Whats your preference?

Whats your preference?

a) completely bare pussy
b) one with a little amount of hair (landing strip etc)
c) bush

>pic related

As long as it's not an overgrown jungle I don't care. The missus seem prefer it cleanshaven tho.

a or b is fine by me

A is usually the most common these days

I say that hairy is more sexy to see, maybe a little hair that shows off accidentally really turns me on.
But to play with, to eat and to fuck, a bald pussy is way better, imho...

little stubble is not too bad - but to eat out, bare like pic is likely the least annoying

c

C what are you fuckin gay?

I'm good with bush. Not never-been-trimmed bush but some hair like pic is good.

fully shaved

the fuck is wrong with A? or B? thats some good pussy in op pic.

Pussy is pussy. Take it how you can get it.

It depends on the girl, dude, honestly.

The ENTIRE purpose of shaving armpit and pubic hair for women is to look YOUNG. This should not be of any surprise, and is extremely popular because younger women are generally naturally more attractive, healthier, and more likely to produce healthy offspring.

However, past about 35-40, shaving the hair just reveals a saggy, wrinkly bare pussy that makes a clean shave unattractive, and makes the bush more desirable as it hides the imperfections. Think of it like the way we use lingerie. It's just something else to like.

Fundamentally, as animal behavior studies have shown, mammals can be programmed to find anything sexually arousing, including maladative behaviors and practices such as death and sucicide, so it should be no surprise that everyone has their own ideas of what is sexually attractive, as it is almost entirely based on personal experience.

damn user, asking for preferences not a fucking thesis

I prefer to have her let me lather and shave her pussy bald as part of our foreplay. Nothing better than freshly shaved meatflaps. No stubble to deal with while eating her out or getting rug burn from while fucking her raw.

ok, well, how about this:

Past 40, shaving bald is like dressing mutton up as lamb, but up to around then, or before major weight loss, it looks great smooth.

not always true, plenty of women past 40 who are still fit and look good with a bare pussy

Bush. Preferably red or brown. I don't like blonde bush.

Bush, unquestionably. Those others would never do what it takes in a real showdown w/ the Ruski's!!

No hair at all.

definitely c) bush

Full on bush. Glorious bush I can nuzzle.

But most Ruskis are bald!!

Aint that a bitch to eat out?

Agreed. Man's handsome as he is, with that rich chestnut hair.

Precisely. Never trust a bare pussy. It almost certainly has Communist sympathies.

Definetly b), but all three are fine lmao

>plenty

Oh sure, probably hundreds of thousands, which means like less than 1% of them.

So OP picture is russian spy??

Not really. It's not like I'm licking the hairy part.

Looks like a fucking man

Ruskis are bald due to age tho...

According to my researches, yes. If you use cutting edge image enhancement technology like I do, you can just make out a tiny hammer and sickle nestled in the labia majora,

bush, always bush!

Landing strip always

You must have that CSI type image magnification to be able to get up that deep into her labia majora

Always bare

I see it now. Right labia major of course.

Nope. If you do it right, you never get hair in your mouth. Plus it tends to just smell better. Musky. Pheromones, man.
Women are supposed to have hair down there just like people are supposed to have hair in their nose and for the exact same reasons. Women who shave are more prone to getting yeast infections. Then you have downtime from getting ass, and no one wins.

ffs just everyone has different taste nobody's supposed to have nothing, we are not cattle, we are men !

Nah just my dashing good looks.

Do what you want, but body hair exists for a reason.

yep for those cave women dragging their puss through some tropical jungle

Change is the best. Start out bald, grow it out, shave, repeat.

Girl pubes are the fuckin sexiest.

Just that feeling when you slide your hand down the front of her panties and hit those short curlies. Instant diamond.

That's a great bush

i'm all for it man but everyone do as they please

I prefer mine trimmed, but bald will do just fine, bushes make me sick.

Bush, so i know i'm fucking a real woman.

you look at bald pussy in OP picture and think she's not a real woman? tf?

no pref. just as long as it ain't stanky

yeah, she looks moar like a 7 yo girl than a real woman

That just looks ridiculous to me.

Drop The Mic.

How would you know she's 7

d) waxed

2 or 7 or 11 i don't know but pre pubertal

see

I don't see stubble pleasing anyone. And that is a brown person, so no.

or just keep it forever bald

Bush. I love it

so when you see a grown ass woman with a bare pussy, you get confused and think she's pre-pubertal. kek

no but when i only look at op pic i can't tell if that's a grown woman or not

I'm ok with wiyh bald and trimmed, but to be honest, the more hairy her pussy the more i enjoy it

not what you said. you said you needed a bush to let you know that you were fucking a real woman. OP pic had nothing to do with it

i'm not , was just answering to

cute pink pubes!

firecrotch

this amount

Shaving gives me razor burn, no matter how much shaving cream I use. I prefer to trim it short with my boyfriend's clippers.

C

Fully natural bush.

Look, so long as the lips are hair free - I'm happy. She could have the biggest Bush in the world for all I care so long as them lips are clean.

bald like a 12 yrs old ......

this lightly bearded pussy is divine

Cunt is the gateway to hell. Get a blowjob. Don't touch cunt.

Probably a. I just don't want to deal with hair. Also looks better.

Depends on the girl. Like my girlfriend has kind of sparse pubic hair so I’d rather her shave it because it looks better. Otherwise a nicely trimmed bush is probably ideal

a) completely bare pussy

blond bush I like

>fat bitch
>shaved pussy

two gross attributes right there