Secrets. We all have them. What’s yours?

Secrets. We all have them. What’s yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-to-side
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can see the future in my dreams

I can't control it and it's never been anything useful. I'll just hear or see very specific things that can't be written off as coincidence.

>Secrets. We all have them. What’s yours?

Can you fuck off with this pasta thread?

Where’s the guy from yesterday in love with a 9 yr old

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/side-to-side

I had an affair with my best friends dad when i was 15. Her mom found a pair of my panties in his car and it broke up their marriage. My friend has never figured out that it was me who broke up her parents.

How long ago?

Broke up with gf of 7 years.
Texted her brother using app pretending to be a girl who has a crush on him.
Sent nudes of his sister to him. No face pics.
He probably still doesn't know he's jacking off to his sister.

Lets see the pics

fuck I wanna lick that

Pics or you're a fucking liar.

About 9 years ago.

I was molested and forced to cross dress for an old man when I was a child and loved it at the start, but even at its worst I craved it. I have only told Sup Forums about this, I put the whole story on pastebin

pastebin / zSMNuBhA

Let’s see your pics since your over 18 now

>be 13
>hanging near local stream
>see mother duck and 6 little ducklings swimming around
>pick up duckling
>aww so cute
>momma duck starts quacking angrily
>for some reason I slam the duckling as hard as I can on rocks
>momma duck gets even more mad
>start picking them up one by one and slamming them as hard as I could off the rocks right in front of her
>no more ducky's
>go home and eat dinner

Never told anyone

This

Yeah, i can't wait for someone to figure out who i am and tell my friend i fucked her dad.

I'm gay.

Block your face

Not a newfag

I want to get cuckolded, i want my gf to fuck other men in front of me and force me to suck them off

That happens to me all the time.

Let’s see her pics

shitty ass kid

My ex wife and I still have a relationship, even though we are both remarried, and if I'm going to be completely honest, I'm still more attracted to her than I am to my current wife.

So, why did you break up?

Show pics of both to compare

I'm totally in love and have an active romantic/sexual relationship with a married woman. We work together and her husband is a member of management at the same place.

define "relationship" in detail

Sorry dude, can't do. She browses this shithole on occasion and i don't want to risk it

he probably knows. and still jacks off to them.

I get that too, sometimes I have a dream and years later something happens which brings back memories of the dream

He probably has his own ones of her to jack off to

We had a lot of stress in our relationship, money issues, etc. We fought alot, and after about 10 years, we just decided to call it quits.
We talk on the phone or text almost every day, we complain to each other about our respective spouses' bullshit, we set up little get togethers under the guise of "spending time with the kids" so we can see each other, and we still have sex every once in a while, but since she lives 2 hours away from me, it only happens a couple times a month. I'm sure if we lived closer to each other or even in the same town, we'd be doing it alot more, since that's how it was before she moved.
Also, we talk about getting back together sometimes, but the timing has never been right for it.

sold vids of me and outted daughter to mates at work

I allowed my wife to fuck a co-worker. So, unlike most of the fappers in hotwife and cuckold threads, I've actually done this

i helped a guy i met on omegle drug my sister so he could fuck her. i watched but did not participate

>I've actually done this

ITT: Things that never happened

Because you were there?

Interesting. Tell us more about your fake fantasies, you pathetic cuckold virgin.

I could I be there when it never happened? (:

Cheated on my wife with a friend who was a drug addict and a slut.

a few months later I hear she OD'd and all I could think was "Well that secret is safe."

>Tell us more about your fake fantasies,
If they were fake, why would you want to hear more? You could make up your own.

Still, you can believe what you want.

Fine, newfriend. If it's beyond your capabilities to comprehend and process, we'll leave it there.

I did something similar with my wife, except his wife was there also.
But I don't consider it a "secret" since we've done it several times, and we used to go to swingers' clubs and stuff back then.
Turned out to just be a phase we were going through, though. We got tired of it after a year or so.
We're still friends with the guy I used to work with and his wife.

Wow. Are you, me?

I dont love my wife, and I probably never have.

Tits or gtfo

That whore just cheats on you now.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it 'the terminator'. First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy

I'm 21 and I've had the same girlfriend since I was 16. I can't help but think I've missed out on experiencing college properly.

Because you know her? Or you have prejudices? Or perhaps you think this post will upset adults?

