How would Sup Forums come about to speaking to a girl they haven't spoken to in months?

How would Sup Forums come about to speaking to a girl they haven't spoken to in months?

Self bump

Self bump 2

You message her and say "Hey! It's been a while. Whats up?"

I have, she replied sounding kinda excited saying she was doing school and asked what I was doing.
I replied and she never opened it -this was yesterday

ayy juice jackal

Don't become obsessive about it. Play messages with other girls. I'm also gonna need a pic of her to see if she's worth it.

I've been obsessing over it for months, we haven't spoken till yesterday

Also you are asking for advice on Sup Forums of all fucking places? Shame.

I know, I have nowhere left to turn tho, I don't really do this

Send her a cute message. Tell her "Hey I saw this earlier on FB. Lol!"
Use this image

We don't use fb

This was last night

Twitter? Instagram? I'm not Jesus here user. You make a girl laugh and it's bonus points. Got any other questions?

Over Insta, I don't really know what to say tho

>"I miss talking to you"
That's a risky maneuver. If you are both good old friends that haven't talked in a while, it makes sense.
If you are just acquaintances then it's weird.

We used to talk every single day in senior year and after we graduated we just stoped

Meh opeining, then you didnt even relate to her anymore, like you dont give a fuck, just a blant answer. If a girl started talking to me and then it looked like that i may just not answer as well

Should have asked hows the school going, other things, when she is up to catch up

Say nothing dickhead you're not even helping yourself here. Think just a little fucking bit. She ain't open your last message? Move along then if she replies later act accordingly. Download tinder.

I really love this girl tho, I've been kicking my own ass for months because I didn't say anything

>"My dude"

You're a dumbshit. Keep it interesting. Follow up with questions or something more interesting you've been up to. Don't lead with I miss talking to you. She called you my dude you're way in the friend zone btw. It's over "my dude"

I usually just go with "Hey, stranger. How's life been?"

Then you should've hit her up before then.
See

I suppose you guys are right, might be time to just let go

Glad I could help. Download tinder, bumble and all the other shit and play the odds game doofus. Best of luck, merry Christmas.

Love,
Dad

This. You have said absolutely fuck all to continue the conversation. There is nothing to reply with and I'd probably not reply to that too.

Don't make a big deal out of it now, just ask if/where she's working, does she enjoy it, etc.

Be interested in what she's doing. People like that, girl or not.

You can always keep her around as a friend if you miss talking to her. Friendzone is a choice, not some mysterious prison.