Relentlessly bully people into monsters

>Relentlessly bully people into monsters
People wonder why school shooters exist.
I feel bad for the innocents that get shot but the faggots that drove them to it deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were Nazi worshipping Jews.

>it's the "bully victims don't deserve to get bullied" meme again

No.

>whiteys need excuses to shoot up schools
nah

I was never bulled but I spoke to someone who hung themselves due to bullying. Until you have been there you don't know.

None of that would have happened without roasties so blame them

Why do these faggot runs around shooting school children?

Fucking cucks, the lot of them
Same with that beta eurasia America fuck who r8k worships.

Stop shooting innocents. For fuck sake.

Instead, go to some ghetto and release your mags on niggers

Go to a college campus and get some target practice on SJWs

Go into the middle of a mosque and blow it back to Stone henge

Bullying is a good thing. That way kids dont become faggot pussies. Do you think there would be any bronies if we could beat their ass up everyday?

School shooters are the biggest pussies of all

They couldnt even successfully hang themselves. What a faggot. Should have bullied him more

I got bullied at school and 100% understand the feels.

When people snap, it is the bully's prophecy that gets real.
The victim becomes the lion for one day. But at the end of the day this lion is shot and all the everyday hyenas update their hypocritical curriculum, and the parents of the hyenas (who triggered the lion's rage) can go and preach about the dangers of violence.

But for every school shooting I wonder how many crying parents are actually guilty of having raised bullies.

Usually, the system is like that:
>boy is bullied
>nobody disciplines the bullies
>bullied boy snaps
>now the bullied boy is the bad guy
>eberyone (adults included) can now legitimately attack the bullied boy turned bad guy
>he gets the bad guy label forever (reinforcement of the stereotype)
>bullies gey away with former bullying
>moreover now bullies appear like victims and enjoy the benefits of victimhood

No wonder some bullied guys try to break the chain of events by all possible means.

mosques have nothing to do with stone henge dumbass. you mean "blow it back to the stone age"?

top b8
>Stop shooting innocents.
no such thing

There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

I really hope your kid gets bullied and commits suicide.

They were like, two months away from graduating if that, why didn't they just wait it out and never look back.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

The whole "bullied into monsters" thing about Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was a myth created by the media. They were never bullied. Eric Harris was one of the most popular kids in school. He just also happened to be a psychopath.

I hope your kid is a trannie and after you convince him to transition he kills himself like all the other faggot girlboys

What was on the basement tape the FBI destroyed?

Violent video games made them do what they did. We need to find every copy of Doom 2 and fucking burn it to save the children.

This. I got bullied really bad and I had problems at home that didn't help, so part of me does feel bad for the shooters. I hate seeing the classmates stand up and grovel about them like they had no idea what was happening. The parents are cunts too for not recognizing the fact that their children were breaking down. Light bullying is ok, it's when it goes to extremes it gets bad. And if you're the type of faggot that thinks real bullying - the really vicious type that's creates shooters and serial killers - is good, than I hope it happens to your child and see how it feels then

>/r
You have to go back

I got bullied a lot, first catholic school through elementary, then the wrestling team. I snapped finally, put my thumbs up into the idiot's neck and my knee between his ribs. They pulled me off of him and I quit the team out of frustration, started skipping classes and hanging out with deadbeats and burnouts. The kid I snapped at came and found me after a week asking if I'd let him know ahead of time if I ever thought about going columbine "on those other assholes" because me and him "we're buddies, right?"

Told him, yeah, sure if I ever decide to do something so stupid and wasteful, I'd let him know, glanced at the cute indian girl watching the exchange from across the table, rolled my eyes, shrug my shoulders, and went back to reading something about unified theory (pretty sure string theory was still up and coming back then).

You dumb cunt the people getting bullied not trannies or faggots. They are kids who try to fit in but get rejected for reasons beyond their control. Their confidence is shattered, they feel endless despair. When someone trys to be nice to them they think someone is fucking with them, You have never been there. I curse your children to experience this life.

as someone who moved to colorado with 6 friends when they made weed legal fro new jersey, i can tell you colorado has a
massive gun problem. new jersey is almost impossible to get assault type weapons and concealed carry permits. ammunition is always bought the day it is shipped in, and cops cut lines at the store and often clear shelves while everyone else waits. if colorado was
more like jersey(gun laws not weed) this wouldhave never happened
think about aurora too. all these lives would have been saved

why would would curse the people around his children to be so vapid and senseless as to become bullies?

truly, you are the disciple of destruction and rage upon the freshly cleaned cobbles

>gun laws stop guns

Yeah how about no that's fucking retarded if a crazy wants a gun he can get it on the deep web and unlimited ammo on the normal internet

Fuck off

Blue pilled cuck detected

*hanged

Because these people advocate bullying for kids for can't fit in. Maybe they have Asperger's, or some psychical deformity. These kids want to fit in but get absolutely destroyed by bullying to the point of suicide.

