I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days

I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days.

I miss moot.

I miss rules 1 and 2.

I hate how Sup Forums culture not only leaked into the mainstream, but came to define an entire generation.

I hate how old I am and I want to die.

I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I miss being a newfag... now I'm ancientfag..

I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.

Whatever.

Hell yeah

Trips iz truth

Yeah, I can't help but rage a little bit when some white knight get all offended at someone for posting a picture of teenage girl. And they start calling him a pedo and calling for mods.

It's like do you even fucking know the history of Sup Forums? This place was essentially CP board. This is not the place for white knights, SJWs or people who are offended about anything.

Finally someone said it.

Nice pasta faggot.

Have an upvote.

> cringe intensifies

2007 was the end of the beginning and the beginning of the end.

Sup Forums was never good just traps all the time
was only good when they did raids on ustream or like other crap like that

No there were no traps back in the old days. Back before the Boxxy threads drove a lot of the old fags away and before the mods started running wild Sup Forums was full of win. People today only say Sup Forums was never good because they weren't here back when there were no mods.

This

>There were no traps
Newfag detected what is line trap for 500 Alex?

I miss 2001 - 2006 when Sup Forums was still a secret elite club.

I miss when Sup Forums was hidden website hiding in the deepest layers of intertubes

I miss when people had to have actual hacker skills to be allowed to post in 4chin.

witnessed

what are rules 1 and 2

>2001
Sup Forums wasnt a fucking thing then

Yes it was, You'd know if you weren't a newfag.

what ever happened to EFG?

>le i was born in le wrong generation XDDDD
4chn used to be a shithole worse than it is now faggot, you would know it if you had been here

You're thinking of 2chan
Sup Forums was created in 2003 and was just moot same fagging until 2004

I have assumed for some time that the old users moved on to something else when Sup Forums became so regulated but I have just not found where that corner of the Internet yet