First time eating weed brownies, will my in-laws notice?

First time eating weed brownies, will my in-laws notice?

I purchased a 1,000 brownie, currently at my in laws drinking beer. I ate the brownie 20 minutes ago,not feeling anything.

Dispensary guy told me to eat half and wait an hour before eating more.

I just ate the whole thing in the bathroom, currently chewing gum to mask the smell.

Will I be able to maintain myself come dinner time?

My wife doesn’t know.

How strong are edibles? Did I get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIEvHCyb4Ms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjg6mRFzZzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edibles tend to be pretty strong, and you're in a social situation and too high? Ouch. Best of luck.

hahahahah awesome, id say get black out drunk in order to avoid the question

Update:

Starting to feel this really strong wave all over my body.

You think the dog knows something is up, he keeps looking at me funny.

OP 1000 is fine, you might even want to take a bit more.

Best of luck to you op. you will feel it like 1-2 hours later when you ate it

And depends if those were hash brownies or weed brownies

If it weed then you are free to eat one more

If its hash then i wish you the best of luck....

Dude, 1000mg is a lot. lol. Like a shit ton. Like they only sell 50mg at a time at dispensaries. 1000mg is not gonna go over well especially if you ate it on an empty stomach and you're not use to weed. I smoke weed and oil and eat edibles on a daily basis, if I ate that fucker, it would knock me out only after I felt like I was in a cartoon. Good luck. Keep us posted. I need to run some errands. Hopefully this thread is up when I get back.

I seriously hope this id a real story.
Tell us the aftermath please.

as long as the dog doesnt tell on you, you should be fine. however youre gonna be pretty high so good luck

Holy shit you're in for a wild ride

fake news, take another

>eats the whole thing
Have fun tripping out for the rest of the day

God damn it.

How do I send her up or lessen the high?

The family is planning on doing karaoke later on and I promised to sing a tune.

Fuck

lmao you're so fucked.

1000mg is more than i've ever heard someone take so don't worry you'll probably be asleep in 1 hour lmao

The first edible I ate was only 200mg but it hit me like a truck. I was very obviously fucked up after waiting for 2 hours. Your body has to metabolize it first before you feel it since you ate it.

>Update:
>Starting to feel this really strong wave all over my body.
>You think the dog knows something is up, he keeps looking at me funny.

brownies make me black out, i literally just time skipped like 4 hours lol

ur fukt, i am more composed on mushrooms

I’m smoke 3-4 Times a week.

I would think my tolerance would help, no?

If you’re a weed noob you might OD. If you’re experienced you’d know to test half the brownie before comitting to the whole thing. If you’re not a noob then you’ll probably be fine

I don't care if it's real or not, this is hilarious.

If it is real, you're dumb as shit.

Joey Diaz wouldn't even eat a 1000mg pot brownie in one sitting and he's a savage.

you're going to die user. RIP

You're probably the most retarded person on the internet right now. I cannot believe you just used OD in relation to a weed post you absolute retard

I've never tried edibles, would it be comparable to smoking or is the experience considerably different?

Here, just sing this...

youtu.be/DIEvHCyb4Ms

"he term drug overdose (or simply overdose or OD) describes the ingestion or application of a drug or other substance in quantities greater than are recommended or generally practiced."

OP here, disregard all this, I made it up and I suck cocks

Hahaha you’re a scrub. You can MOST CERTAINLY OD on THC. You have to study the topic more. It’s very difficult to OD and it won’t really hurt you. It’s just the worst weed experience you can ever feel. I’ve personally witnessed it. You can only really OD off a strong edible or dab when you’re not a smoke. Git educaged

honestly what is life like being this retarded? Is it truly bliss?

There are no "recommendations" for weed, fucking idiot. There is no overdosing on weed

OD doesn't mean you can die from it you spastic. Technically if you've ever felt ill from weed you've over dosed.

I rather smoke than eating that shit, edibles are not fun OP, they cause nausea and vomiting, fuck that shit.

Recommended dose for an edible is 10-25mg ya fuckin mongoloid

Yes there. And yes there is. You have no concept of what you speak of. You sound horribly misinformed and delusional

>There are no "recommendations" for heroin, fucking idiot. There is no overdosing on heroin.

Depends on a number of factors. Basically edibles will get you high for longer, but often a less intense high than smoking. As far as the "feel" it will depend largely on the strain and how well the THC was decarbed and baked into the brownies.

