Has anyone done Salvia? What was it like?

Has anyone done Salvia? What was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like you choose to buy bad ideas instead of going to a dispensary

Prepared to be stuck in a loop.

It's probably the most unpleasant 15 minutes of your life. Just go get some weed man

How so?

Not personally but my friends say it's trash and the body load isn't worth it.

Get some 4-aco-dmt instead, it's legal in most countries, it's just an esterified psilocybin analog which is metabolized into psilocybin.

NEVER fucking again. That shit just fucks you up. Theres no experience other then panic and your body going numb

I was convinced by my friends I was abducted by aliens.

Was a trip, but not something I'd do again.

>everything goes numb
>world spins away to the left, utter darkness
>"wake up" on the floor
>skin feels like velcro being pulled off for the next 20 minutes and my vision is stars and pain

So pretty much the worst thing ever

Depends on how strong it is i smoked 60x and i thought i was a street sign in japan, very unplesent pins and needle feeling all over the body though when you trip

Mini acid trip. Made me itchy af too

Kekd

CHECKED

CHECKED

oh shit

I smoked 20x and i was a carpet
Also checked

I smoked a very smol amount.
My vision went double.
I felt paralyzed and half dreaming.
After about a minute I snapped out and just felt super tired.

You should start off small and work your way up.

Is it true that time slows and 15 minutes feels like years?

Everyone I've ever known who's tried this says it's one of the worst experiences they've ever had. I mean, just watch the videos. Seems like a living hell.

worst fucking trip of my life. thought I turned into a couch and had people sitting on me. don't touch that shit

i've only ever had good experiences on salvia. most people on Sup Forums have severe emotional problems and when they do any psychedelic they have a bad time.
actually this is exactly how it is but there wasn't pain or mental distress for me, it was more hysterical laughter and being interested in how the "being pulled into the floor" effect was going to pan out.
I've done it in private, done it outside in public in front of people in weird areas, I'd say just try it in front of a friend you trust just in case

just chew the leaves if you can get em, much more pleasant

Better to stay away from it.

Its a weird one.

Also i had an otherwise very mentally healthy friend develop depersonalisation immediately after taking it that lasted years.

Seems a lot of people have fun with it but i never did either.

If you do try it, ill say theres a cool sensation or two but it makes the entire world totally non sensical and theres no pleasure at all attached to it.

Also if you do... HAVE A TRUSTED SOBER SITTER.

>What was it like?

I felt nothing.

Had some weak shit once. Smoked it. Looked around my room, my lamp looked like a giant snail for like a minute or something.
That was all.

1. If you're going to do it, get the extract and a butane torch.

2. Don't do it, it's dumb.

If you want to trip get some dxe or whatever ket analogue is legal these days. Get a fucking med card it's 2000 + 17

Like it in a spliff so you can dose it, did it once and every toke you take you can see reality fading around you.. it's pretty good..

where / how do i get it user?

Get vpn or drop location and get on tor

Smoked 10x in a grav bong.
>inhale
>hold for 3 sec.
>exhale
>sudden rush of giggles
>oh no the room is splitting off and turning into strings
>my body must be unraveling
>try to communicate. Cant
>I must be retarded now
>how do I save myself from unraveling
>ohiknow.png
>put thumb in my mouth.
>and I'm now sober af...

fuck Salvia.

>Used the rest on prank blunts.
>pass it around until someone hits the Salvia part and watch them fall like domonos

I still recommend legal research chemicals like mxe

not sure if I smoked it correctly but it didn't do anything for me

only smoked one joint though

Done it twice, both times out of a bong with a butane torch.

You'll lose sense of self and time and everything you remembered and you'll have a full out of body experience and will be transported to a random place in the universe and become an inanimate object for about 1-5 minutes.

You'll feel like you're crawling back into this dimension as you come down.

why tho? its legal everywhere

also, where do i get mxe?

Research chem websites, if you look theres a reddit that reviews the websites.
>inb4 redditfag

any links pls??

i dont know why but cant find shit :/

Tripped on Salvia while on Acid after a night of smoking mad weed. Hands down the most unique trip ive experienced (have down combinations of weed, shrooms, acid) dont know how to explain the trip, but wasnt scary at all, definetly reccommend

I liked it wartime I did it. Your perception will completely warp. I watched the side of a bed turn into a castle and was non stop laughing. Another friend thought the couch was eating him or like sucking him in and freaked out. Different friend went from laughing hard to bawling her eyes out.

reddit.com/r/RCSources/wiki/vendors

Dude. I have had purple Salvia tea and smoked some more times than I can count. The blue and white one is the one you need to watch our for. Especially the white one a.k.a Seer's Sage. The purple, dude. I've had it in tea, grandma grew it in the back yard. How bad can it be?

I fucking love salvia. It's like dmtlite. I wish they still sold it in the gas stations in my area.

did it in highschool
Ripped it out of a pipe outside at night sitting on a ledge.
Immediately after i noticed the awful taste, i was stoned as fuck. then it felt kinda like a mushroom trip.
a couple moments later i fell backwards and was on the moon. i could fuckin draw moon mountains and shit with my hands. got tired of drawing shit so i just stared at my mountains. then i got overwhelmed with sadness for some reason and thats when i started gettin back into reality. lasted about 10 minutes. i havnt touched that shit since.

This.
Buy organic leaves chew until you laugh harder than you ever have.

>the original lootbox

>The SALVIA Experiential is a six level scale designed to let users rate the intensity of their Salvia trip. The six letters of the acronym SALVIA correspond to ascending levels of intensity, one through six.
>Level Six: (A)mnesic effects

Level six, the last and highest level, is the point at which total ego loss occurs, and with it the memory of the experience may be entirely lost afterwards. On the outside, the smoker might show strange facial expressions, utter incomprehensible words & noises, bang, trash around, topple over, or even sit perfectly still and silent. On the inside, the smoker is not at all aware that they are on a Salvia trip or even of who they are. Tripsitters need to be extra alert when dealing with a person at level six, especially because the person can easily hurt or injure themselves without having a clue they did it or feeling any pain. At the same time, keeping a record of the events might be helpful in the future, since most times a user can’t remember the experience after it happened (if they were even aware during it). Since memory of the trip is lost and the trip isn’t considered enjoyable, most users, even heavy users, try to stick to level 5 as a maximum satisfactory trip.
That happened to me and it ruined my life for a while. It took me about 6 months to convince myself that I wasn't actually dead. Salvia can be way too much. Be careful.

Like someone said above. Time warps. 15 minutes feels like forever. Room slowly turns but never really fully turns. Have a sitter. Not something I'd do again.

Jesus so many rookies in this thread. If you had your fair share of drug experiences, salvia is only gonna get you confused as fuck. Yes even friends can convince you that you're a carpet or some shit but there is no pain/needle feelings. This kind of shit happens when you're a weak anxious little fagget.

the feelings in this describe exactly what i felt
except that the first time i tried it i thought the tv was talking to me, asking me if i wanted to be a dragon or a vampire while a commercial for kids toys played on it.
2nd time i remember floating upwards and then seeing my house and then like a bonfire. i thought my house had gone aflame
i also remember as though my ego had split. i was the people i had previously met. i turned into them

also, remember a time where i toked salvia and saw a whole fractal of what looked like evil machine elves. i could feel all the nerve endings in my body too. i got scared seeing the evil machine elves