Hey guys, taking photoshop requests again same OP from yesterday. start dropping them fems. High-res only please!

Hey guys, taking photoshop requests again same OP from yesterday. start dropping them fems. High-res only please!

Can you make this cat a nigger plz?

xray plz

please op. this girl has a good ass

Cumshop

Did you ever get to this one OP?

you posted this yesterday Ill get on it. my cumshops arent the best though.

Do this one please

Thanks

dont remember seeing this one, what are you looking for?

stop posting pictures with no instructions dumbass, youre not getting shit for being an ape. gj

instructions dumbass cmon. do you want a mustache on her or what?

I second this

I posted it with this image too. Maybe this one rings a bell? Was looking for a nudeshop

Just her head on a body with spreading legs.

xray please

cumshot with a lot of jizz pls?

This is a different kind of request but could you please shop some of these girls to look like amputees?

This is a different kind of request but could you please shop some of these girls to look like amputees?

could you xray my stepmom on the right?

Photoshop them titties into existence!

MORE MILKERS MORE XRAYS

here ya go user. like i said not the best at cumshops

shes already perfect m8 I cant do anything

Thanks

Lol i follow this girl on instagram. She's ripped. Also, stop being a creep, faggot

do you know where we are?

here this is better

too much intricate lighting cant do xray

Could you shop a fake big ass?

Can you lease X-ray? Would love to see those nipples!

Can you faceswap ? Or shop her bottoms off

this op is so slow. abandon thread. i deserve better dan dis

In ya mom's bedroom

here ya go, its decent

youre right, you deserve better. try asking the girl for what you want instead of being a cuck lmao

this is why photoshop requests are dead lol

watch the tone or ill destroy u

Right. It does take some time for quality work. You can’t expect your pic to be done in two mins.

If you like this one, I’ve got a few more similar ones of her.

destroy the girl you posted instead dipshit. might be hard with your microdick so you can try dreaming about it instead

Is that Abbie Mills from Adelaide?

xrays are pretty hard to do fast enough to keep the thread going. if youve got one with very simple lighting it will help. also higher quality

idk who that is, heres the original. Im gonna add freckles soon. shes hot thats all I know.

sure, like ive said before cumshops are hard to make look natural.

thats it. you've been warned.

Im not a pro, and very shit at compositing so no. sorry m8

This one?

I'll take that as a no :(

Faceswap what two faces???

I would basically have to reconstruct the entire body. Im also kind of against xrays as I dont know if youre going to spread them around any social media.

Ok no worries. I’ll see if I can find something else for you.

Bigger tits?

Lol no, swap hers onto someone!

here u go, probably the best out of the 5 cumshops ive done.

oh I see, yeah thatd be easy but I was gonna try and keep it semi-realistic for your sake. Ive gotta go soon so ill get around to it later tonight. gonna do easier ones. Youve posted her twice so Ill do it, ive got ya just be patient

coming up, thanks for hiding her face Im really against these getting spread elsewhere.

Make her arse bigger?

Thanks man, much appreciated. For realistic sake just try and match her body type! Or maybe this photo is an easier shop

ty so much

If you don’t have enough time only the left girl would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

they were already pretty big, let me know if you them bigger still

Forgot to mention it - nudeshop please

you have to tell me what you want

ill try

Wow nice thank you! If you could do them bigger that would be amazing :D

cum shop please the one with her tits out

Nudeshop please!

Bigger boobs?

X-ray please

arse biggified user

I got u fam.

okay guys I have to go soon, as said in previous thread, I will keep these going so keep an eye out. I will continue using the same thumbnail with the redhead girl cause shes sexy. doing a few more bigger tits/ass cause theyre easy

Just put a dick in her mouth OP

I tried user, too much is cut off and the quality is too low for it to look semi-real.

I'm really shit at composite imaging but this is high enough resolution I'll actually try it if you can find this thread when it reopens. too much work for the few mins I have left to do this today

You should do this in r/
Image size limit increased, threads stay up for days, other shoppers may jump on board... just sayin

not OP
i think i made them bigger than they actually are
so bad they're a couple of butter

this one actually looks decently real, this is cumshop attempt #7 now I think Ive got the hang of it

OP here, thanks for helping user. Im not good with composite so thats better than I could do. I can fix it up from here though.

Hey, OP. I posted this one yesterday. You were working on lighting and what not and said you needed more time. Any luck?

no luck man, havent worked on it. keep reposting I will get to it eventually. been busy with non 4chin stuff today

no worries just curious. prob wont be on again for a bit just wanted to check

yes Ill dual post next time, it just gets more attention on here.

evenbigger

Could you turn her into a bimbo slut please?

Those are some killer heels/leggings.

7 people got what they wanted this thread, around 4 last thread. I'd say thats pretty good for a couple hours work and not being a professional. lets see some thick girls next time. Thick redheads get priority lol

Cover her in cum op?

Sluttier lips/makeup or a cumshop please?

image is too low quality, I dont know how to replicate the pixelated bullshit especially cause its specific to the camera used. Find me a better picture

redheads! yes! okay, well define sluttier lips and makeup. I can do that but I need a reference otherwise Im gonna do what I like. Ill do cumshop as well. redheads get higher quality images, keep looking for this thread, Ive gotta get off soon but ill make sure this one gets good qual

Bigger tits?

Honestly, do what you like for her, im sure i'd enjoy it. Alternatively, drop a kik or what have you and i'll throw as many pics of her as I can for appreciation.

not OP
left boob is not correct, but hey it's free isn't it