What is the solution to the logfags?

What is the solution to the logfags?

There's no more gore posting, so really it's the answer to a lot of other problems like normies coming onto our board stealing our maymays.

It's perfectly fine and toxic only to tumblrinas.

Trust me, the more cancerous and disgusting Sup Forums is the better. I want people to come to Sup Forums to see what's going on just to see 50 posts about logs of shit and think that they're 'dank' now.

Steam the logs. Log war now!

the final solution is to let it slidd

more logs

This image just spam logfag threads with it

why do you faggots hate science?

Studies Show Andy Sixx to have Tastiest Log of Shit
February 12, 2017
|Arthur Gates
In a research study comissioned by the BVB Army Institute of Log of Shit Research and Study, results were released for a $4.2 million study of Andy Sixx's shit compared to the shit of other people. Three were celebrities while seven others were common Joes they found on the street who agreed to shit in a plastic zip-lock bag for "scientific advancement" when approached randomly on the street by fellow BVB Army Soldiers.
Although the celebrities have signed non-disclosure agreements in which we will never know who they are, the BVB Army, prior to being granted the funding for the study released a list of potential candidates to donate their shit for research. The list of potential fecal-donors included Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneris, Dennis Rodman, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Stephen Segal and Christian Bale.

Science is on our side, logless shills!

>What is the solution to the logfags?
Literally to ignore his threads. The sooner he doesn't get attention, the better.

>slidding

>bump

Forced memes are even more faggoty than normies though

I've been saying global ban on this shit (no pun intended) for months. Nobody seems to realize that this is literally the only solution.

mfw newfags screech autistically for mods to ban stuff on Sup Forums that bothers them

Sorry, but for log, it's warranted.

oh ok mods will make an exception for the faggots who are just offended by this

You're just as bad as them though, retard

log on

with all the reactions I'd say they are dank

don't even need to post logs to enjoy watching triggered fucking fags cry about it

amen