Is race mixing bad?

Is race mixing bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bCxlpY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In most cases bad. I would never recommend mixing bicycle racing with NASCAR.

Or a 10k with Le Mans

mix only intelligent races like whites and asians
let niggers mexicans and arabs be niggers mexicans and arabs

Yes. If it's being championed by Jews, there is a 100% chance it is bad for you and/or society. Try and prove me wrong, fags.

Or a Iron Man Triathlon ocean swim with Hydrofoil Championships

Not intrinsically, but different race often means different culture and that can lead to problems.

asians>whites
don't mix these

Bad and good is subjective

btw damn i fucking hate muslims , i cant explain exactly why except the fact theyre evil barbarians and subhumans , all abrahams religions piss me off but islam 1000 times more

but im a full white bear type belarusian living in poland , rationalist
is that in my genes to hate islam ?

I don't think so, but my wife is Hispanic so maybe I have a biased opinion.

Race mixing is fine, they produce some pretty neat looking children.... I wouldn't fuck a niggress, but I would fuck her nigger/asian mixed 4 year old daughter.

most of asians are shit but some of them are better than whites

You gave no arguments. What exactly am I supposed to prove wrong?

Of course not. Why the hell would it be bad?!? I've always thought they should do a Formula 1/Nascar crossover.

>If it's being championed by Jews, there is a 100% chance it is bad for you and/or society.
lrn2read, mutt

no

I don't know about that but if your asking me if that child is fuckable she is

Stay mad low tier being. Islam will be the world religion. We will take over and everyone will bow to Allah. God favor out undertakings.

You're perfectly justified to feel the way you do. What I can't stand is everyone standing around in sheer denial at how disgusting and violent Islam -- and its adherents -- are.

I'm part Polish on my dad's side, though he's a fuckass liberal.

Really your going to the Jews... fucking nigger

While free people stand, you will never be victorious.

Personally I can't wait until all humans are a sexy tan color and this race shit is in the past. That or robots

Yes

YES

Actually its hate that will lose out, so good riddance to both of you

> implying all Jews think alike
> implying anything a Jewish man/woman says is null and void on account of their heritage/ethnicity

You're a special kind of dumb.

anything but fucking arabs is fine in my book

We already are. Open your eyes! " Your will as on earth, as in heaven." Its only a matter of time for the glory of Allah to shine through the universe.

this.
all this stupid ape bullshit dies with genetic engineering and gets knocked back ito ancient history by ai & androids.

The tribe my family belongs to is on the eastern boarder of Finland and we've been race mixing with the Asian nomad population of Siberia since the dawn of time.

We're a lot smaller than the rest of Finland but also known for our aggression as soldiers and being really smart.

>I mean.....

Who said I have hate? Read my love of God. I feel a true love of God and love of humanity are the same.

Yes

> implying Islam is not a religion of hate

I will say this about Islam: when it comes to all-out barbarism inflicted against non-believers, the autocratic and theocratic subjugation of human beings, and the scores of unmentionably violent atrocities perpetrated by its adherents, Islam is the least racist religion.

I'm assuming youre the Muslim that believes others are on a lower tier if existence? I'm sure that helps you think you're not being hateful, but I don't really care how you feel, its what you say and do.

Who honestly cares about shit like that?

No. Anyone who says otherwise needs to read a book. Like, any book.

IDGAF, I was taught to mind my own fucking business and maybe you should learn it too

So because they didnt kill as many, they're free from hate? Not sure what you're saying, I didnt imply,the greentext at all

She's hot. .Got Anymore?

>he says not minding his own business

what the fuck is this shit ??

I hate you too faggot. Me and my friend once beat up a drunk polish guy because he was taunting us and calling us daesh.

Actually I believe what makes me better than others is that I love God. If you love the Most High I see no problem.

first there isnt races with humans
is more genetic heritages
and yes mixing them is good
there is reason why fucking your sister is considering against the law

I race mixed. Come at me.

Its a ginigger

You're a filthy Polish twat.
I hope your mom and sister both take multiple Muslim cocks daily.

Wrll then in your mind you can kill and say whatever you want as long as you believe in your fake god, that's not being a good person, just a way to justify anything you do.

God isn't real, just a story for idiots to be assholes

It's a gnigger.

She's adorable. Wait till she grows up. She's gonna be hot af.

