One of us?

One of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Molly! You're one of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

Definitely not. tfw has been twitter encapsulated for years, it's not just a Sup Forums thing anymore

It's OK Molly you don't have to hide from us anymore

I'm a burly dude from germany. If you wanna suck my cock, you just gotta say it, bro.

Also, you're pretty fuckin gay.

damn dude what are your one max reps?

>normies are starting to repost Chad vs Incel memes now

woah really

>Invites me to suck his cock
>calls me gay
OK pal

getting your cock sucked isn't gay, the only gay one in that situation is the one that sucks the cock

Thats what my friend said after he put his dick into my mouth while i was sleeping and called me a fag

Not that much. BP like 95kg and DL like 125-135kg. I'm not into it that much anymore, though. Aiming for that iron man/triathlon life.

You're pretty fucking closet gay, dude.

LMAO OK fag

i want molly to squirt in my eyes

Oooff, sounds like you sucked some cock before. It's okay to be gay, you know? There's no shame in admitting it. Just let it all go.

well that's pretty nice, getting close to 2pl8 bp and 3pl8 dl, good job my dude
i've been stuck in 1.5pl8 BP hell for quite a while, hopefully in the next months i'll jump up the weight a bit
good luck with the iron man shit mayne

>2017
>impyling Sup Forums isn't a normalfag website
>implying the facebook frog and the word "normie" isn't normie as fuck

That's pretty good! You'll get there, it takes a while and is grueling at the best of times and demolishing at the worst. Going to a gym and watching naturals can be pretty devestating but one gets there eventually. It all pays off in the long run.

And thanks, it's going pretty well. I fucking hate cycling but I guess I gotta get over it.

Yup, nothing more normalfag than a website in the top 100 thousand

the correct URL is dot org, not dot com.
Sup Forums.org is in the top 100 most popular websites:
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

Whoops, I'm a retard
Anyways since the Internet is global I think the international stat is more important than the American stat. So #206 is really bad. Consider internet traffic like an upside down pyramid. The top websites (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Twitter and the like) get most of all the traffic. Most people you'll ever meet will have no idea this shit-hole exists. The only reason our memes have become mainstream is because people from Reddit stole them, and that website gets a ton fucking more traffic than this one. Most people think those memes are from Reddit honestly.