We fucked up with Bitcoin

We fucked up with Bitcoin.
We fucked up with Ethereum.
So let's not fuck up now.
JSE will be new standart in web monetization. Multi billion market. So there's a good chance it will be BIG.
You don't need high-end GPU or CPU, mining is equal for everyone.
JSEcoin will be listed on exchange in 2018. So we still got some time to mine coins with low competition before general audience turns in.

If you want to register with my referall, i will get 3.5 and you will get something too
coins from this - jsecoin com/o/?a=43553
If you don't - jsecoin com

Anons from previous threads were kind enough to use my ref so if someone rolls trips i will transfer them 5 JSE coins. Don't forget email.

Also today they optimized hash algorithm, hash/s increased by 9 times. So mine dem coins while there's almost no competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
jsecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH WOW IT'S YET ANOTHER SPAMCOIN THREAD

Mods, are you even alive at this point?

Dammit OP i was gonna yell at you for being a shill but your pic got me.

Ill bite.

Rollin

Check out these trips

Who do you think is spamming this shit? Hiro is using an embedded miner on 4
Chan now

we dont need mo miners so pls dont believe OP

Nice dubs

Whats the catch... I don't get it... maybe I'm a sucker but I signed up using OPs referral code and everything seems legit.
:/

theres a lottery every 30 seconds, the more miners the more hard to win the lottery

dub madness in here

OK, but if we still get some early its a win-win?

I new to it but I mined 1.32 while sleeping last night. Dunno if thats good but if you do it turn the rashrate up to 9x.

im at 12k hash/sec
but the coin worths nothing so right now no need in wasting electricity

I agree, except BC was worthless at one point too and early adapters got paid.

It's almost better that the value is unknown until its set... they already closed funding so now its just time for people to build it up and then let the value grow in 2018.

Much like a pyramid scheme its the first users that get paid... but thats all cryptos

gl

Would you help your fellow man in need? Any help is appreciated.

eth address
0xD89971Ed98AA
42cD94AAc6689c
E89ADD5baaF221

Just do the opposite to me. When I buy you sell and visa versa. I'm so shit at this stuff. Lol

saged!!

What, is it too late to mine etherium already?

can you tell me how to mine it?

This is a fucking joke. JSE is a coin without value and no future. Everyone here just wants free money. Well you gotta work for it.
It's possible to earn some coins by doing some online small work like solving captchas etc. It's not much in the beginning but over time you will exponentially increase your income.
Made a tutorial for people if you want to do some online work: pastebin com /eLyKS7VQ
Actually do something instead of mining a useless coin and decreasing the quality of your pc. Jesus Christ.

BTW NICE DUBS

But no my guy, this is exactly how it goes.

You mine shit now while its valueless, hoard it and wait to get paid.

I did OPs ref and started with 3 and am up to 4.1 so sometime in 2018 ill either have mad money or nothing... but shit nigger, I started with nothing.

I know, I laughed at Bitcoin and made fun of ETH... but fuck you if you know this wont jump off.

I havent had a single ad, survey or junk email from doing it 2 days now.

Thanks dude
What about someone who is willing to spend $500 to get in now and skip the pleb captcha work?
Do you make a good amount day trading?

I think you both have valid points and I don't see the downside of at least trying so I'm going to go ahead and do the referral and get started. I don't have anything to lose.

Also am trying to figure out how to crank up hash times

Also, OP is always a fag.
Check deez tripz

Yeah. Day trading can be quite pay off. If you know what you're doing. Which I didn't at first. Took a while to learn.

How can I purchase these small altcoins with money?

is mining bad for my CPU (i.e if i make it on High CPU usage and leave it for a long time)

You started with nothing and will get a bad pc in return when it's 2018. Mining will decrease your pc big time.

You are right in a sense it's a gamble. But just look at it. Everything tells me what they have to say on their site that its bullshit.

I personally trade on kraken.com
Yes. It will wear down over time.

OP here, if you wanna try please use my ref so we both win extra coin.

Mining now

jsecoin com/o/?a=43553

Thx!

thnaks mate
other questions if you don't mind: is mining enough to make money (not to get rich)? and how much does it take to have 1 bitcoin on mining?

I did OP and got 3 so thanks but I can't mine and surf at the same time the mining decreases cuz my computer is being used by other stuff so I'm just going to do it at night while I sleep I think

tripy trips kaligissimo(a)gmail.com

thanks faggot

rolling for trips

rerolli

roll1!!!!!

roll for 888

keep getting dubs -.-

almost there

almostttttt

I got this faggots

God dammit... OC Pussy trips!!!

it's a bot retards
sage

nice holes

you're a bot

no u

forgot to sache it

u defenitylyely a bot

sage bot spotted

When guys? When. All we need is memery to make this coin happen.

fuck you motherfucker

wtf are you talking about captcha work?

Solving captchas can get you paid.

fuck you swine bot

where?

I'm actually a raspberry pi in an abandoned warehouse in Detroit. get it straight, shitlord.

OP Here... Im not a bot... nor am I an expert.

I'm just a normal faggot who missed out on other shit and was excited to share with my Sup Forumsros.

Theres no ads, surveys or a catch yet so... I dunno... Im like why not and maybe next year It'll be Cocaine and Hookers for everyone?!?

jsecoin com/o/?a=43553

Im still sending 5 to trips with email

gl Sup Forumsros

I hope we laugh last next year

Check these trips

sent ;)

SO FUCKING CLOSE

Im in fuck it and nothing terrible happened. pay me for DEEZ TRIPZ OP

wayne space brady at gmail dot puke

[email protected]

check these
kaligissimo(a)gmail com

Samefagging THIS hard. Jesus Christ. JSE is a data miner on the tail end of another bitcoin dip to get retards to spend their processing power for a CHANCE at getting a worthless coin that they can't even take off the JSE website.

You can't sage this shit hard enough.

i meant these

no these

noo these

Fuck off pos your not manipulating anyone into your useless nigger coin gtfo and get a fucking job. Better I hope you invest life savings into this and commit suicide when it hits 0.00