Do women really let Chad do this to them?

Do women really let Chad do this to them?

Yes

Chad?

All women would eventually let you do it

Do people ever really have sex or is it just a meme? I honestly cant fathom that two people would get naked and kiss and fuck. Im 27 and i have never even kissed a girl on the cheek.

Welcome, newfriend.

Thank you! :)

where does the incel cummunity gathers since reddit took it down?

They do, but after you blow your load you just look at her and feel disgusted by her sperm covered face.

If you think about it logically, women really are gross creatures. Theyre cum receptacles with fishy fuckholes that bleed spontaneously every month for a week, and they eat with the same mouth they swallow urine and cum in and expect to be kissed there. Also, the moment a woman is naked all her allure and mystery is gone and shes just a nervous awkward fucktoy with lopsided breasts

Guess I'm not the only one who thinks this

The virginity is strong with this post.

And yes. Its the same as eating pussy is to you. You just probably arent gay so you dont want a load on your face

>eat with the same mouth they swallow urine
got me

Wanna meet up and suck each others dicks ? Im sorry if you’re not that way inclined i just assumed from your response that you’re a shirt lifter like myself.

Tfw He's glazing your girlfriend

they let you do if they love you or if you give them money

Not chad but I let my boyfriend do that.

once you turn a girl on, she'll let you do basically anything

I'm no chad but every single women I've slept with has offered this without me even asking. Ironically this just doesn't get me off. Al I wanna do is cum inside her.

How do i turn them on?

be confident, respectful, and funny. that's literally it. i know it's easier said than done, but with those three things I've gotten more pussy than I think I should've

>be confident, respectful, and funny
yeah, no, being "respectful" to women dries up their cunt like a sahara

depends on the woman