>school shooters are the biggest pussies
Because being able to kill lots of people without remorse is cowardly.

>colorado has a massive gun problem

No. We have a massive hippie immigrant problem.

You're the same plague as Spics, Muzzies, and Califags.
You move to a new place "for a better life" and then whine that it isn't exactly like the place you left.

Cancer.

Exactly. The current policy (at least in my experience) is just to have the kid tell and adult and the bully will get some kind of marginal punishment. Of course, this leads to the bullied kid being called a snitch and bullied more, and if he/she ultimately hits back, they are severely punished. There needs to be a new approach.

>people unironically believe this

There's some truth to it. Brook Brown (a friend of Eric and Dylan) wrote that bullying was a major factor in motivating the shooting. But yes, it has been exaggerated (Dave Cullen's book Columbine really shows this).

Schools just need to give every bullying victim some mace spray so things can be even.
Not joking. This would fix the entire bullying problem.

>it's an "I was a bully and will justify it by pretending I did it for a greater cause" episode

Eric and Dylan weren't bullied, just crazy

When my parents went at the seaside...
I was a very enthusiastic person. Some times too much.
But enthusiasm is not a crime, isn't it?

However older kids used to drag me out, and I got hurt with my skin scratched by the soil. It is like tying someone behind a car, except that instead of the car they were dragging me around pulling my legs when I was sitting. Until I snapped.

On another occasion, I got mocked for days by my room mates during a two weeks snow trip. I chose to share room with them because they looked like cool guys. Instead it became a torture. They kept perving at me in the toilet. Making fun. Repeating the same things over and over again. Until I snapped.

On another occasion I was in a rugby team and people kept talking behind my back, excluding me even though I was one of the less egoistic players in the team. Always supporting others etc. But rugby in my country was not a main sport. It was something only the rejects of society would do. Some of these people were white thrash. Others had a 'I don't give a fuck. Never gonna help you' attitude. During matches with other teams, I was subject to faults the referee didn't see. Coach taught me to hit back those who committed fault. I obliged and immediately got caught and expelled. One day during training I got so pissed off by the taunting that I snapped at my team mates.

My problem is when I snap people get scared and shit bricks because I double my strength. So after all those episodes I started getting treated like the one who is always at risk of killing someone.

I had become the "danger". And basically developed a sense of guilt about that. I grew into a cuck libtard very soon and not perchance deserted by girls because unattractive and unassertive.
Since those episodes I became the ultimate beta.

(Cont.)

This

>tfw was bullied to the point of quitting school and was close to being one of these fags
and even then i don't get why they just shot up random people instead of the fucks who messed with them.

>defending bullies
this trigger the normal neckbeard beta Sup Forumsack

My parents disenfranchised me from martial arts for fear they could make me more dangerous, while in fact martial arts are the best way to get hold of yourself.

Shitty story. Now it's over.
I still have issues working jobs in which I have to pursue my own interest rather than that of others.

Anyway there are other stories. I told the quickest ones, which involved some physical harm but mainly taunting or some low blows that resulted in me snapping

I am aware others got it way worse than me.

Lol u sound like a total faggot no wonder you got bullied

>> That look on your face when the kid you pick on points a gun at your face.

And sleep

2 hours of Rick Roll

You literally live in a shanty you fuckin beanbag.

>> scurries across border like a fucking rat

>implying you can feel remorse when youre dead
>Implying that they didnt shoot up the schools because social anxiety and low self-esteem drove them to despise their peers and go crazy

Really makes you think. Damn.

Kids who bully are the most nigger-tier children. Teaching your child to defend themselves and to never instigate fights unless provoked is the only true redpill you can take as a parent.

Le kek when my mother trains teachers how to deal with bullying according to state of the art pedagogy... but she ultimately failed with me because whenever I complained she made me feel like I was saddening her --or something like "my boy is weak. My boy allows other to bully him". And she also blamed me for every time I snapped.

Basically all my signals of distress got censored by my family and I got treated as a troubled person. But nobody ever took a real stance for me.

Sorry to hear that bro. They never got a chance to bully me because the first person that tried I grabbed their head and slammed it into the wall and broke several of their teeth no one fucked with me after that. I left school at 14 so they never had a chance to get to me in secondary school. I grew up to be 6'3 and run a successful biz.

