Flood this old fart's Steam profile. He's fanboying over a shit game and thinks he's relevant

Flood this old fart's Steam profile. He's fanboying over a shit game and thinks he's relevant.
steamcommunity.com/id/CreatorSachi

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/SillyGewse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, if you aren't a Sup Forumstard and actually know how to do shit and actually give 2 shits, post his info and DDoS him.

Global Rule 1 faggot

Flood your diaper, babyfag

You think people give a fuck about the rules on Sup Forums newfag? LUL

What did he do to trigger you? Sounds like he deserves a prize.

not your personal army, etc

I need to add the user on steam. If he can actually trigger faggot OP.

OP here...
Yeah bro im HECKIN fluming over a video game review. In reality, I just don't like faggots. Have fun siding with an old Christian man who spends his time lying to defend shitty games on Steam.

where there any rules on Sup Forums before moot left?

this

Sounds like you're triggered and deflecting OP

His game is so much better than yours, though.

Fuck off dude. If he enjoys a game then let him enjoy it. Are you seriously so petty, so small, that you are going to harass him over one game? You should feel ashamed of yourself.

It's not about that if you read the thread. I'm making valid complaints about the scam that is PUBG and he just lies to defend his precious $30 so it doesn't feel wasted. Then he proceeds to be the most cringey old fuck by constantly referring to everyone as "kiddo"

Shut the fuck up faggot. He triggered you because he likes it and you don't. Stay mad faggot

OP I looked the thread up and the autism you spout is unreal.

Facts are autism now... nice try libtard

You should be the one doxxed LOL

Hilarious he triggered you this much you come her to cry

Ok, lets see you try.

>I just don't like faggots

If you hate faggots, then you must really want to kys at ths point.

And now OP is banned from the forums he was so triggered by. Well, this was good for a few minutes

>newfag?
>LUL
>DDoS this kid on steam pls XD

Fuck off nypa

Am I though??

>oh noes, someone likes a game I don't but I'm a loser who can't do anything so I go on Sup Forums hoping someone isn't as big a loser as I am and will go after a random stranger for no reason.

Faggot

I'm going on steam to gift this guy some games since he triggered OP so bad. Brilliant.

nah, im just gonna call you a faggot becasue well... you're a faggot kid.

Yes you are, looking at those juicy red letters right now.

nypa kiddo

steamcommunity.com/id/SillyGewse

Your profile screams "I'm a faggot"

Good thing you are.

I'm going to gift guy gifts, he seems pretty cool unlike OP

Are you kidding me?!?! He’s Baba Yaga!!!! He’s the one you call when you want the Boogeyman killed!!!!