfw there are people in here who sold 50% under when it's going on another moon mission again

Buy more at this great Prize! You will be happy when it swings back over 20K again in January next year.

Wut?

it still need to crack the 11100 wall to go lower to 3k

Yeah, people are always flush with expendable cash after Christmas.

and investing 1k in 2012 would mean you have 2mil on dec 17 like me

>investing on bitcoins
>Instead Gomco Clamps 's stocks

You deseve it.

good for your big penis

in january people start filing for their tax returns... thats when people will buy up a bunch of bitcoin and the price goes back up between january and april it will probably reach an ATH

this, if youre not buying now, youre an idiot.

If you want to get rid of them just flush them down bitcoindrain_com

There will be a new ATH after this crash anyway.

what have you got to lose if your initial investment is small as shit?

i could see dropping like a hundred into some of the smaller penny coins, and buying and selling the small coins like a daytrader. just until you get a handle on the how the market plays itself out and the volatility of it all, worst case scenario you lose a hundred bucks wyahhh, best case scenario you add to your profit by orders of magnititude

Not this time. The price got artificially inflated because Wall Street got a hold of it and a lot of mainstream investors paid into it, and now the volatile nature of the currency is really showing itself, if bitcoin ever gets that high again it wont be a for a very long.

Actually go look at the graphs, if you think bitcoins price suddenly skyrocketing in the past month is a sustainable trend you are a complete retard.

because you don't stand to gain hardly anything with small investments at this point. if you are extremely lucky and double your investment its only $100 profit. its a waste of time

enjoy the hype, in a couple of months it'll be over and the price will start to level out at 3k-5k, with slow but steady growth like in between 2015-2017

>implying the skyrocketing then is even visible on a 1 year graph
We were at 20k user, if you had seen the graph 1, 3 and 5 months ago it would look the exact same.

>filing tax returns
>January
underage b&

>Confirmed for talking out of your ass

i had a buddy buy into one smaaaall small coin at like $0.000005 and it jumped to $800 over the course of like a month or two and made like $1200

i mean i know it's a little bit of luck, but if you are attentive and play your cards right you could stand to win big

im 32 years old. you receive your W-2 form by the end of january
savingtoinvest.com/when-can-i-file-my-taxes-and-other-key-tax-filing-extension-and-refund-dates/

With the "twitter weeb instant gratification generation" you can probably make money with everything that takes longer than the 1-2 week hype cycles those morons fall into.

Seriously?
Did you not process what I just told you?
If you had seen the one year graph 3 months ago when it crashed in september by 40%, or at literally any point where bitcoin had crashed, it would look the exact same as the graph does now. And yet, here we are.
Therefore, your argument, implying that this pattern isn't going to continue, is false.

Let big boys do the thinking, brainlet.

january 22nd buddy
when the f do you file

How does it feel to be about 5 years late to the show?

Bingo

That's what you get for being a fucking faggot who participates in crypto currency cancer

Retard.

No it wouldn't you dumb fuck.
Stop embarrassing yourself