I'm a virgin

I get girls maybe 10-12 years younger than me drunk and try to get them pregnant. it doesn't always work - either I don't get laid or they're on the pill - but i've managed it twice. One had an abortion, the other one fooled the bf into thinking it was his.

Side note, all the condoms i carry are sabotaged.

Triggered

Kill yourself

Maybe she does, I don't know, and I'm not terribly interested in finding out.
I've done it myself, and she hasn't found out, and in order for me to be mad about her doing it, I'd have to somehow justify doing it myself, which I can't, at least not in any logical way.
So I say what we don't know doesn't hurt us.

Thats a post-op man

I'm almost 40 and married my first gf ( dated from 16). You missed nothing. Marry her first chance you get.

I'm in my early 20's now and I've never told a living soul this story.

When i was around 10 years old, my best friend (we're both male) came up to me in the playground and said 'remember when we used to touch each others cocks in class under the table. we should do it again and more'

I didn't ever remember doing that and i was straight (and still consider myself straight now) but I agreed to it. I can't remember how quickly but things escalated to fucking either other in the ass. I'd always let him go first because after coming the last thing i wanted was to be fucked in the ass, so he'd cum in me then i'd fuck him right after, we also would suck each others dicks before hand.

This continued fairly frequently for a year or two and if would always be in one of our bedrooms, we nearly got caught a few times by our parents. I can remember the taste of his pre cum and wondering what the sweetish taste was. I also remember when he told me that i was starting to grow asshole hair.

Thinking back its kinda fucked up

Until you find out Tyrone gave you the hiv

>Triggered
In your dreams. But if it makes you feel better, >I'm really upset at your post
Happy now?

>still consider myself straight now

Can you please elaborate? I was 23 when I first kissed a girl, 24 when I started dating, and been with my current gf since I was 25 (28 now). I wonder if I missed out too. She has slept with more people than I've dated.

I was thinking of doing that after we graduate.

Ive had multiple gf's since then and haven't had any desire to fuck a man or be in a relationship with one. I have questioned my sexuality as a consequence of said story but my understanding is simply 'i was very young'

Look at the positive side and think about the STDs you missed out on too

>Triggered
In your dreams. But if it makes you feel better,
>I'm really upset at your post
Happy now?

same with me, but its a mental disease, nothing else.

Gf was a total cunt so I went to her apt and pissed on her bedroom pillows. She thought her dog did it. Never told her it was me.

tits or gtfo

Heterosexuals here

Well, I don't have it yet, and I get tested about once a year, so again, I'm not real worried about it.
If it does happen, which is unlikely, I'll deal with it then. No reason to dwell on something that has almost no chance of happening.

you are an amazing person

is that your cunt?

>marrying in this day and age
she'll walk out on you and into the arms of the nearest chad after she takes half your stuff

These were the ones sent

>Triggered
In your dreams. But if it makes you feel better,

I like your style user. I hope you are being truthful.

Very

Why would you get tested for STDs every year if you are in a happy monogamous marriage?

Same. Can be years later where I get the feeling I dreamt it. I know for certain it's happened though. Creepy but just write it off as brain magic.

Here's the sister

Who’s this ?

I'm a married guy and when sex ended in my marriage I started finding guys to be fuck buddies. I've always told them it was NSA fucking and nothing more. A few guys have wanted more but I couldn't and they ended it with me.

But this one guy I'm seeing now is different. Started meeting him for sex and a lot of times now we just meet and talk. I've actually thought of what a life with him would be like.

And #2

when I was 8 my babysitter used to let me eat her pussy and fuck her

>experiencing college properly
Wtf even is that?
How does one "properly" experience college? I didn't go to college until I was in my 30's, and married with kids, and it was a great experience for me. If you're happy with the girl you're with, stay with her and stop worrying about what might have been. You don't have to fuck a bunch of sluts to experience college "properly".

I'd had sex with two members of my immediate family before I turned 13.

Clear psicopath tendences. Just a matter of time before you kill a person.

The sister. Pic 3/3 sent to the brother.

I took nbome when I was 10 and now 7 years later have horrible nightmares and have a fantasy of a red sky and a diner of people

Which ones?

Yeah until your AIDS test comes back positive

I was 10 before that happened to me, and we didn't even fuck.

>What is being in the closet?

Nudes?

Brother and father.