Waifu thread

waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TmPepgZDNRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this girl in ways a guy shouldn't like a fictional girl.
UI-chan? But anyways I'm doing alright. I can't really say anything either way. I guess I'm happier than usual. What about you my man?

EARTH CHAN

Capitalism, ho!
i might, i've never actually played it

you're in the right place then

Why does sayori get so butthurt from spoilers

I WANNA CLAP HER CHEEKS REALLY BADLY

You're not one of those racist that says metal isn't rock, are you? Because it all goes back to rock/blues ya know? And you know who invented the blues...

Cute

cseti

Because if somebody in here is planning to play the game and it's spoiled, it completely ruins it.

The game is best played without any prior knowledge.

You could ask me directly, btw.

>tfw you still have all your dakimakuras and figures of your old waifu
Feels kind of weird. Like having pictures hanging up of an ex.

Why do you care so much about strangers on the internet?
Also the game was spoiled for me but I still enjoyed it.

Woah blast from the past, I haven't seen you here in a while

I have nothing else to care about.

lol

I post every day sadly

what about not being such a pussy that a VN made you literally want to kys?

I want to put all of your eyes in a soup and eat them

I already wanted to do that before I played the game.
Don't give it that much credit.

A general question: What sort of head-canon stuff do you come up with for your waifu?

This is the head i want, zura

So about that Doki Doki Literature Club VN, are people really wanting to kill themselves because of it or is that a meme? Cause the /vg/ thread literally has suicide hotline numbers in the OP.

good morning friends!

I think it's more of a meme.

>waifu thread

Fuck off with this shit already. Go to Sup Forums. Stay there.

It is I, Ul-chan. Congrats on having strong feelings for your Waifu. I'm just idling around at work, mentally checked out for the week.

It's cheap right now, and it's a really cute little game. Capitalism, ho!

Holy shit you REALLY don't want anyone else claiming Sayori.
That's respectable i'll admit...

I keep thinking about killing people

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

duke

It's more like I have nothing better to do.
I haven't encountered another Sayori claimer either in my absence.

mornin yami

how many hours of gameplay is it, actually?

hello duke

Weebs lol

Klonata
Nazrin

Oh it's you.

day off?

I'd honestly prefer /trash/ since Sup Forums is Sup Forums.
Yeah I should have figured. But you never know sometimes.
Thanks. What do you do for work my guy? When do you get Christmas break?

morning!

how are you?

uhm....please don't?

hello

great pick btw

permission to fap please sir

Oha(You)

please... permission to fap...

Denied. Go to /bant/

I'm being serious and I heard you're a therapy user? I've had these thoughts since I was 8 years old probably earlier and i'm 19 now.

you getting anything from the steam sale that's going on?

it's actually evening for me
i'm okay, started to get tired but i'm trying not to go to bed too early

Articulate Silences Part 2

Yes
Fuck off

Haven't looked at it

Yeah but you said it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

hello to you as well!

that's understandable but we have three problems

1. I am not YOUR therapist

2. I have no clue where you live

3. I am off the clock after a long week

None of this is to say I don't care or to blow you off in anyway. If you really are, I genuinely suggest you seek a therapist near you to discuss it.

Your best bet is to find out where they came from, delve into them, and seek personal change

I wish I could give you more

trying not to fuck up your schedule?

I'm honestly new to posting, usually I lurk on random boards when i'm bored.

The only Anime I've actually seen and stuck with is welcome to the nhk so naturally...

youtu.be/TmPepgZDNRY

do you have a christmas tree set up?

anything you'd want to get, though?

more like trying to establish a schedule in the first place
i keep either being too tired and sleeping early or being not tired and sleeping late
anyway, how are you?

not very interested in anime or have you just not gotten around to anything else?

I've been having thoughts about suicide since I was 13 and have slowly but steadily declined into the state I'm now in.
DDLC was more of a confirmation then anything.