My brother has Cereberal Palsy. My whole school life, all the kids made fun of him for being "retarded" and they called me the same because "you're related to a retard"
I got known as the "Psycho retard" when i choked one kid out who would not stop badgering me about how "gimpy" my brother was, so I grabbed his windpipe and clenched until he went unconscious. When he woke up, i remembered a quote in a Clive Barker book, and told him if he fucked with me or him again I would "Show him where hell is at until he bleeds from it"
Since then, we have found many of those grade school kids later in life, and they are reduced to tears apologizing about it while we shame them in public loudly. If they are with their wives/husbands, the looks on their spouses face is fucking gold as they realize who they actually married
Everyone will find some way to judge, and when you sink to the bottom, the only way up is to fight, and there is no changing it

I agree except for physical bullying. Somebody can't help their size but they can make come backs when they are insulted

Not sure what taking it in the ass has to do with it, the resident child molester on the team was one of the biggest bullies in the group of vets on the team, but alright, whatever you say, schlomo.

The biggest problem with this shit is kids are literally taught to just take it and run to a teacher later. I had to watch a video in 3rd grade that literally said if someone is hitting you, do not hit them back, when they are don't and walk away, you should then seek help from a teacher and if you do hit back you get in just as much trouble which is fucking retarded as fuck. I had a dean tell me there no such thing as self defense in school. America is cucked. If defending yourself wasn't such a taboo and kids weren't taught to be cucks, less kids would shoot up schools or kill themselves do to not being able to take it anymore

School shootings shouldn't exist in the first place since no human being should be able to kill an entire group of people by pulling a single trigger.

We should bring back swords again. If a bully victim decides to murder his entire class then at least he'd have to put in some effort.

In actuality they were also bullies themselves. Bullies are often disturbed people lashing out at others to value themselves and try to fit in with the in group.

>Oh no I'm being bullied on the internet! Trigger warning!
>muh child molesters
>muh angsty teenager
>le quirky comeback an Ebin maymay
>*rolls eyes shrugs shoulders and reads some faux intellectual shit*

Lol seriously bro do you not see how big of a faggot you are? Like really dud come on. Youve typed two posts in this thread and I already can see why normal socially adjusted people would consider you a an outcast and bully you. You are the problem.

These guys were fucking retards. They needed parental supervision. Fuck them.

Instead I was very good at school.
Basically all my early life was riddled with duties like these:
>you're the best student of your class. Please do always remember to put others before you. You don't need to learn. They do. Let hem talk. Let them speak. Let them have it their way. Be always charitable.
So I had to learn to restrain my learning enthusiasm, otherwise "others would feel overwhelmed in my presence".
>you know when you are tired you are more prone to snap after taunting. So you have the duty not to snap. Also you are strong. It is better if you don't strain yourself when doing sport so you won't snap. It is also better you restrain yourself. Let others win. Never snap if they hit you otherwise you might go crazy and kill them.
So I had to learn how to restrain my strength and limit physical engagement with others.

I will spare you the part in which I have to restrain my sexuality "otherwise you might scare ppl away".

Basically I was:
>Alpha intelligence (for some purposes)
>Alpha body (not great coordination tho)
>Alpha sex
But they forced me into Beta roles and Beta psychology and always made me feel guilty because of my strengths.

Now I am 30.
I have just rediscovered how to take care of myself.
I still struggle to put my interests first.
I am getting control of my body again (I was fit when 15 but after my Beta life I had grown fat).
Women kinda like to have sex with me. But I lost my virginity at 27.

I feel I am on the right track. There is just mental illness holding me back. I guess if such low self esteem (despite the idea I was meant to be a genetic Alpha) is just the result of all the efforts put into repressing my skills and energies for fear I could do something bad.

The worst part is I've heard retards say this seriously.

Normalfags are fucking retarded and deserve every school shooting they get

I think yours is an awesome story.

Is this a copypasta?

But, by all accounts, they were the bullies.

Did a paper on them OP. They weren't bullied. Eric was batshit insane and Dylan went along with it.

>if you do hit back you get in just as much trouble which is fucking retarded as fuck. I
100% this.
This fucked me really up because all my episodes of self-defence turned into phone calls to my parents and meetigs and shit. Basically I got treated like the bullies if not even worse.

And you cannot imagine how quickly the bullies' parents would rush to protect their "poor little kids" and point at me like I was the evil dude just because I hit harder.

So you proved you were a psycho retard by violently assaulting a kid who was probably just chillin with his hands in his pockets and then autistically quoting some book. Now years down the road you have so little going for you that you bring up old shit for no reason. Lol and you wonder why you and your tard brother got bullied

The problem is they are punished and made to feel wrong for fighting back and standing up for themselves. When I was a kid, our guidance counsellor literally told us to not defend ourselves from attackers and go find a teacher.

What's the grown adult equivalent of that do you suppose? Living in Britain I'd say.

