Am i the only one who wears his penis "up" in his underwear...

am i the only one who wears his penis "up" in his underwear? i've just always pointed my dick up when i put my underwear on because i thought it was more comfortable but it seems like no one else does this. is it that weird to not like your dick rubbing against your balls?

pic related, i wear it like B.

pic also related (not me).

Not the only one OP. I wear it like B too

I always thought a was more comfortable and when I shave the b position in a living nightmare

Same here lad, down dickers are plebs because they can't hide their boners. Up dick master race.

My dick would stick out over the top if i wore it like B

If I do B, my dick hangs outta my briefs.

I don't have that problem

I mean for real

why are you wearing women's underwear?

no, the only reason to stick your dick up is to hide your boner when you are a teen.

only traps put their dicks there OP.

My sides have transcended reality

I can't point my dick up because it's to big i have to put it to the right or the left

I wear it up like B too just for fun. I like to pretend when I get a boner, im a kangaroo and my son is just taking a peak at the cruel, cruel world. I say,

"Go my son, you shall conquer this earth soon. Shhhhh, dont be scared. The world is your oyster." I whisper gently.

no, my penis is great enough in mass to succumb to gravity and can not remain upright in my pants for long

Right

Lifelong Dick Sup Forums, but this only works with briefs. Pleb-tier boxers wearers need to go.

C

I wear it on a side, it's the most comfortable way in case of erection

Thats some weirdly tailored undies m8

if semi-erect, up and to the left or right. Too painful to shove down. If fully erect, have to sit down and wait as it's going straight out and nearly perpendicular. Might as well hang a coat off of it.

if not erect, it's not really an issue, as it shortens up enough to tuck itself back into my body. I thought this was normal, except for those with faulty valves that always have a semi-erection.

but... I still get boners at 30

Virgin?

just wear a condom lmao fucking nerds losers

I do neither, I wear boxers with enough room for my junk to move freely.

Never thought anyone else did B like me

same problem as this user. dick would stick out if i put it upwards in briefs. i usually stuff it to the side. i dont like it being so close to the area i fart and its uncomfortable down..

imma side guy. its a comfort thing.

I wear it down but I keep it peeled back (uncut).

relatable post

Married, 38. Still get boners for no reason. All fucking day.

>2017
>not wearing a condom at all times to prevent AIDS
this guy is living in the future

Well, at least it can create some funny situations.

>faulty valves
KEK

Thats why i tuck up into the waistband. Harder to detect

I start on A but fall to B real quick so I don't even notice

I only wear with boner Like B. And then its just few cm away from looking out

Am I the only one who wears tight sports underwear and tucks their testicles and penis inside their body for maximum comfort and zero exposure?

ITT:
Whitey Tighty fags
Skinny Jean fags
Panty wearing fags

You do know that your balls need room to move in order to regulate temperature right?
If they can't and things get either too hot or cold, it can render you infertile.

best way

up and to the right master race here
call me a fag, i don't care

hides boners
allows pocket billard
doesn't apply pressure on my enormous balls

left side, up or down

Boo fucking who
As long as I can shoot cummies I'm happy
I don't even want kids
Also according to a quick Google search you're full of shit
Yes it lowers sperm count
No it won't cause permanent damage

C Master race.

Tucking is for shemales. That is why many of them have their dick curved downwards. I fit my penis to the left. When bonered it pokes throuug my jeans pocket which is fun.