Very Important Poll

strawpoll.me/10342267

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10342267
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We wouldn't even know what a muslim is if Jews didn't exist.

No furries?

>no white people
dropped

You forgot slavs.

If you pick anything other than Jews you are retarded.

Jews are the one orchestrating this bullshit, take them out of the equation and the rest can be mowed down easily.

But arguably Muslims are doing more to shit up the current world

Jews are the ones defending niggers and bringing in Muslims while promoting race mixing. Come on, Sup Forums...

If you could remove any of them from the world as it is now, which would it be? We're already set on this shitty path since its latched on with the liberal cucks, so there's no going back now just by removing the Jews.

women are the worst

You cant very well live without them though, as a race at least

the fucking jews and the zionist shit

Muslims by far. Never force your god on me. I will kill you

Only because Jews have given them money to support ISIS/Jewish agenda.

It's niggers. This is not remotely debatable.

no "really makes you think"

But would they lose all their power if the Jews stopped funding them? They make up like 10% of the population now. They can fund themselves if need be.

Dominicanists and Dominicans are the worsts. Look what happened to Spain.

They're losing power with the new generation. Religion is playing much less of a role in Millennials lives for better or worse. Without the power they had they're not really much of a threat.

If we removed Jews, the middle-east wouldn't be as destabilized and we could actually negotiate to help alleviate the problems there.

Jews of course. They have a monopoly on the media. All they have to do is say 60% of Americans side with x, and that number is rising. Then, they show shit making the people that don't agree with x as horrid bigots. Public opinion successfully swayed.
>We're already set
We could get rid of muslims, keep blacks in line and expose how harmful race mixing is if we had control over our own media. I still say jews.

More importantly you wouldn't have a zionist faction with an interest in destabilizing countries rivaling Israel.

The Muslims I'm not sure if you can honestly negotiate with those savages. They don't have honor or pride for anything other than their religion, so there isn't much we can offer them
While that's true with liberals, most conservatives and a growing number of independents are growing sick of holding the idea that they're an oppressor of minorities, I mean look at Trump's polling numbers.

And we know who's behind feminism, right?

>pic

muslims

Jews obviously, they are the ones that enable and encourage all the others.

>Muslims
Without jews there's no push for mass migration, no push to destabilize the middle east for israels benefit, no mass media crackdown on "hate speech" against migrants.

>Niggers
Without jews pushing them in every form of media and without jew lawyers and jew judges pushing them into every facet of american life, and without jew labels they stop producing the shit music that only serves to degenerate their own culture, they become a non-issue.

>Racemixers
Again, a non-issue if the media and hollywood would stop sperging about it at every opportunity at the behest of jews and ultra-progressives created by jewish professors.

>Capatcha on the poll
No, not voting.

They would fade back into obscurity the moment jews stopped forcing them on us

>strawpoll.me/10342267

So much proof of nu-pol. These retards actually believe Mudslime savages, most of which are functionally illiterate in their own language let alone ours, are more dangerous than the elite Jews letting them into our country. Without Jews Islam would have been crushed generations ago. The Jews, the 'chosen people', need Muslims as pets in order to control white people, their enemy.

Unfortunately Trump's campaign has forced reddit onto Sup Forums and it's coming up to summer so apparently most of the board can't see the real threat.

It was automatically enabled, I forgot to remove it.

>jews losing

How fucking bluepilled has Sup Forums become?

Because it's all those muslim owned media powerhouses pushing for multiculturalism, right?

Liberal cucks aren't self-perpetuating, they don't reproduce enough to sustain themselves, they require the constant addition of new cucks from ultraradical universities staffed almost exclusively by progressive jews.

>t. Muhammed
Neck yourself, bitch

very true. so Hitler was right. burn the books and kill the intellectuals, that man was right after all.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

Op you forgot to include "White Devils" in the list

Jews

Nigs/muzzies would not get imported nor enabled and racemixing would not be a thing

Muslims are a cancer that is imminently treatable. All western Military agrees that if the UK, US OR France sent theiur army and only their army into Syria they'd have complete control of it (obliterating ISIS) within 2 weeks,e ending the 'war' and ending the reason for refugees. The only thing stopping us doing that, is the Jews. You know that though, don't you Shlomo.

The correct answer is niggers.

The Jews are at a turning point. Once Trump gets elected, their power will vastly decline with people realizing more and more that the Jewish propaganda is complete bullshit. Muslims on the other hand are rising in power as they've taken most of Europe

/thread

>Muslims are actually winning

Wow you faggots aren't the Sup Forums of a year ago...

Muslims would be goat fucking in a sandbox nobody cared about if not for the migration caused by destabilizing the middle east at the behest of israel, it's black and white in hillary's e-mail leak, plain as day, that we removed ghaddafi for israel.