And again, what you believe is different that what you say and do. Cause what you do is justify hate

>reason why fucking your sister is against the law

because bible thumpers, it takes a LOT of generations of in-breeding to produce wrong turn level mutations.

Besides, as long as contraceptives are used (properly), fucking your sister does no harm to the gene pool.

50% (maybe less but ill be saying 50) of poles are complete dumb redneck cunts , personally i would either enslave or kill them

that doesnt change the fact islam is barbaric and dangerous

This dude wants to fuck his sister no doubt

Shut the fuck up you goddam fucking nazi.

Now. Stop making these threads, you nazi dipshits need to be PUNCHED
PUNCHED
PUNCHED PUNCHED
until you shut the fuck up for good.

Muh dick

Would you breed with this woman?

I want to have sex with her.

i said im belarusian you autistic filthy peasant

already did. she is a model today.

Can’t get pussy from some your age? Loser!!!!!

yeah, but the difference isn't that huge.

Yes, your offspring will be poorly equipped for their environment because they specialize in neither traits their parents excelled in.

This dude does not have a sister, but also is not brain washed by bullshit psuedo science that religion controlled schools force onto kids.

Sounds like you never had real pussy

This. Only SJW-diversity-pushers who don't understand science parrot the myth of genetic flaws from keeping your family genes. In the old days we had the sense to protect our good genes and marrying and producing offspring with a cousin was not uncommon.

Mixing genes is the worst possible thing you can do for your children abd your future. We are the master race for a reason - we didn't get this far by polluting our superior genes with filth.

btw not all whites are christians so why cant you arabs change your shitty religion to something better like buddhism or rationalism ?

Yes

that's pretty true for pretty much every nation, to be honest. well the percentages may differ slightly, but not that much.

>engorged, leaking tits.

some one already did

>free

Depends on the quality of the candidates, as it does with non-mixed couples, so no, unless you have some kind of agenda or follow someone else, as is the case with most racists.

No its the reason the human race is around is our love of fucking each other. So do it.

Having an Asian and white baby soon. Did my duty

mixed her up.
about same mix though.
that poor girl looks just like her dad.

I would like to see you try to remove us.

Why are you talking,g about yourself in the third person? You some kind of faggots?

sure thing. cut her slack, she just dropped a cub

i love how you admitted you're a "complete dumb redneck cunt".

no matter what must not allow evil things to happen like causing suffering to innocents , allah literally says "fucking kill everyone because i like it"
christian god says that too but thanks to satan they dont read that part

Y E S

>you some kind of gay, boy?

ahhh, that is the level of intellect Sup Forums is renown for.

Who the fuck cares if you are Christian or not? You still gonna get rekt for what you've been doing to us all these decades. By Allah, Europe will never be white majority ever again. SUch is your punishment from Allah.

Buddhism? Why would I want to worship a statue of a fat guy?
And pretty sure buddists are raping killing and burning women and children in burma so go fuck yourself.
War is human nature, every nation has had a massacre stop acting as if you are the only innocent one

More pics? Closer in to her chest or maybe including her ass?
The shot of her bare upper chest almost showing her tiny nippes has me so close to cumming.

Faggots can try to stop it by having it deleted, I have it open in another tab so you can't stop me from cumming to her.

already got 3 of these superior kiddos

From the point of view of health, mixing is super good for the child. I gives them a heterogenous genotype wich gives better protection from diseases.

kys

>rationalist

I know, but I'm asking if it would be cool if the kid was yours.

so fuck humanity fuck this planet fuck everything
this is a planet of apes , everyone get a suicide bomb and ak47 , lets follow our nature and finish this
youtube.com/watch?v=LEK-bCxlpY4

You just proved your a red neck cunt no one has to remove you I’m breeding with take care of that

wtf

im fine with fucking your sister for the joy of it
but breeding her is whole diff story
even if there arent permanent body mutations
your child will still be weaker or dumber
there is reason why genetic diseases are problem in India and USA
same heritage genetic breeding
etc caste system or just the lack of new genetic pool and fast growing of population
tho "race" mixing dosnt give a solid chance the child will inherit best from both parents
but still have better chances for stronger healthier offspring

Boo hoo go back to fucking reddit you pussy. You don't belong here

I don't think so
a large gene pool is a good thing
usually mixed people are better looking and healthier
look at people from the UK - ugly inbred islanders

Here, user. Your waifu is bearing your child.
How does it make you feel?