I had a motorcycle accident and had to have my shoulder joint/socket replaced

I had a motorcycle accident and had to have my shoulder joint/socket replaced.

I find this scar fucking disgusting. How bad do you think it looks Sup Forums?

Close up

Looks kinda cool

I find your tits and fatness to overshadow the scar

chicks dig scars you cuck, fuck what you think about it

>How bad do you think it looks Sup Forums?

Badass.

Bruising

Your physique is what's disgusting. You even lift, brah?

No I'm old, fat and depressed

I wouldn't mind that scar at all, its not even that large. Wear it proudly dude, you survived ( I had a crash back in 2015 ) it will fade in time, looks very fresh.

Just fucking with ya anyway. The scar will looks a lot better with time. And as someone already pointed out, chicks dig that shit.

That's not a scar. It's still open in places.

It's fucking gnarly bro. Chicks love scars.

The scar is kewl, some of your tattoos are a bit gay though

The fact your fat far out weights the scar

You obviously aren't that concerned with your appearance. Your scar is just another way to remind yourself that you're a fat and lonely moron.

Scar will heal over time and look bad-ass, but that belly flab and nose ring is what makes you look fucking disgusting.

Was this a couple days ago or years ago?

the nosering is more disgusting

look at my bike, its so fast !

It looks gross atm but once its fully healed it will look badass

why do you have faggot tattoos

just get a giant squid tattoo over it

Someone walked out between stationary traffic whilst I was filtering. Fucked me up at 15mph. Wish I was going faster as would have slid rather than slammed into the road.

THIS...or a samurai battling a giant squid during an apocalyptic lightning storm

I've lost 2 stone so far.

im a doctor

it looks kinda cool OP, dont worry youll be fine,
if you have some sort of compelx with it just say its from a fight with some tiger or something like that, it works with my hand scarr, i dont care about it, but if someone asks its a good answer

I think its cool OP

10/10 looks badass

This.

The problem is not the scar, OP. The problem is you never working out.

Go to the gym, lift some weights, and eat healthy. If even the scar then will make you look cooler.

I have no motivation though.

Like I've been single for 3 years after my last relationship of 8 years broke off. I've had relationships but they don't last more than a couple months.

So in that sense I don't have a desire to do it for the opposite sex and also have no desire to improve myself cuz of apathy and depression

Does it become routine if you force yourself?

its not bad. It takes away from the dumb tattoos and the soft soyboy body.

Pretty badass and a good conversation starter

swordsmen got the same

Whats your first name?

Starts with J

depression will go away if you force yourself.
The beginning is hard as fuck, yes. But eventually you will going to feel much better.

Fat/10 TBH

Not as bad as your mother's pussy. You're all good OP.

i mean if you lose a little weight it could look pretty dank, fam. But really if you're fat with a scar it looks worse.

Well I'm going to have to go to the gym for physio in a month, so might just start work on everything else too.

Also I highly doubt everyone shit talking in this thread is in shape, this is Sup Forums after all. Unless you've all got home gyms in your Mom's basements