Everything is legal for 24 hours

Everything is legal for 24 hours
What do Sup Forums?

Bump

Kill myself

rape everything

Anal sex with a 4 month old down syndrome boy!

iI'd murder my ex girlfriend and rape her dead body.

>grab my ruger mk III and some rope
>paint my face like a woman using my ex gfs make up she left at my place
>break into my neighbors house (neighbors are young couple, newlyweds)
>stab their golden retriever to death using their kitchen knife
>drag the dogs body onto their bed
>strip off all my bloody clothes and put them in the trash, also wash the knife off and put it back
>hide in the bedroom closet naked with my gun and rope until they arrive home
>once they arrive they'll be alarmed by the doggy blood trail and follow it into their bedroom
>I'll emerge from the closet pointing the gun at the husband
>I will inform him that if he does not do EXACTLY what I ask, I will kill him and his wife
>I will pass him the rope and tell him to tie her up TIGHT, and inform him I'll be checking the rope if it's not circulation cutting tight they're both dead
>once he's done I will check the rope and make sure it's tight enough, then shoot the husband 3 times in the face, leaving me 7 rounds in the clip
>I will now inform the wife that I'm going to cum inside her dead dog, but she's gonna have to make me hard first (obviously, like how could I get aroused from a dog lol?)
>I'll pull down her pants and start grinding my penis on her bare ass while pointing the gun at the back of her head instructing her to say "hurry up, I'm in a rush user!"
>once I'm close to the edge I will hop off of her and pounce on the dead dog sticking my dick in one of the stab wounds and cumming hard
>then I'll go into the garage to grab a saw & hammer
>I will confess to her "I always thought you were cute ever since you moved next door"
>I will then saw off the dog's front right paw and stick it up her pussy, then bash her lower spine with the hammer until she's paralyzed, untie her, and leave
>after the 24 hours I'd see her around the neighborhood acting like nothing happend
>she'd be a widow in a wheelchair

bump

Have more fun finishing up my Christmas shopping

This.

> Buy shitload of drugs.
> Sell drugs to anyone for a higher price.
> Do this 24 hours long.
> Make so much money that I can bribe anyone and do whatever I want for the rest of my life.
> PROFIT?!?!

Smoke some pot

download a couple games

Go Super Saiyan and kill Goku

>implying there's anyone who can't buy drugs.

Call all of the people I don't like and then when they answer the phone, hang up quickly without saying anything.

Basically steal and rape everyone and everything.

Where I live now id go rob a store then go back into my house and post up with a weapon. I moved from the notoriously worst crosstreets in kansas city missouri recently. If i still lived there i wouldnt even go out id just post up around a corner in my house with an axe because im a felon and dont have a gun anymore

Wasting time acquiring and selling drugs rather than just going straight for the money

Jesus christ id rob a store but you are a sick individual who should kys. If the only thing stopping you from doing something like this is the law you are a lowlife degenerate

You're the kind of madman that makes me grateful for the laws we have in place

you don't belong here. pls leave