For all the herb fans out here

for all the herb fans out here

whats the strongest sativa alive in terms of a uplifting high that makes you creative?

based on tried n tasted or heard about

Sour diesel is my pref

Can't really tel the difference between sativas though

if you smoke weed you're a fucking loser who will never achieve or amount to anything in life

Strongest? It will paralyze you. Find a hybrid you like. Something interesting.

Lately I've been smoking Blackberry, nice high but not blotto-strength. Interesting and fun.

heard of sour diesel but still waitin for someone to have it

and yh cool, my realisation came when i smoked haze which was absolute madness n then got a tester of kandy kush which to me just felt like a shit high

Good thing I only drink.

smoking weed dont make you a loser, theres a difference between druggies and those who actually have a brain and can control themselves

There is a Diesel x Blackberry hybrid (something-cheese, I can't remember, quit smoking on a regular basis) which sounds like it.
Pure/simple Blackberry is excellent too (I love it) although it's not so strong, the taste is fantastic.

Which darknet market is there for Europe that serves cannabis products? Greece is the definition of a pretentious shithole when it comes to weed (not even mentioning psychedelics). Don't do this, don't do that, in the meantime everyone does everything and just pretend they're morally higher than His Holiness...
this isn't a circlejerk thread for anti-drug faggots. Go play with your tiny dick elsewhere, pretentious asshole. Your moral high-horse is not tolerated here. OUT!

sounds amazing

is blackberry like some other strains or can u actually taste it

>Diesel x Blackberry hybrid

Fuck yes! Sign me up!!

You can actually taste it, especially the first few puffs, it's sweet-sour (more sweet than sour).

Cry more and go back to drinking, little bitch. There's plenty of people who only occasionally smoke and are very far in life

try find one on the dweb but a proper manufacter from america or amsterdam, dirt cheap in places where its legal and if u get it from a proper source u sure u gettin the exact strain plus i think they give goodies like gummies and snacks filled with thc

amen

>Greece is the definition of a pretentious shithole when it comes to weed (not even mentioning psychedelics). Don't do this, don't do that, in the meantime everyone does everything and just pretend they're morally higher than His Holiness...
Lol what to say about Romania, where they open every package you get from foreign lands (even the ones from Amazon&Co). Meanwhile the army literally runs gypsies who sell you 0.3g weed for 15 euros and they spit on it too

maybe the spit is to make it succulent and secure the flavour

in china gypsy spit is more valuable then gold and you get it for free????

The problem is that these idiots don't understand that everything is potentially lethal. They'd rather wank themselves to death about how healthy their lifestyle is than stfu and carry on with their miserable lives.

I have not seen a person bragging about his healthy lifestyle not being a shallow and cowardly scumbag who would cry himself to sleep at night if it wasn't for his sub par IQ. Hell, I guess they're so scared they might lose whatever little brains they have to weed.

Not a problem, playing CSGO on weed rocks. I can almost time travel.

any particular tor site? Been to the Silk Road 3, mediocre to say the least. Not to mention that payments with BTC are currently a very risky choice....

no, dude, that's piss. Supposedly the ammonia in piss helps cover the smell. Ironic how you need to have containers smell like public restrooms to avoid cop subhumans from wasting taxpayer money on "muh drug war"...

>Not a problem, playing CSGO on weed rocks. I can almost time travel.
yeah but they time travel faster than you ...

btw if (you) can keep weed consumption town to once every 2 days, theoretically there are no ill effects with regards to motivation etc. the real problem is abstaining just for one day. that's why I quit and smoke once every 2 months for one week (i.e. while I polish off 5g by myself and 5g with friends)

What's the strongest Indica though?

buttmunch blast

personally nah, never ordered things off the dweb just had a mate who went to visit netherlands send me some goodies from the coffee shops which came through perfectly nothing got checked or anythin

as fro finding one i'd suggest other people who actually know how to use the dweb and use it on a reg

never tried myself since i dont trust it enough, rather have the cash to buy actual weed then spend it and get nothin in the mail

There's a strain from Crocket family farms called Crocket Dawg, it was the happiest high I have ever had!

yeah people think every person that has weed and drugs is a druggie its normie thinking its like them lot who go to parties n dont drink like gtfo why come to a party and dont drink just stay at home

n yeah i have it socially whenever i go out if not i run through 3gs every 2 months or so but if i know im gonna be out alot like christmas i buy 10gs or an ounce from a grower and split it with a buddy