Edibles are not to be fucked around with, it's very easy to get too high on edibles and the problem with that is that you'll be uncomfortably high for several hours instead of just half an hour to an hour like with smoking.

The biggest danger with edibles is that the effect is massively delayed, it can take anywhere between 30 minutes to three hours before you feel effects depending on your body and tolerance, and the effects are gradual so you often don't notice them until you're flying pretty high. Where that causes a problem is that people will eat a brownie, wait like half an hour and go "shit isn't working better have another" then an hour later you realize how high you are and go "fuck me this is not going to be fun" because your dumb ass ate a second brownie.

Source: smoke weed, eat edibles, and yeah I've been the guy that's been way way way too high because I was impatient.

Probably the most accurate statement in this whole thread

nope. thc and cbd are different as fuck. enjoy outer space m8

I really don't know. At that time I was probably smoking like once or twice a week and I was over 300 pounds as well (it kinda matters) I mean nothing bad should happen. Probably worst case scenario you sleep for 12 hours

1. There is a recommended dose for edibles
2. You can die from eating pure thca crystals

in the gut THC metabolizes into a much smaller metabolite, 11-hydroxy-THC, which is known to have slight psychedelic effects in high doses
i can't find much about THC affecting tolerance of 11-hydroxy-THC, so i can't comment there

but yea your in for it buddy, just have fun lol

They can smell it on you

Your breath, and through your pores, you excrete the odor

You aight OP? The last thing you wanna do is have your inlaws thinking that you're "addicted to pot" in their words.

>no?

No.

As long as he drinks alcohol the smell should be masked, especially with beer since hops can smell like herb

OP we want updates

RIP OP SMH

You need to vomit immediately

>"smaller metabolite"
>"contains the original thc molecule + 11-hydroxy"

Not even close lmao

>1,000MG
>never done before
>good luck op

^^

>1000mg for the first time
Yea.. Youre gonna shit yourself. Just stay in the bathroom

maybe not smaller lol, but 11-hydroxy-THC is suggested to possibly diffuse into the brain more readily than THC

Hope you get so high you fuck your stupid dinner up bad. You'll probably feel sick, vomit and then lay in bed for a day with pain and regret. You are basically an idiot and your pleb lifestyle will be your downfall.

OP Here

Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

My wife's cousin, who plays piano started playing downstairs.

The family dog is sitting on my lap.

I'm watching a documentary on aliens.

I think my father in law knows b/c he keeps asking if I'm good with a smirk.

I can still walk but my body feels like it's being massaged by 100 hitachi vibrators.

Might take a walk but i'm afraid i'll get lost in the woods.

1000mg = 40 joints

Glad OP

Hahahaha..that would be priceless...fucked up on pot edible and alcohol. Talk about the perfect asshole storm

Report Of The Week is better

This is going to be you OP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjg6mRFzZzE

Share your brownies, I'm sure they will enjoy it.

I just can't stop laughing reading this thread. Please keep it up.

just call in sick and go to bed. that's the best thing you can do for everybody right now.

edibles tend to be a much more mellow, drawn out high.

I hope you haven't made any plans for the rest of the day OP

Nice pents faggot

My father in law just sat down next to me.

He keeps asking if I know about the recent UFO news.

He presented a theory on the whole thing and it just blew my minds.

The drone that was spotted by the f-18 pilots are actually humans from the future. Time is not real and the dimensions beyond our reality are essentially portals to other worlds. In these worlds, beings can phase in and out, which explains why they're only visible in IR.

IR = key to time travel.

IR can detect portals/wormholes that connect all the dimensions within our universe.

I'm staring to sense that my father in law smokes, should I offer him some? I have some tummies.

>Op is about to do a reenactment of "Smiley Face"

Best advice on the internets!

holy lol

This video is blowing my mind

this "drone" traversed 40 miles in under a minute.

wtffffff

This is supposed to be 10 doeses. 100mg total for the candy. You will go to sleep.

How the fuck do you maintain your cool

I'd probably freak out hard and get paranoid as fuck if i'd drink alcohol and took pot brownies and went to my in laws holy shit

I'm chugging beers so that they think I'm drunk.

how is that even an answer

> tfw my in laws constantly try to get me drunk anyway so they'd love me even more high as fuck