Sup Sup Forumsros do you guys think it's better to buy ethereum or litecoin...

Sup Sup Forumsros do you guys think it's better to buy ethereum or litecoin ? At this point I feel like the Bitcoin bubble is about to pop

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any input would be great guys

JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, we will both get bonus coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=44888
If you don't - jsecoin com

Also today they optimized hash algorithm, hash/s increased by 5 times. So mine dem coins while there's almost no competition.

imo the guy who made ethereum is smart as hell and it's probably gonna be real stable longterm
idk about bitcoin, there's the bubble as you mentioned, and the fact that in practical usage, bitcoin cash is way better and probably going to someday overtake regular bitcoin

Lol, bcash is shitcoin. Centralized China coin.

also, maybe don't put all your eggs in one basket, go buy into a handful
litecoin, dash, and ripple are all fine for short-term, a couple of months or so

this is also all highly dependent on if you intend to buy and sell regularly or just buy and hodl for ages

ETH has better long term application.
LTC will have better short term growth.

get on this discord, follow the trade signals and you're set.

Feel free to scroll up to previous trade signals to see that guy basically never fails

RWxuf6H

Remember this SirGastalot told you
Bitcoin is going to go 50.000+

but XP... is at a low, is going to Jupiter soon.

How's ripple doing that's another one in interested in buying a few

Well sir thank you for that when it hits I'll have a shot for you

Bump

>is about to pop
it popped yesterday, wait for it to go below 8k then buy

They use a lottery after you find a hash and if you are lucky you get something, most of the time it is garbage

who would ever buy that coin? you're not even supporting anyone by buying it, the coin is completely worthless unless it has demand

total parasite coin using visitor's cpu

Yeah I figured as much with that coin some randoms trying to have idiots to the hard work , hoping that maybe that coin will get big

Switch between bitcoin and litecoin. Buy Ltc when 0.016-0.017, convert to btc when 0.019-0.020

How long you been working on that amount?

Possible but unlikely. This dip is only cause a grouo ia shorting the market after futures

I don't think if people are going to switch to a new coin they're going to go with the exact copy of bitcoin with one line of code changed.

Yeah? Is that the sweet spot?

Buy gold and silver faggot

Not long, bout 2 weeks

that was 2 hours, yesterday.
Tried it again today. Got a lot more, your earnings are random. And when this thing gets popular, chances are you will never receive anything.

It is basically a lottery system. Each day, the max amount of coins that can and will be mined is 720. So that amount is split between everyone trough lottery. There is a lottery each 5 minutes

It will change overtime so pay close attention but its been the general trend as is late

Fucking retard.
Don't listen to this fucking retard

Recently discovered I accidentally bought more POE then I meant to. Was gonna sell off half and get more TRX or XRP but fuck it i’m Just gonna let it ride. Hodl strong fellow coiners. Market is slowly showing signs of reversing from this dip.

Alright cool man thanks

I’ll hold you to that user

I might be some bigger by that time so i hope you will know me by then

All cryptos are eventually worthless.

The regulation banhammer is coming in Europe and China. Eventually even the US, though it will take longer.

Hey bud as soon as it hits we'll meet here the next day noon and cheers to our wealth

Hmm i think China will reconsider the ban. China is the biggest market for cryptos and i think the gov want a piece of cake from it. If cryptocurrencies become big and your country owns a large part of it, china can easily considered more of an global power than normal.

Fuck this spamcoin thread

do you think the price will crash again like 6 hours ago?

do you guys know anything about
>JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018?

2 days here, dont think it is that hard

the lottery is every 30 seconds not 5 minutes

forgot pic

checkd, how many hours did you spend?

Fuck off poorfag

give or take 20 hours/ day
also feel anyone that wants to use my ref:
jsecoin com/o/?a=43785
or jsut jsecoin if you dont like to share and a bit currency at a start