Alright Sup Forums I'm buying molly/mandy for thr first time tonight. Any advice...

Alright Sup Forums I'm buying molly/mandy for thr first time tonight. Any advice? How do i know I'm not being sold some fucking washing powder?

Do a handwash with like a teaspoon of the stuff. If your shirt comes out clean, it's washing powder.

never buy from someone you don't trust

He's a friend of a friend. I trust that he thinks it's pure ass MDMA. Although I doubt he knows shit about what he sells

do some research thats how.

Start with small amounts and see how it effects you.

I'm counting this as research. I've taken the pills before but from another guy.

its probably cathinone

in my experience should look oily, from pinkish to golden brown, tastes funky too almost like a stinky cheese type of flavor

>How do i know I'm not being sold some fucking washing powder?
You could clean your nose with it.

What's the normal price per gram of this stuff?

fucking test it, there are kits.

Why bother? That stuff is seriously boring.

Getting the stuff tonight and no where to get a kit
Well I like the pills so I should like the powder

Lot of stuff about is DMA which takes ages to come up - so do 200mg and wait a good 2 hours. If your twatted in an hour you have mdma - if not wait it out if you double drop DMA you're in shit after 3 or 4 hours.

If you've had ecstacy pills before you will probably be familiar with the taste. Powder/crystal MDMA tastes exactly the same as when you don't swallow a pill fast enough. Also, buy a scales and take 1mg per kg of body weight then wait for an hour or so. There is very high quality MDMA about at the moment. Drink 1 bottle of water per hour and take regular breaks when your dancing to cool down. Have fun

drink Orange juice

BUY A TEST ONLINE FOR LIKE 10 BUCKS??

No fucking way would I wait for a test to be delivered if I had some of this available to me and nothing to do for a day or 2. You'll know by the taste. It's fucking disgusting

Any fucking chemical can taste disgusting, not to mention the dozens of MDxx analogues that are pretty much indistinguishable without a test

Don't be a retarded fuck and you'll be fine. Purchase a test online and wait to test it thoroughly. If you're impatient tho, just go all in.

Only one way to find out m8

If you don't have a test kit become complacent with the fact that you could be recieving almost anything. A dealer you know personally can be a help.

If it's washing power, it won't get you high, so when you get high you'll know it wasn't washing powder.

Btw mdma rarely look like what is in that picture

When I was young, ecstasy came in pill form. They were commonly called rolls. Do you guys still get these or is it always powder these days?

I've taken mdma 6 times and 5 of those it's been in that pure powder form. It's the most common form when it comes to ordering it from the deepweb

Get a test kit. Bunk police and dance safe both sell them. I wouldn't buy without unless your source test himself and you trust him

Probly because it's crushed for easier concealment but mdma precipitates into crystals not powder

Nope, clean mdma should be a white color, atleast that's what i've gotten when I buy 85%

In my country pressed pills are called e and are usually cut a lot, whereas pure crystal is called mdma. I don't buy it a lot personally but much prefer the pure stuff, you can usually get it pre dosed in clear capsules if your dealers a nice guy

Marquis reagent
The United States Department of Justice method for producing the reagent is the addition of 100 mL of concentrated (95–98%) sulfuric acid to 5 mL of 40% formaldehyde.

> test your drugs before you take them kids
> if it doesn't mean getting shot, test it before you buy it too.
> at least you'll now what you are putting in your body and what dosage of what produces what effects on you.

It all depends on the method of synthesis

bump

This! Or buy from somebody decent on the darknet

dont take 200 mg at once thats way too much.
maybe over the course of the night but thats still a LOT