>No Anglos
Disregard.

Not the ones that are already in Europe, multiplying.

Muslims can be fought openly. Enemies in the shadows are always the bigger threat.

We should make a Poll where we included all groups, serious or not.
Examples I can think off are
Furries
Weebs
Jews
Anglos
Lone mothers
Cucks
Australians
Niggers

>verify recaptcha
How's going, NSA?

t. Ahmed

You need to go.

He's right you retard.

Muslim are fucking cancer but they would be a contained cancer if not for jews.

Go back to wherever you came from.

>blaming the Muslims for letting themselves in

In America the Jews will soon be truncated by national pride, which we may be able to spread to other nations. Do your part on the Brexit britfag.

see
YOU need to go.

Jews have been winning this poll for years, suddenly not because of the influx of shitty migrants to Sup Forums. It's mirroring europe like that.

You forgot "NEETS".

Jews are pretty much the reason the rest are tolerated, you gotta aim for the heart if yiu want a quick death

Jews are 16 millions and declining, Muslim are fucking 1.6 BILLIONS and growing.

Even if you have no jews tomorrow the neo-marxist ideology is still here and Ahmed in your street.
If you have no muslims tomorrow you have no fucking problem at all.

If your pick jews over muslim you are either Ahmed or a retarded stormfag.

>Implying the jews wouldn't start importing more africans to counter the loss of muslims

It's like you're a short sighted idiot or something.

I just want my kike ex wife dead. And can I get my money back please

>Only 44% muslim
>Not old enough to remember this
This event both created and reared my hatred.

>ITT retarded neckbeards blaming MUH JOOS for causing all the shit in their life.

Sup Forums is satire, but fuck Muslims though

The Jews really are terrible, no denying that, though I agree Muslims are worse.

The ones that enable them. We would have no problems with any of those groups if it wasn't for traitors in our own ranks abusing the law to help them do whatever the fuck they want.

That would be the Jews, though they're bleeding power with the rise of nationalism.

>2016
>not knowing that it was an inside job
>not voting jews

>Drinking the coca Jew
>Not drinking water
Degnerate

Nice exhibition of you ignorance mate.
Half of Africa is muslim, that means 500 millions of africans vanishing from the conteinent, and the vast majority are above the equator which brings another point: without north africans (who are muslims) the others have NO WAY to cross the Meditterannea
At that you add the fact that Middle East and Maghreb is now clean and colonized by Russia and Europe which will be a containment zone for at least one or two centuries.

How much has Sup Forums been taken over ?Jews are always the worse if you fight a war you kill obama not the civillians. jews are mastermind in all, without the brain the mudslimes niggers are useles and we can start to deport them

Racemixers. The world is doomed.

Why all this hate against us muslims? Most of us are just regular People.

Would pick a chocolate in a bag 100 if 30 were poisonned ?

jews jews fucking jews

this settles it Sup Forums has become bluepilled

This.

Plus Islam is an evil ideology that seeks to destroy all the accomplishments the West has fought for for the last 500 years.

us non americans would not understand the taste of freedom

Muslims and Niggers are animals, that much is known. But we would never have such animals amngst our midst if it wasn't for the Jew in the first place, who demand that we import them.

>Muh jew meme
user they're just smarter than you, of course they are going to do better at life.

>bernie sanders using donation money to live a life of luxury otherwise unavailable to him, seeing as he actually has less money than my parents

Who would have thought?

Fuck you, Moccro. You and your kind ruin Europe.

Obviously the eternal jew.
They are the ones fucking our shit up.

Who were the Jews behind the moslem invasion of Spain?
Who were the Jews behind the Ottoman Empire?

Ideally we'd get rid of everything negro and semite, but with semites it's not an either-or.

>dune monkeys ahead of kikes
what happened to you Sup Forums?

You are american, you can't understand what it is to live with 7,5% of muslim population.

>all these newfags voting Muslims

>All these votes by JIDF

>Trump will lead us into battle against the jews
I don't think so, Tim.

He might not stand up against them, but he sure as hell is going to promote individualism, self-worth, and unity as a nation. He might not be red-pilled enough to know what he's defeating, but sure as hell hes beating back the liberal media, which is run by the Jews. Why do you think they want him to lose so badly?

>Having this much faith in a populist billionaire from Jew York who as born into wealth

>Implying your opinion with less logical backing is more correct

um maybe hes just really old and has to watch his diet? have respect for the elderly

My thoughts exactly. +1

The problem is that all these newshits don't know to LURK THE FUCK MORE so they all jerk each other off an think they know what they're talking about because 6000000000 arrived at once.