Ul-chan has been watching me doing a re-run of the game because he can't handle certain parts on his own.
He can tell you I'm probably all over the place when I recite certain stuff.

Permission to fap sir?

not a mothe o:

That's a good animu, one of my favorites. I finally pulled the trigger on buying the DVD recently. I was holding my breath for a long while that it'd eventually get re-released on blu-ray.

Sadly
Dunno, maybe

respond to my emails -_-

Why did you not heed the warning?

what is santa getting you this year?

i forgot my password ;o;

Self-hatred.
Also mostly emotionally dead, so I took the warning for granted.

An onahole and a badragon

holy shit i thought it was just a joke

I had a therapist but I was not capable of telling them the truth. If I did I would be locked up right now. I don't know where these thoughts came from but they don't stop, it's every day and night. I've had to kill a few stray dogs just to make the thoughts go away, but even then they still come back and now dogs don't really do it for me anymore.

idk what either of those are
add me on discord ;o;

Granted

Is this a tradition of sorts?
If it is, it's quite polite and I appreciate the question.
But do what you want, I cannot claim Misaki, as no one but the creators of her can.

why is drake and josh such a deep show o:
i dont have discord o:

THANKS !!!

because dan is a pedo:

make one :o

onahole is a fake vagina and a badragon is a kind of dildo

how you keep upping the cute ante all the time....wow

cuuuuuuuuuuuute

I gotta say I am not sure what to tell you on this one. I've had about 4 rough PTSD sessions this week. I have zero power left to go into it. I'd like to chill.

You should find someone and try working on the issues. I know therapists can be bad from time to time but there's always a good one out there

I didn't know you were into that, duke...

but crazy steve is a deep character
why o:

A card hopefully

No I like anime, It's just hard for me to get into anything in general, but when I do i basically become obsessed with it.

spencer
i need to tell you a secret :o
what would the card say?

Ravioli ravioli, grant me the death I deservioli

im gonna use it and think of sonokawa pounding me

The origins of the PTF meme is older than time, it was used back in medieval times and before, you will ask the owner of the house "permission to fap please kind sir", normally the owner of the house will either make his/her daughter to watch you while you spank one. This was some sort of mental release for travelers and hard workers, masturbating was prohibited during working times:

A more modern interpretation of the PTF request comes from the idea that in a waifu thread the "claimer" owns a direct path between the waiifu and anyone trying to fap to her soul, which the "claimer" own of course until the end of the thread.

Is a more ceremonial way of masturbating to a waifu, is considered more clean and is based on old hard working man chivalry. So please... when someone request PTF dont block him...his trying to contact your waifu with his loins milks, some claim that in a parallel universe this mil actually lands on her face or even impregnate them.

I'm not trolling you, user...

I've never had ravioli

That's fine....but I am saying there is nothing I can do, from here, to there...and I am exhausted

nothing personal.

That's how I was when I started watching animu. I'd even cry/get choked up at nearly every anime I finished. Even if it was a simple slice of life anime. Also do you know about gelbooru? You could probably find some nice art of your waifu on there.

yall mind if I claim an entire game of waifus?

>his trying to contact your waifu with his loins milks, some claim that in a parallel universe this mil actually lands on her face or even impregnate them.
As a cuck please spill your milk on my waifu's face.

i can kind of relate to that
i have a really hard time sticking through with things i start unless they're so good that i get obsessed with them

polygamy is not ok

CLAIMED just in case.

Thanks for the information!
Now with the knowledge I have, your request is granted.
Also, this isn't me, I'm making the effort of uploading Misaki every time I post to help with identity.

Like around 20 hours? It depends how many times you fail though. (It's not like it's crazy difficult)

My Christmas break starts in about 5 hours. I work in a dental manufacturing lab. I fabricate the little metal pieces that sit under crowns and bridges. It's a pretty chill job honestly. Much better then the restaurant industry

alright...
i'll leave you alone, thank you for your time