Read the same book. Shame the media fuck up on this.

this is the equivalent of HE DINDU NUFFIN.

it's funny how people here justifie bullying since they consider some people 'deserve it' for being anormal or weird or whatever but when they get beaten they whine.
at school i knocked out 3 guys who didnt stop to 'harass me'.
Then they were considered as the victims like 'wow you r not allowed to beat bastards but they are allowed to harass you'.
Kek what the fuck. People have to learn to take the consequences of their actions.

>When someone trys to be nice to them they think someone is fucking with them,

Maybe they get bullied because they're desocialized paranoid faggots. Ever consider that?

Damn hippies with their guns.

There was an incident when I was in highscool where in the middle of class someone came up to be from behind an ended up slamming my head into a metal door frame, giving me a concussion. I didn't fight back because I was told the same thing, I was given more time suspended then he was. He got 3 days, I got a week. I didn't say anything to even instigate it.

I was bullied for years upon years, like 8-9 years of constant verbal and physical violence. That has caused me general anxiety disorder and ptsd, I literally can't even function in normal society now, feels pretty bad man.

this is maybe the most stupid comparison i ve ever read

you're a dumbfuck

>but the faggots that drove them to it deserve it.

yep

It really does, I am now a #cruzmissle

>fucking asterisks
You clearly don't get enough attention in your personal life.

>dude is being harrassed
>he tries to put an end to it
>"dude just forget about it you're just as bad as the guy who startedthe whole thing lmao"
This is the kind of zero tolerance bullshit that turns the bullied victims into either pussies or also victims of the authorities with their zero tolerance bullshit.

Do you think he means "pulling a single trigger" as in pulling the trigger once, or that the weapon only has one trigger?

Yes, I assaulted a fucktard that was threatening me and him, saying he would "kick his gimpy ass up and down the school" and getting in my face, preventing me from entering a room and getting my brother to leave school and go home. Now years down the road, we see these people working their jobs at a Burger King we enjoy giving it back to them, and they are the ones who feel like shit. And calling someone a "tard" when cerebral palsy is a muscular affliction that makes him walk with a limp but does not affect his brain shows how little you know about it. You were one of those kids in school, reveling in your supposed superiority, yet here you are denigrating people still in an effort to show how above someone else you are. You are the asshole who parks in a handicapped space and says "So?"
I had something to fight for. You have nothing but ignorance.

Negative ghost Rider, this is the kind of autist rage that leads to shit like elliot Rodgers.

>It's a "Natural Selection isn't a greater cause" episode
if you're weak willed enough to kill yourself it's just god's way of telling you to die

I'm a big fan of anyone who puts normies on edge.

Calm down their Rorschach lol Jesus Christ what a sperg, your brother might not be mentally disabled but you sure as fuck have a touch of the 'tisms!
>muh fast food employees
How original lol I can totally see why you got bullied, your brother was probably a cool dude though and didn't deserve it like that kid in Breaking Bad

Elliot was angry about women acting like cunts. Bullying is a bit different.

HARRIS AND KLEBOLD WERE NEVER BULLIED YOU DUMB NIGGER

The spacker in Breaking Bad was a fucking square and should have been more down with Mr. White's gangster shizzle. It's all about the p-money, bro.

I'll call people out for being weird fucks whenever I want. That includes you Sup Forums

they were both neurotic jews

back to anti bullying faggots

you realize this huge anti any form or level of bullying is what creates the pussies right?

If you're caught physically assaulting a kid you should be punished, but with all this soccer mom PTA bullshit you can't make fun of a kids autistic quirks to break his habit of being a faggot.

You deserve to be bullied for wearing MLP T Shirts
You deserve to be bullied for singing cartoon intro songs
You deserve to be bullied for picking your nose in public
You deserve to be bullied for farting like a disgusting animal in public
You deserve to be bullied for playing on your DS in high school

Overly social social rejects deserve to be bullied to conform to non degeneracy.
Anime clubs should be abolished.
Band kids need to be required to take phys. ed. in high shool
Fat fucks need to feel bad about their appearance for their health

it shocks me as to how people can defend bullying

it's one thing to get your ass handed to you in a one on one, it's another to get collectively bullied because you don't fit the general social norms

bullying is similar to facebook or socialism/liberalism, if you have an opposite opinion, you're casted out

bullying ressembles a lot like what leftists like to do to people who don't hold leftist values

if anything helps avoiding people turning into pussies, trannies and what have you, it's the truth, not bullying

>implying it wasn't marilyn manson's fault

It really was a blessing that my father was there to correct me and fill me in on how completely batshit insane that my guidance counsellor is, and to never listen to any of her lies.

He then started taking me to Akido classes.