What's yo fetish(es),b/?

What's yo fetish(es),b/?

Cumming on my daughter

Hitting on women who have no interest in me. I get off all the time.

ass. I love everything about ass the taste and smell the feel.

This

I ilke trains.

I'm sexually aroused by attractive young women who smoke

I'm aroused by 40 something women who smoke... assuming they're not totally hideous.

Mah nigga

anal creampie

Yeah I can go up in age from my target zone so long as they don't look like they've totally given themselves to the addiction. Teens (legal), twenties, etc mostly all go out of their way to not stink from the habit so it adds to it. The way some perfumes mix with exhaled smoke makes me diamonds. I've only ever had one partner indulge me in anything related, and I'm married to a nonsmoker now so I'm limited to the internet which works for the visual but not the olfactory part.

Eh, I'm in it more for the glam aspect

given themselves to the addiction is fine, just so long as they're not fat or look like toads, I'm good to go.

Idk, there's a point where you can tell it's made them leathery and that's when my belschnickel and I check out, ha

Quitter :P

tbh I like secret sex in a moving car, like a blowjob in the backseat while someone is driving. But I can never find any!

Do you smoke? The fwb who indulged me (sbjs and I liked to rim her while she smoked too) thought it was weird that I didn't smoke

Trains is hard job

Call an uber

Buttholes and butthole pleasures.

I think the whole glam aspect is overplayed.
I can't get off to women who look like fucking Bible class teachers smoking, they usually have newbie skills and look awkward as fuck holding a cigarette. They come off as hobbyists rather than actual smokers.

Not that guy and no..I don't smoke. That is one of the reasons I pick up hookers. They smoke ..so a BJ or sex while smoking isn't a big deal for them.

This one goes by Tay, yeah?

could be..used to be on Myspace and a bunch of sites selling pics and videos of smoking fetish. May even have had a clips 4 sale. I believe she went by Miss Jessica for a while. She was on Jewtoob when she first started too.

good ass and a nice innie

Plastic looking blonde bimbos

Two things: I want to drink a hot girl's piss, and suck a fart from her sweet asshole.

Other than that having a chick toy with my ass, but everyone here is gay and enjoys that.

Amputees, casts, physical disability both temporary and permanant.

In regard to this... I like nullifucation as well.

There was a tumblr girl a few years back who nullified her breasts and vagina. I think she may have been trans, but never clarifed. She just had a small hole and vertical scar where the vagina would be. I think she had removed a few fingers as well But she just disapeared.

Any idea who Im talking about or pics saved?

haha, I take a bike to places.

>nullified her breasts and vagina
>removed a few fingers as well
I dig chicks who remove body parts and aspire to that door-stop aesthetic

Me too. My wife wants to amputate all four limbs eventually, but for now we've only done one leg.

I dated a muslim girl in college who had been circumcised and I've been looking for another girl like her since then. It was a completely different experience to a normal girl, and I've never felt fully satisfied since.

bobs

Impregnation of a woman

Love seeing a hot cum tribute for a bimbo slut

Silk and scarf fetish, pretty rare one

Tits out over bra. HAF

Not sure if it is a fetish, but I like bellies and hips. Just nice looking ones, flat or a little soft. My first serious girlfriend loved when I stroked hers and it got her real horny and that's how that happened.

actual gamer girls

or chicks taking a piss in the middle of doing stuff as if nothing happened

since you're asking

really fat girls, as in 300lbs. its degenerate as fuck. i wish i could get rid of it.

Heavily pierced pussy, the more piercings or the bigger they are the better

unconscious/asleep

Having a girl lock my dick and chastity and mercilessly tease me

Eating ass and face sitting.

girls can't be circumcised retard

femanon here.
my fetish is: retarded sperglords.
this is why I'm here.
sorry for my poor english.

what was different about it?

yes they can. they cut off the clit

>69 with girls, just love it
>fucking girls dressed as slutty cats-that stems from college halloween parties...I think I'll make my fiance do both tonight

hey, I hit girls while onlinegaming, but sometimes I'm not sure if a female-sounding nickname means an actual female gamer

She had her clit hood and labia cut off.
She actually still had her clit, just the skin around it removed.
Her clit was always exposed and it didn't take much stimulation to get her excited. When I'd eat her out she'd wrap her thighs around my head and lock her legs together. She'd shiver and shake when she came and at least once she either squirted or peed in my mouth.

what did it look like? was there any scars?

So only the labia and hood were gone? I wonder where can this be done, i would love my bf to be like that

Black athletes. I'm literally obsessed.

mods

blondes in lingerie
from the eighties..

Bestiality (receiving dick)
Rape (receiving end)
Gore (in art/fiction)
Pet play
Pain play
etc

They were faded, but there was a noticeable U shaped one around her clit.
She had it done in Egypt just before she started puberty

apart from the scars how different did it look? how did she feel about it?

When she was aroused her clit poked out like a tiny penis. She had a natural full bush the first time we hooked up so I didn't notice, but I asked if she could trim it, and that's when she got nervous about me seeing it. Initially she hated the way she looked but after a dozen or so orgasms she stopped caring about how she looked down there.

Too bad its only there, i find it unfair that men get circumcised and no one cares but circumcizing a girl is an amoral practice....i mean, sure, its amoral to actually cut the clit off, but i see no problem with the hood or labia

did she not have any labia at all?

She had the puffy lips that gave her a camel toe in a bikini, but her inner labia were completely gone, just a thin scar either side the length of her vulva.

>Men in uniform
>Beer bellies
>Football jerseys
>Zoo
>Pervy old men

that does actually seem that it'll look better. obviously cutting off the clit is fucked up but if its okay to cut off mens foreskin then if should be okay to cut off girls labia

why did you like it so much?

I'm into filthy skanky whores in their fourties. The dirtier the better.

I don't know, there's something about it I can't quite put my finger on. It wasn't like fucking a regular girl with an innie,

did it feel any different?

tell us more

When I was fucking her? No. When I was eating her out? Definitely, there was less to play with down there so I was only licking and sucking her clit while I put a finger in her vagina, or on one occasion her asshole.

Asian girls noses and nose holes exposed in some kind of fetish atmosphere. This is sick, right? I want a pretty asian to have this hook up her nose, pull it up and lick her nose holes while fucking her. What can I do. Kinda strong desire.

Panties. Love em.

Bestiality, girlfriends with dogs

moar

how did you meet her? I'm kinda curious about finding a girl like that now.

>nullification

what is this?

protip: bambi blacks

girls getting shaved

We had a few classes together and we ended up alone together during a blizzard. We had a few drinks in my dorm room and we sorta became fuck buddies for a few semesters

damn, lucky you. was she cute?

Demoness/succubus fetish.

no idea. she wore a niqab.

Not me. She only wore a headscarf.
She was a maybe 6/10, but we weren't fucking each other for our looks.

why were you fucking then?

She had very strict parents and it was her way of rebelling by fucking a white guy, and I was fucking her because getting pussy is getting pussy.

fuck I'm jealous

Fuck my coworkers.
Especially on of them, she gets me hard everytime I saw her.

haha disregard that I suck cocks

Um. Female curcumsizion removed the clit.

Me too. She's now in a nearly sexless and totally loveless arranged marriage to a guy who lives only for his job. We still message occasionally.
She definitely still had her clitoris.

Reading about how other dudes want to fuck my wife. Leave me your kik if interested b