I need a question answered pedbros can 8 year old take dick?

I need a question answered pedbros can 8 year old take dick?

Enjoy the FBI party van.

I forgot to add pic related

This picture is bait.
You're post is the fisher.
We are the fish.
We forget.
We forgive.

>I need a question answered pedbros can 8 year old take dick?
The better question is, can you fit a barrel of a 9 mil in your mouth? You should really give it a try.

(•_•)

Of course I can fit the barrel of a 9mm in my mouth how do you think I get an erection

Good, pls pull the trigger next time you do it.

Depends on the dick. Girth is more the issue than length.

Also, like anal with anyone, lots of loosening up and LOTS of lube are key. You CAN make it not hurt if you don't have a big dick, and if it doesn't hurt, they might let you do it again, or even ask you to do it again.

Poppers help, getting them a little drunk helps too. Be careful with the alcohol part, it doesn't take much.

boy, yes
girl, only anal

Depends on the size of the girl. Some girls are really tall at 8 nowadays. A more developed body, larger, means a vagina that can handle larger objects.

FYI even if she is too small, you can make an 8yo girl cum, and if you approach it right they LOVE getting oral.

boring you're a very boring person

>tall at 8
no

huh?

Saved and ready to use for later thx faggot

glad to help

∩――――――∩
|| ∧_∧∧∞∧ | |
||(´。•ω・(•ω•。`) Love
|ノ^⌒⌒` ⊂⌒ \
( ノ  ⌒ ⌒ \
\  || ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| |
\,ノ||――――――――||

Oh also you will probably want to bathe her beforehand. 8yo girls aren't too good about washing their genitals so the possibility of nasty old piss smell is high if you don't wash it before you play with it.

Also vibrators. Nothing like watching a little girl cum really hard. Make sure you tell her its ok to moan

ladies and gentlemen,
cancer

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS BAN THIS PEDO FAGGOT

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•....╭━━━━╮
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*¯.|:::::::: /\:__:/\
`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Tall for an 8yo I mean.

I am not saying WNBA player tall lol.

Where there's a will there's a way

If you are doing this with a boy, same applies, they suck at washing their junk. Neither of them will be washing their ass enough. Just bathe them ahead of time.

Did you forget how you took it from your dad at 8?
Back to plebbit with you

Yes, if lubed properly. anal is mandatory tho.

dont hurt her

MFW nobody gets banned for a text post with no actual CP. You mad?

This LOL

Thank you

Strictly speaking it is even illegal to describe sexual action with minors in text. So I really hope the FBI kicks in your door, you filthy pedo. How knows what they will find on your computers and in your basement.

And btw. does your mommy know that you jerk off to children in her basement?

Children shouldn't be drinking booze, you sick fuck