You missed out on BTC

>You missed out on BTC
>You missed out on ETH
JSECoin will be the next big crypto-currency. Only being able to be mined through a web browser allows small webmasters and the general public to mine without big industrial rigs dominating the market.
Also if you sign up with this link: jsecoin com/o/?a=42403 you will get a small starting bonus and it helps me out too.

Also general thread about your hashrates tips etc

>Potato gets 1.3hps
>mfw

Yeah, but im down for hashrate tips if anybody has some.
I shit the bed three times this week so far but tonight things are looking up

if you have a decent pc you can modify the javascript and remove the 12000 hashes a second limit. This is just 1 hour of mining.

Under the JSEmine function there is a timeout. Just lower the time. Bingo

im looking forward to 2018

forgot pic

will removing the has limit make a difference if im averaging at 8-9k hps?

What does lowering the timeout do?

thx user

FUCK THIS SPAMCOIN BULLSHIT

Can you explain how to do this?

lowering the timeout allows the function to be run faster than usual tricking the restriction. Considering you are only at 8-9k you may not see an improvement.

also, can anyone explain the Hash Rate Acceleration slider under Settings? thamks

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be intelligent. On google chrome, right click while you are mining and hit inspect. Then go onto sources. Find jsecoin.js and go down to line ~1000. There will be two "SetTimeout" functions with a timeout of 1000ms, change this to something like 100ms. ctrl+s, and close the dev tools window

Its their ghetto idea of allowing shit pcs to mine without crashing their browser.

>I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be intelligent.
Thinking this is paradoxical. By making this assumption, you have yourself proven it wrong, though you continue to think it?

This is an anonymous message board free to every and all. What part about Sup Forums attracts the intellectual? I'd say its far more attractive to the degenerates

Lol, thanks

someone sign up with my link please

jsecoin com/o/?a=45338

Costs you nothing and gives you something.

Sorry for making such a silly assumption.

maybe the credit should be given to op...

What does it do

read the fucking thread and find out silly cunt

eh. if mult people are signing up then i think one or two can spare to help someone else out.

eh, op has received nothing.

FUCK ME THIS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Im now at 36k hps. Is it dangerous to keep it this high? I have a pretty decent pc, built it about 2 months ago, and task manager performance window shows my cpu isnt going above 12%, and everything else is negligible.

haha you are welcome. Nothing can really be damaged here as the bottleneck is javascript. You dont need to worry about overheating or anything like that. My pc runs pretty much the same, 12% cpu and 30k.
If you want to say thanks you could send some JSE to [email protected]

>not buying ADA coin

I just read on a forum a guy say don't alter the client-side code. Is this just a moral problem or will we be found and banned?

if you are running all the time how do you only have .6 of a coin?

calling bullshit on that one pal.

Basically due to the shitty nature of the mining platform they can not control what happens with client-side code. I have read through the code and they dont even take hash samples from clients. This means that they cannot track how many hashes you are producing. So this is a moral problem.
They do not want industrialisation

Been mining on and off for 2 days and sharing my knowledge with other people. Anything else?

so you havent been running constantly like your post said. So you are full of shit.

Why would you share knowledge while not letting your pc make the money with the knowledge you claim to have.

full of shit

I see, cheers!
What do you mean by
>They do not want industrialisation

I tried this guys method, it works.
What are you getting angry about?

like what happened with bitcoin, big businesses invested lots of money on ASIC hardware and took most of the market in BTC. General public wound not have any chance at mining anything because of this.

Erm, where did I say I have been running it constantly??

Makes sense. So they bottleneck the software to try and keep things fair and equal across the entire userbase?

Yep exactly. That is why you cannot log in with two devices because they limit one account per IP address. this can be spoofed of course but few people would actually do this.

hes mad because hes poor lul

Holy shit!
OP here, thanks for the referral!

The website won't even load properly for me on Chrome. What the fuck am I doing wrong?

>his potato cannot get over 10hashes/sec

rotate your toaster 90 degrees clockwise to increase hashrate

noted.

My computer is fine, I'm guessing it's a Chrome plugin or something that's interfering.

Whats the lowest timeout you'd suggest? Should I just keep going down and keep an eye on my CPU?

You can keep going till you don't notice an increase in hashes. You will never go over 20% cpu due to limits with javascript. Lower timeouts may cause your browser to crash.

Why is my balance 0.12 JSE higher than todays earnings if I made my account today?

>welcome bonus

thanks shark zinkelberg

np freddie

OP is obviously just trying to advertise in hopes of increasing the value of a crypto he purchased into.

OP is a fag

Isn't ETH only like $700?

Youre all gonna convert your jsec into crypto kitties too, right?

Can you screenshot the lines in the javascript that you edited please?

This is 99% a scam, but the 1% could be legit. I like the idea. Screw stupid banner pop up ads on websites everyone goes to, instead have JSE mining.

This reminds me of when I was 26 in 2011 or so and wanted to buy drugs online with bitcoin, but didn't want to spend 50 dollars for a bitcoin. Damn I was stupid.

op posting his own balance

it was somewhere around line 1000, although i'll admit you'll need a little bit of programming background knowledge to know which numbers to edit. Here you go, and go learn some JS

forgot the image

can confirm