Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love boxxy.

Hey there

The most adorable thing in the world

>New thread Boxxy/Catie

What is this, 2009? When was Boxxxxy,anyway?

How's it going man?

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>from her Facebook last week

Fine, finally weekend.

How's you?

∆∆

nigger head

Tell me about it. Just relaxing and playing vidya with friends.

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shit. I participated in a six-man face-shit on Boxxy...she used our crap to lube up her asshole and twat and ate the rest. Good times.

Got some fresh shrimp for that ass.

If she can move like that, she obviously doesn’t have enough shrimp in her ass

I like you

I like the bold and savory taste of a hand full of shrimp aged to perfection inside the mucus membrane meat pocket of Boxxy’s tight asshole.

I member

Shrimperage Farm members

I can read lips. She’s saying, “Shrim in muh asshole too!” I guess to someone who just told her they have shrimp in their ass. Boxxy was proud to admit the same.

Can someone shop this and make the doo doo look like raw shrimp?

fat pig

I should be asleep but here I am. How is everyone?

I'm buying myself a bunch of shit tomorrow. Gonna treat myself. I love the hamsters I bought the other week. They are lovely. I already got family some gifts.

Are you going to build them a tube city? I always wished I could do that as a child.

Not too bad. Just drinking beer and relaxing.

Nice nice

Did she ever have the surgery?

Yes I will.

I'm glad you are doing well. I think I will buy myself a TV and ps3. I got my family some gifts. Are you excited for christmas? Are you ready? I am excited for the firsr time in years

Yeah man I love Christmas.

Have you had hamsters? I've never had them. I've had mice and guinea pigs.

Yeah I've had a few in the past.

They are fun to hold. Very calm. I haven't been this excited about living creatures in a while.

What kind did you get?

Twould male dwarf hamsters. One agouti color and one pearl.

The fuck is a twould? Chinese dwarf hamsters have MASSIVE balls

Bed time. Good night.

Night dude

*two. I am tired. One of them is real jumpy. The other melts in my hand like butter. So sweet. Supposedly russian.

They hurt like fuck if they bite you

Oh yes. I was bitten by a couple. One had chased my hand around the cage. Brought him back the same day as the breeder suggested.

Hurts like fuck don't it?

It's weird, yeah. What do you think of my oregon pics? I'm going to show my dad soon. He will be surprised.

Yeah, they're pretty good. Are you seeing your dad on Christmas?

If he says yes. It might put strain on him. I'm ready to drive. Even tho I feel good he may be heavy and wanting to be alone.